President Joe Biden

I saw. At least you didn't call me a liar. I apologized to Mark. It was Mr. Crooks. Crooked Joe and now Crooks and his long hair. I just wonder if he plays dress up with that hair. Don't you all fall for the lone gunman BS. When I put meme and breaking news, that's all it is.

The motive remains unclear😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet someone on the inside told Mr. Crooks that it was his time to play a real video game with real bullets. "Look Mr. Crooks, we will give you time to crawl like a bear up to the roof and get could look at Trump." No way in hell this crazy kid living in mommy and daddy's basement would be allowed to do this without help. God help us all.

Still not a peep from Dumb & Dumber. "Anyone but Trump." "The kids that go missing are runaways." "liar" " <<Chuckle>> and so many other beauties. These two have zero empathy and only hate for one man.

That's because their script writer, CNN, still hasn't figured out why Trump fell.
100%. This goes against their script. Trump is now a legend. Trump turned at just the right time (as if God protected him) or he would have taken the mortal wound. If Trump took a bullet in the head and got up, oh shit we would all be tripping out. Do NOT follow any man. They couldn't get the king's ear. We got some bad actors trying to cause chaos and harm to those they disagree with. The good news is the psychopaths over these bad actors and shooters can't take out their opponent. Like watty said, most likely the long hair hippie lives in a basement and only plays violent video games.

Secret Service Denied Trump Needed Protection Despite Warnings, Say Sources

Head of Trump's protective detail and officers had all warned of inadequate protection, they say

MICHAEL SHELLENBERGER
JUL 14

The chief of communications for the Secret Service claimed this morning that it was “absolutely false” that “a member of the former President’s team requested additional security resources & that those were rebuffed.” Wrote Anthony Guglielmi on X, “In fact, we added protective resources & technology & capabilities as part of the increased campaign travel tempo.”

However, multiple sources close to President Trump say Guglielmi’s claim is false. They say that the head of the Trump protective detail and Secret Service officers protecting the president had all requested additional help for months and been denied it by their superiors within the agency, which is part of the Department of
Homeland Security (DHS).
The Secret Service did not respond to Public’s request to respond to these allegations, and it may have evidence that the Trump protective detail had not requested additional security. Public will update this article if Secret Service responds.

And the sources close to President Trump were adamant that Trump’s protective detail had made “multiple” requests over the last several months and that the Director of the Secret Service, Kimberly A. Cheatle, turned them down. And, they said, a security expert had warned Trump directly that his detail was inadequate.

The former president’s security detail is far smaller than the one provided to President Joe Biden, which The New York Post first reported yesterday. For example, there was no aerial security coverage, either in the form of drones or helicopters, which may have spotted the shooter before he could fire his AR-15 rifle. The AR-15 has an effective range of 500-600 yards, and the shooter was 200-300 yards away.

“Forget the titles,” said a source close to President Trump. “It’s not how it’s measured. It’s measured by threat level. In 1999, the Pope did an event in St. Louis with bigger security than th
e president at the time had. That Trump doesn’t have the same security protection as Biden… you’re asking for this guy to get killed.”

<cont.>

Former Secret Service officer Dan Bongino and journalist Tucker Carlson warned last year that Trump’s security was inadequate.

“I've told you this repeatedly,” said Bongino on his podcast in August 2023. “I'll tell you again. I'll tell you tomorrow, and I'll remind you the day after that. I did this for a living for 12 years…. Donald Trump's life is in absolute danger. Anyone telling you otherwise is full of crap.”

On Fox and Friends this morning, Bongino said, “There have been repeated requests to increase the security footprint around not just the residences of Donald Trump, but the body [of Trump] itself, and they have been rebuffed.”

A few days after Bongino and Carlson warned of an assassination attempt, NBC News published an article headlined, “Tucker Carlson stokes conspiracies, claims the U.S. is 'speeding towards' assassination of Trump.”

The NBC story mentioned the Bongino podcast episode and said Bongino had made his assertions of rising threat “without evidence.”

<cont.>

Former Secret Service officer Dan Bongino and journalist Tucker Carlson warned last year that Trump’s security was inadequate.

“I've told you this repeatedly,” said Bongino on his podcast in August 2023. “I'll tell you again. I'll tell you tomorrow, and I'll remind you the day after that. I did this for a living for 12 years…. Donald Trump's life is in absolute danger. Anyone telling you otherwise is full of crap.”

On Fox and Friends this morning, Bongino said, “There have been repeated requests to increase the security footprint around not just the residences of Donald Trump, but the body [of Trump] itself, and they have been rebuffed.”

A few days after Bongino and Carlson warned of an assassination attempt, NBC News published an article headlined, “Tucker Carlson stokes conspiracies, claims the U.S. is 'speeding towards' assassination of Trump.”

The NBC story mentioned the Bongino podcast episode and said Bongino had made his assertions of rising threat “without evidence.”I

It's going to be interesting to see a timeline. Did the gunman get on the roof shortly before he starting shooting? It would seem to me regardless of the number of SS assigned that the counter snipers on the other roof would have had eyes on the gunman getting on the roof pretty quickly. Not an expert, just some questions that come to mind.

It's going to be interesting to see a timeline. Did the gunman get on the roof shortly before he starting shooting? It would seem to me regardless of the number of SS assigned that the counter snipers on the other roof would have had eyes on the gunman getting on the roof pretty quickly. Not an expert, just some questions that come to mind.
Nothing verified yet, but a few things are being reported:
- The SS sniper had Crooks in his sights (approximately 40 seconds prior to Crooks taking a shot?) but was not given the OK to shoot him. That's why he didn't shoot until after Crooks started shooting
- A local policeman climbed the ladder to the roof where Crooks was on the roof but retreated when Crooks aimed the gun at him

Multiple experts are highly critical of the security team and security plan. It doesn't take an expert to see how flustered several of the women in the security team were when they were getting Trump to the car, or that small women don't make as good of a shield for a President as a big man. But, those are small potatoes compared to the questions they'll need to answer about how Crooks got into that position and the apparently slow response when the threat of Crooks was identified and communicated to the SS.

Back