President Joe Biden

Their complete lack of doing anything well these past few years is the primary reason I don’t think the attempted assassination was an inside job. I guess when merit no longer matters, things don’t go so well. Shocks me as much as Biden’s debate performance. Trouble is, the Dems are full of people who don’t believe in merit and were shocked by Biden’s debate performance.
I agree. I'm beginning to believe that the Secret Service actions were actually willful misconduct and not just gross negligence. Cheatle's behavior certainly seems to support willful misconduct.

Can anyone explain to me how this last week qualifies the Democrats to run anything? They'd probably f'up a lemonade stand.
I just read a story with numerous libtards saying they would never buy a Tesla (or as the 'Tater calls it, "Tulsa") because of Elon Musk.

I guess the environment isn't as important as we once thought.

I just read a story with numerous libtards saying they would never buy a Tesla (or as the 'Tater calls it, "Tulsa") because of Elon Musk.

I guess the environment isn't as important as we once thought.
Never was about the environment - only power. Check out Psaki's response to Tesla not being invited to the EV Summit

A follow-up question was,
“So it’s not because Tesla’s a non-union shop?”
And Psaki replied,
“Well, these are the three largest employers of the United Auto Workers, so I’ll let you draw your own conclusion.”

Their complete lack of doing anything well these past few years is the primary reason I don’t think the attempted assassination was an inside job. I guess when merit no longer matters, things don’t go so well. Shocks me as much as Biden’s debate performance. Trouble is, the Dems are full of people who don’t believe in merit and were shocked by Biden’s debate performance.
They've proven they're willing to say or do anything to stay in power... no matter how large the lie.

FILE - Vice President Joe Biden whispers This is a big f------ deal, to President Barack Obama after introducing Obama during the health care bill ceremony in the East Room of the White House in Washington, March 23, 2010. President Joe Biden will share a stage with Barack Obama and Bill Clinton in New York as he raises money for his reelection campaign. Thursday's event is a one-of-a-kind political extravaganza that will showcase decades of Democratic leadership. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)

Barack Obama responds to Biden dropping out of 2024 race: “One of America’s most consequential presidents, as well as a dear friend and partner to me. Today, we've also been reminded - again - that he's a patriot of the highest order."​

They've proven they're willing to say or do anything to stay in power... no matter how large the lie.

FILE - Vice President Joe Biden whispers This is a big f------ deal, to President Barack Obama after introducing Obama during the health care bill ceremony in the East Room of the White House in Washington, March 23, 2010. President Joe Biden will share a stage with Barack Obama and Bill Clinton in New York as he raises money for his reelection campaign. Thursday's event is a one-of-a-kind political extravaganza that will showcase decades of Democratic leadership. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)'s event is a one-of-a-kind political extravaganza that will showcase decades of Democratic leadership. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)

Barack Obama responds to Biden dropping out of 2024 race: “One of America’s most consequential presidents, as well as a dear friend and partner to me. Today, we've also been reminded - again - that he's a patriot of the highest order."​

"Dear friend" my ass

Last edited:
Which is "we know what's best for you".
"STFU, wear a mask, stand 6 feet away and take all the jabs or your fired or lose ability to make a living. No jabs, no college for your child."
"If you leave, you will be labeled a club hopper and colleges coaches don't like kids who hop away from trouble."
"Anyone but Trump."

Can anyone explain to me how this last week qualifies the Democrats to run anything? They'd probably f'up a lemonade stand.
It's been going on since the Witches declared war on Trump and went on Witch Hunts to frame Trump on anything because this is the party that says, "Anyone but Trump." All this hate because Trump declared war on Human Trafficking, promised to end Roe v Wade and the Ending of Endless Wars. Democrats decided to use lawfare to go after Trump. We watched it on live TV. They spied on his campaign; they made up total bullshit from Steele's lies. Comey came into the Oval to let Trump know he's under investigation for peeing on a Moscow model among many other things they lied about. Impeach Hoax #2. Then we got the Covid BS bioweapon that allowed mail-in cheating. So, to avoid a real civil war, Trump and the military allowed crooked Joe to play Dumb Dumb and allow BO to play in Joe's head and call all the shots from his basement HQ. Jan 6th was, well you will all soon find out. They & Them then decided to indict Trump left and right and even have an old lady come out and say Trump raped her. Once they saw none of this worked and Trump is totally winning, they tried to whack him. I'm starting to think Trump and his team knew about the bullseye on his head and planned accordingly. "These people are stupid." Q
It's down to a few guesses for me on how Trump is always a few moves ahead and seems to be right all the time. Escapes death like a true champ;

The Choices
A. Some sort of time travel abilities
B. Act of God
C. A movie
D. Luck
E. Just the way life rolls.
F. A, B and C
G. D and E

"What happens when those who held positions of POWER (& INFLUENCE) no longer pull the strings?
What happens when 'BLACKMAIL' no longer works?
Do you become a LIABILITY?

Just because the 'public' is unaware of something, does not mean 'nothing' is happening." Q

1721656864033.png

Can’t you just feel the anxiety of the ovine comrades waiting for their CNN talking points?
CNN is still waiting to be instructed as to what those talking points will be. They won't be all in on Kamala until told to do so, but she may not get the greenlight. The Dem elite is feverishly trying to figure out who gives them the best chance to win and then it has to be approved by Obama and mega-donors.

The Dem's have set a crazy precedent. If you believe your candidate can't win, the leadership can override the vote of the people and just replace you.

Has anyone seen JB? Last known proof of life was him gingerly walking down the steps of AF 1. I don't know if a memo sent via twitter with a digital signature qualifies as proof of life?

Back