President Joe Biden

Nothing verified yet, but a few things are being reported:
- The SS sniper had Crooks in his sights (approximately 40 seconds prior to Crooks taking a shot?) but was not given the OK to shoot him. That's why he didn't shoot until after Crooks started shooting
- A local policeman climbed the ladder to the roof where Crooks was on the roof but retreated when Crooks aimed the gun at him

Multiple experts are highly critical of the security team and security plan. It doesn't take an expert to see how flustered several of the women in the security team were when they were getting Trump to the car, or that small women don't make as good of a shield for a President as a big man. But, those are small potatoes compared to the questions they'll need to answer about how Crooks got into that position and the apparently slow response when the threat of Crooks was identified and communicated to the SS.
In fairness, K&S, those women were as wide as the boys are tall. I'm not a math wiz but total square footage?

Nothing verified yet, but a few things are being reported:
- The SS sniper had Crooks in his sights (approximately 40 seconds prior to Crooks taking a shot?) but was not given the OK to shoot him. That's why he didn't shoot until after Crooks started shooting
- A local policeman climbed the ladder to the roof where Crooks was on the roof but retreated when Crooks aimed the gun at him

Multiple experts are highly critical of the security team and security plan. It doesn't take an expert to see how flustered several of the women in the security team were when they were getting Trump to the car, or that small women don't make as good of a shield for a President as a big man. But, those are small potatoes compared to the questions they'll need to answer about how Crooks got into that position and the apparently slow response when the threat of Crooks was identified and communicated to the SS.
This is the most comprehensive timeline I've read to date.

"was once rejected from his high school rifle club and considered a danger"

Attachments

• 1721057465812.png
    1721057465812.png
    715.4 KB · Views: 0

Judge dismisses Trump's Florida classified documents case​

Judge rules special counsel Jack Smith was unlawfully appointed​

Jack "Off" Smith is now toast. I tried to the loser espola that lawfare won't work like this, so his side went Hunting instead. It was the least Judge could do to show some love to Trump. let's see who the VP pick is going to be. Bottomline, no hippe should be able to get that close to anyone running for President. Inside job folks, just like JFK, RFK, JFK Jr, Princess Di, Dr. King and Seth. These are losers who cheat, kill, lie and steal other people lives. This same group want kids killed up to 9 months. God he;lp us all.

"was once rejected from his high school rifle club and considered a danger"
It's crazy how its always seems to be the same profile. A quiet bullied loner, who enjoys firearms. A lot of people immediately jump to conclusions about conspiracies or politically motivated coordinated attacks, but that's rarely the case.

Just saying, but look how far apart this kids eyes are, did he have a genetic defect? Was he on the spectrum?

Did you see the side-by-side videos from my X-link on the other thread? Here’s more to be verified.

1721093916119.jpeg

Did you see the side-by-side videos from my X-link on the other thread? Here’s more to be verified.

View attachment 21937
Daily Mail is reporting same. Troubling that the Secret Service leadership has been virtually silent on the shooting. Not even "we have some serious concerns that we're investigating and parties will be held responsible"

Let's put things in perspective. Trump gets shot with an AR in the ear, a 1/4" from killing him and he is at the Convention 48 hours later. Biden travels around Europe and 12 days later he can't manage a coherent statement at the debate because he has jet lag.

Let's put things in perspective. Trump gets shot with an AR in the ear, a 1/4" from killing him and he is at the Convention 48 hours later. Biden travels around Europe and 12 days later he can't manage a coherent statement at the debate because he has jet lag.
But, but, but, ... DEMOCRACY

Daily Mail is reporting same. Troubling that the Secret Service leadership has been virtually silent on the shooting. Not even "we have some serious concerns that we're investigating and parties will be held responsible"
It appears to keep getting worse.

1721110616541.jpeg
1721110749704.png

It's crazy how its always seems to be the same profile. A quiet bullied loner, who enjoys firearms. A lot of people immediately jump to conclusions about conspiracies or politically motivated coordinated attacks, but that's rarely the case.

Just saying, but look how far apart this kids eyes are, did he have a genetic defect? Was he on the spectrum?
And the crazy thing you believe this BS

Inside Job. Mr. Crooks is a patsy for these psychopaths.

Yeah, well the shooter thought he was killing Hitler and saving Democracy. It's the demonization and dehumanization that creates the motivation for the nutjobs.
I wonder why all the nutjobs at FBI, CIA, DHS, DOJ and Crooked Joe would go after Trump with Lawfare? When that didn't work, the nutjobs like Crooked Joe put a bullseye on Trump. Wow, we sure got a lot of nutjobs trying to stop Trump. Why? He caught them all doing very bad things to kids. Crooks is a patsy....

It's going to be interesting to see a timeline. Did the gunman get on the roof shortly before he starting shooting? It would seem to me regardless of the number of SS assigned that the counter snipers on the other roof would have had eyes on the gunman getting on the roof pretty quickly. Not an expert, just some questions that come to mind.
No you're not an expert, especially when it comes to common sense. Keep trying detective Watty.

Back