President Joe Biden

Ramaswamy saw the potential and stated it out loud. He was criticized at the time.

---
Vivek Ramaswamy snapped at an Iowa voter who grilled him about a hole in his argument for why he, rather than former president Donald Trump, should be the Republican presidential nominee, accusing him of being paid to interrogate him.

Hostilities between Trump and Ramaswamy’s campaigns have broken out for the first time this cycle after Trump attacked his younger competitor over the weekend.
---

It's pretty convenient for the establishment not to be investigating the organization that attempted to "solve" the problem they couldn't on their own. Maybe the FBI should get back to investigating parents who speak at School Board Meetings. This is the stuff of Banana Republics.
“Last time it was a man-made pandemic & Big Tech election interference. Now, the same billionaires funding the lawsuits against Trump are the ones trying to prop up Nikki Haley,” he asserted. “The same MSM blasting Trump is lavishing praise on Nikki. They want to narrow this to a two-horse race between Trump & Haley, eliminate Trump (one way or other), & trot their puppet into the White House.”

On the campaign trail, Ramaswamy’s ominous claim that the establishment will get to Trump “one way or another,” which seemingly entertained the idea that he might be assassinated was challenged by a voter according to The Dispatch’s John McCormack:

Lets wait and see how this plays out. Would it surprise me if this was a planned attack by Antifa? No, but I don't think most of the Antifa pussies would have the balls to do this. My bet would be some nutjob who was emboldened by cries of Trump being a Nazi, Hitler, a dictator, an existential threat, a threat to Democracy. In his warped mind he was saving the Country.
Come on, man. This dick put this out a while ago and is now engaged to the Black Widow, WHO happen to be married to Mr. Weiner and was Hillary's bitch on the side when she was SOS. This was an inside job and Antifa will be blamed instead of the obvious, just like Proud Boys.

1720922519487.png

I’ll just say, it’s not looking good for the establishment here. Lots of video evidence leaves less wiggle room for “explanations”.
No spin room tonight. I don't want to jump to conclusions and get watty in a hissy fit as he ran back to his fence sitting. Watty, bad people hate Trump. Ok, is that ok to say?

SPEAKER JOHNSON: The House will conduct a full investigation of the assassination attempt on Trump. We will have Secret Service Director and others appear. The American people deserve the truth.

Back