President Joe Biden

When Chuck came out and said Biden needs to step down because he can't win.. I guess Dems believe that you can replace your nomination when they are not polling well.
Thats exactly right. It really had nothing to do with the debate. Joes cognitive ability was the same a few months ago when he decisively won the primaries. The sole and only reason he was forced out was because he was losing in the polls. If it were truly about his ability and if they had any integrity theyd make him resign the presidency.

Dems arent a threat to Democracy...they've already overturned it.

"So the democratic party has sidelined their incumbent president after the democrats across America had already voted to award over 90% of delegates to Biden… and will now hand pick a new nominee- seems very democratic, or is that communist- its so blurry." Kash Patel

"Crooked Joe Biden was not fit to run for President, and is certainly not fit to serve - And never was! He only attained the position of President by lies, Fake News, and not leaving his Basement. All those around him, including his Doctor and the Media, knew that he wasn’t capable of being President, and he wasn’t - And now, look what he’s done to our Country, with millions of people coming across our Border, totally unchecked and unvetted, many from prisons, mental institutions, and record numbers of terrorists. We will suffer greatly because of his presidency, but we will remedy the damage he has done very quickly. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" DJT

It's what cheaters and liars do so well. The Dems are in a hot mess. I have a few Lib pals and none of them are on the same page. Hillary might have to jump in. My bff wants Michelle, but she said no. Gavin has 100% now way Jose. Pedo Joe also said he was in it to win it but just quit. WTF happened the last 24 hours? How much $$$ did crooked Joe get to quit? Open Convention?
I'd bet his payoff is in the 8 digits.

I'd bet his payoff is in the 8 digits.
This was all planned so they can pick their next leader. Open Convention? What all the odds right now?

#1. Obama/Newsome (Marxist Party)
#2 Romney/Cheney (UniParty)
#3 Bush/Ryan (RINO Party)
#4 Clinton/Newsome (Fascist & Devils Party)
#5 Harris/Newsome (Communist Party)

1721591523333.png

"We love you, Joe." Idiot
"Served our country for over 50 years. Thank you, Mr. President." CA resident
"Joe is one of kind. He will be missed." Blind Bat
"Without Joe at the helm, our country would be in shamble. Thank you, Joe, for a job well done." Dumb
"President Biden has been an extraordinary, history-making president — a leader who has fought hard for working people and delivered astonishing results for all Americans. He will go down in history as one of the most impactful and selfless presidents. Thank you, @JoeBiden," Gov. Gavin Newsom, D-Calif

"Best President of our lifetime. Took us out of Covid." Moron

"Told the truth even when the truth hurts." espola

This November 5th, vote Trump like your freedom depends on it. We are in the process of removing some very bad people from doing bad things. I told you all over 6 years ago to choose love over hate. This is not a time to be loyal to one party but a time to be loyal to each other.
Trump/Vance MAGA vs Harris/?
Good luck and may the best team win fair and square. No cheating allowed this time.

This November 5th, vote Trump like your freedom depends on it. We are in the process of removing some very bad people from doing bad things. I told you all over 6 years ago to choose love over hate. This is not a time to be loyal to one party but a time to be loyal to each other.
Trump/Vance MAGA vs Harris/?
Good luck and may the best team win fair and square. No cheating allowed this time.

1721592189973.png

Can anyone explain to me how this last week qualifies the Democrats to run anything? They'd probably f'up a lemonade stand.

Can anyone explain to me how this last week qualifies the Democrats to run anything? They'd probably f'up a lemonade stand.
Their complete lack of doing anything well these past few years is the primary reason I don’t think the attempted assassination was an inside job. I guess when merit no longer matters, things don’t go so well. Shocks me as much as Biden’s debate performance. Trouble is, the Dems are full of people who don’t believe in merit and were shocked by Biden’s debate performance.

Back