President Joe Biden

MSNBC’s Morning Joe Scarborough:

“What’s going on behind the scenes is the Biden campaign and many Democratic officials do believe that Barack Obama is quietly working behind the scenes to orchestrate this.”

Get ready.. Ratboy will return with the "I work for a living" post as to why he/she went AWOL.

Maybe making over 10k post is interfering with her/he's day drinking..

Then again.. there is a guest viewing this thred now. Sunshine.. is that you?

"OBAMA AND BIDEN HATE EACH OTHER! OBAMA NEVER RESPECTED BIDEN, THOUGHT HE WAS DUMB, AND A TOTAL LIGHTWEIGHT. WILL BE AN INTERESTING COUPLE OF WEEKS. OBAMA WANTS HIM OUT, WANTS V.P. HARRIS IN!" DJT

Joe is Dumb and Obama is Dumber.
Well, if I was Bath House Barry and the 'Tato referred to me as "the first mainstream, articulate, bright and clean African American", I'd hate him, too.

Joe hates Barry because Barry waited a full week to endorse him after they pushed Bernie Magoo and Mayor Bootygig aside to make Joe the guy.

Billionaire Richard Branson calls on Biden to drop out of 2024 race​

Virgin Group founder says 'it's time' for Biden to allow another Democrat to run for the presidency​

This from Batya Ungar-Sargon of The Free Press is spot on.

The disloyal Democrats knifing Biden, the press corps finally giving him adversarial treatment, the millionaires and celebrities coming out against him, are all doing so with an aura of self-regard, as if they are stunning and brave for doing so. It would have been brave to speak up three years ago. It would have been brave three months ago. It would even have been brave three weeks ago. Today, it’s nothing but cowardice—and it’s being done in the most cowardly fashion.

Back