President Joe Biden

The alarms should have gone off the second he was spotted on the roof... gun or no gun. End of story. Bystander? Cop? Sniper? They were all aware of his presence and it would have been a red flag/immediate alarm for any one of us. Trump never should have been allowed in the open until that dork was neutralized.
Something smells rotten. Head boss at DHS says it should be a crime to even question and insider at headquarter. How dare you even have a thought like that.

First, we had Mr. Crookes and now we got Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheat-le (sound like "ly") all the time, WHO said a decision (by whom) was made to put local law enforcement inside the building — that gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks later climbed on top of to shoot President Trump — instead of the rooftop due to the “safety factor” of putting someone on a “sloped roof.”

"The bucks stops with me."

"You're fired Kim." We The People

I find it interesting that Biden says we need to take down the temperature of the rhetoric and then goes and speaks to the NAACP, after one of their branch President's tweeted 'I don't condone violence but please get some shooting lessons so you don't miss next time ooops that wasn't me talking.'

I find it interesting that Biden says we need to take down the temperature of the rhetoric and then goes and speaks to the NAACP, after one of their branch President's tweeted 'I don't condone violence but please get some shooting lessons so you don't miss next time ooops that wasn't me talking.'
Sad people live among us. "Anyone but Trump" says Husker Du. Only demons want and think about murder. "Ooops" my ass. Notice nothing, not a peep from espola and Husker Du regarding the attempted assassination on Trump.

Kamala Harris says Trump picked JD Vance to be 'rubber stamp' for former president's 'extreme agenda'​

'JD Vance will be loyal only to Trump, not to our country,' says Harris​

Welcome home Peter. Thank you for going to jail for us and set the precedent. What comes around goes around. espola and Husker Du wanted you, Steve and Trump (or taken out) in prison forever. What a bunch of losers that will pay later.

1721222401886.png

First, we had Mr. Crookes and now we got Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheat-le (sound like "ly") all the time, WHO said a decision (by whom) was made to put local law enforcement inside the building — that gunman Thomas Matthew Crooks later climbed on top of to shoot President Trump — instead of the rooftop due to the “safety factor” of putting someone on a “sloped roof.”

"The bucks stops with me."

"You're fired Kim." We The People
The problem is Trump suffered from the Biden DEI appointment of this idiot Kim Cheatle. Ultimately she helped get Biden thrown out of office in 4 months, but Trump nearly paid the ultimate price for her "we need more XYZ hires whether they're qualified or not" prop up by The 'Tato.

After watching Biden with Lester Holt, it's evident all he can do is remember the "threat to democracy"... "he's a felon"... "I got more done as President" rhetoric they've been handing him on flash cards for the last 3 years. And if you ask him direct questions, like Lester did, Joe gets mad and starts making it significantly worse.

Cognitive ability?
Well, to be fair, I think Trump's cognitive ability would be in question if he wasn't standing next to Sling Blade on that stage, but we're left to choose between them. The cognitive ability is probably the biggest talking point going forward. I'm still fascinated the entire democrat party just suddenly picked up on it after the first debate. Seems to me they were waiting for him to fail and had a plan all along... but if he refuses to step down, what options do they have? I don't see a great candidate that can hit the ground running in the allotted time left.

Kamala Harris says Trump picked JD Vance to be 'rubber stamp' for former president's 'extreme agenda'​

'JD Vance will be loyal only to Trump, not to our country,' says Harris​

Meanwhile, Biden picked Harris because she's almost black and was calling him a racist sexual assaulter during the debates. She's nothing more than another failed DEI hire.

Back