President Joe Biden

CNN is still waiting to be instructed as to what those talking points will be. They won't be all in on Kamala until told to do so, but she may not get the greenlight. The Dem elite is feverishly trying to figure out who gives them the best chance to win and then it has to be approved by Obama and mega-donors.

The Dem's have set a crazy precedent. If you believe your candidate can't win, the leadership can override the vote of the people and just replace you.
100% truth speak.

You fruitcake nutters have a penchant for posting things no one outside the bubble has ever heard of. Must be Trump’s 400 lb guy living at mom’s house posting some of this stuff. Seeking citation is all.
Hey Lil' Puppet, have you heard of illegal aliens crashing our border because the 'Tato invited them to? I know you ignore my posts but maybe your Siamese twin will come out from hiding to defend you again.

Has anyone seen JB? Last known proof of life was him gingerly walking down the steps of AF 1. I don't know if a memo sent via twitter with a digital signature qualifies as proof of life?
I'm hearing he's back home recovering from the 'Vid in the Puerto Rican-Australian-Chinese-Polish-Norwegian-Turkish-Ukrainian-Nigerian-Mexican section of Scranton where he grew up.

CNN is still waiting to be instructed as to what those talking points will be. They won't be all in on Kamala until told to do so, but she may not get the greenlight. The Dem elite is feverishly trying to figure out who gives them the best chance to win and then it has to be approved by Obama and mega-donors.

The Dem's have set a crazy precedent. If you believe your candidate can't win, the leadership can override the vote of the people and just replace you.
What gives with the sounds of desperation? Trump being “the chosen one” there should be no problem getting him across the finish line with a little help from “the hand of God”.

I suppose we should have seen this coming. The party that can’t define “woman” has the same problem with democracy.

What gives with the sounds of desperation? Trump being “the chosen one” there should be no problem getting him across the finish line with a little help from “the hand of God”.
The only desperation is you still trying to align me with Trump. No desperation here, just basking in the ultimate hypocrisy of the Dem's overturning Democracy.

Cheatle is so bad many Dem's are calling for her resignation. At least, those that aren't making the issue about gun control.
Today's hearing is a double win, win for the good guys. First off, DEI is stupid. Having a quota for 33% women is stupid. USSS needs to have the best and brightest, regardless of gender and color. The left is blaming things on the AR, which is typical of these cheaters. Iran has 100% threaten Trump for retaliation. Crooked Joe put a Bullseye on Trump 3 days before a bullet hit his ear. Alex Soros, who is engaged with the Black Widow, put a hit on Trump.

"Anyone but Trump." Husker Du

These people would rather have a killer, a MAP, MTF and or a Pedo then Trump. Let that sink in.

The only desperation is you still trying to align me with Trump. No desperation here, just basking in the ultimate hypocrisy of the Dem's overturning Democracy.
That’s the trump angle on it. When you walk step for step in the exact footprints of trump yes I’d say you align rather tightly with trump. The old man quit and the VP had said she will try to win the nomination. Anything beyond that is political spin . . . and when it just so happens to be the trump narrative you repeat, word for word? You do the math.

That’s the trump angle on it. When you walk step for step in the exact footprints of trump yes I’d say you align rather tightly with trump. The old man quit and the VP had said she will try to win the nomination. Anything beyond that is political spin . . . and when it just so happens to be the trump narrative you repeat, word for word? You do the math.
"Wow, just watching the Fake News, and they’re doing their very best to turn the Worst President " Crooked Joe "espola" Biden in the History of our Country into a “Brilliant and Heroic Leader” (He was heroic because he quit!), and to turn “Dumb as a Rock” Kamala "Husker Du" Harris from a totally failed and insignificant Vice President into a future “Great” President. No, it just doesn’t work that way!" DJT

Come join us and climb aboard the Trump Train. Together we will make America Great Again. Trump/Vance MAGA 2024

Trump is The One!!

3b1e856c655985a4.jpg

Back