President Joe Biden

I'm just reporting what I see loser. Like this report. The fog of war is real. You voted for Joe, let that sink into your sick mind. Fact is, someone from the press pool said Joe was having medical issues. Now it comes out he shit his pants. Also, reports are out saying he's in bed now so were sitting ducks. I always come back to correct the record, which you never do.

By the way, are you two related?

111a81416c71700d.jpg

Good night my fellow Americans. We got this. Don't panic like DC. We The People will come together and Make America Great Again. This time around, we will make sure kids are protected and women are respected. espola, I'm very disappointed in you.

"Crooked Joe Biden should ignore his many critics and move forward, with alacrity and strength, with his powerful and far reaching campaign. He should be sharp, precise, and energetic, just like he was in The Debate, in selling his policies of Open Borders (where millions of people, including record numbers of Terrorists, are allowed to enter our Country, from prisons and mental institutions, totally unchecked and unvetted!), to Ending Social Security, Men playing in Women’s sports, High Taxes, High Interest Rates, encouraging a Woke Military, Uncontrollable Inflation, Record Setting Crime, Only Electric Vehicles, Subservience to China and other Countries, Endless Wars, putting America Last, losing our Dollar Based Standard, and so much more. Yes, Sleepy Joe should continue his campaign of American Destruction and, MAKE CHINA GREAT AGAIN!" DJT

Your first clue should have been that it was from Laura Loomer.
Hey Mr. Jab Pusher, I wonder how this poor soul just died. Have any idea Mr. Facts, since the news you get is always right.

RIP Mike😢

1720293025448.png

Washington [US], July 6 (ANI): Actor Mike Heslin, who was known for having appeared in the TV show 'Lioness' and the movie, 'The Holiday Proposal Plan', has passed away. He was 30, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

His husband, Scotty Dynamo shared the unfortunate news on his Instagram handle. "Michael was young, in perfect health, and the doctors have no explanation for what happened," he wrote.

"Race hustling at its finest by fake news and deep state donkeys: everyone one of them labels Kamala Harris as first Black female VP and possiblePOTUS… shes half black, and HALF Indian, raised by her Indian mother- only the dems could contort race and delete an entire ethnic background for political gain. Guess Indian American heritage isn’t as transactional for them… total hypocrisy from the part that claims racial superiority…

Where’s the rest of brown town calling them out- total con job." Kash Patel

Revelation 5:5

Then one of the elders said to me, 'Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.'

afd62bb3b271fcc5.jpg

Birds of a feather flock together. espola did all he could to vote for this man. The last 6 years espola has been after me and Trump and now it's time for the boomerang. Dude actually calls me the forums #1 liar🤣🤣 Crazy dirty old man who supports Pedos and MAPS.

1720307423450.png

Hey Mr. Jab Pusher, I wonder how this poor soul just died. Have any idea Mr. Facts, since the news you get is always right.

RIP Mike😢

View attachment 21738

Washington [US], July 6 (ANI): Actor Mike Heslin, who was known for having appeared in the TV show 'Lioness' and the movie, 'The Holiday Proposal Plan', has passed away. He was 30, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

His husband, Scotty Dynamo shared the unfortunate news on his Instagram handle. "Michael was young, in perfect health, and the doctors have no explanation for what happened," he wrote.
ANI?

Back