President Joe Biden

Next off the short bus, we have Heels Up Harris. Known for almost being black, advancing her career by sleeping with a married boss, putting thousands of black men in jail for weed and getting the VP job by promising to no longer talk about Joe Biden being a racist, sexual harasser. Pretty bad when The Daily Show attacks a libtard.

COVID Vaccines Linked to Increase in All-cause Mortality, Italian Study Shows

Based on their analysis, a team of Italian researchers verified what they called “the real impact of the vaccination campaign” by comparing the risk of all-cause death among vaccinated and unvaccinated residents of the Italian province of Pescara.
In their multivariate analysis, the researchers found the risk of all-cause death to be higher for those vaccinated with one or two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine compared to the unvaccinated.

1720194733639.png

I didn't deny anything. So can you produce some of these "lies" or not? Defending your Siamese twin doesn't really qualify.

... but look at YOU trying to go on the offensive!
An acceptable response would have been something about how your opinion can never be a lie.

Who can forget you losers saying, every year SINCE the 2014 year he references, is the "hottest" year on record?

P.S. - Sorry, Fudd. Did I miss the part where he denied the climate is changing? Maybe tonight you can do another, nocturnal youtube search for us.
That's not true. While 2014 was the hottest year on record at that time. the title since then has only been conferred on the records for 2015, 2016, and 2023 (2020 was a tie with 2016).

1720195147910.png

Hey Dumber, you and Dumb have made it very clear, "anyone but Trump." You voted for a liar, why? The one WHO was almost last in his class. Why? Do you have any regrets?

View attachment 21705

No, Crush, that can't be. tRump is the liar!!!!

P.S. - Biden was never on full scholarship and doesn't have 3 degrees, either, but I DO believe he grew up in the Polish, Scandinavian, Puerto Rican village of a Japanese section in Scranton and he's definitely our first, black, female vice president.

You're the last person to lecture anyone on "acceptable" responses.

So can you provide a few of my "lies" or not? 3rd time I've asked.
"Who can forget you losers saying, every year SINCE the 2014 year he references, is the "hottest" year on record?"

Or this --

" I DO believe he grew up in the Polish, Scandinavian, Puerto Rican village of a Japanese section in Scranton and he's definitely our first, black, female vice president."

"Who can forget you losers saying, every year SINCE the 2014 year he references, is the "hottest" year on record?"

Or this --

" I DO believe he grew up in the Polish, Scandinavian, Puerto Rican village of a Japanese section in Scranton and he's definitely our first, black, female vice president."
You need to learn what a lie is and what satire is. The facts from your own mouth, "Anyone but Trump." "Hunter's laptop from Hell is misinformation." Where is Dumb? Dad4? EOTL? Surf Futbol? You're the only one WHO has the time to play multiple liars at once.

You need to learn what a lie is and what satire is. The facts from your own mouth, "Anyone but Trump." "Hunter's laptop from Hell is misinformation." Where is Dumb? Dad4? EOTL? Surf Futbol? You're the only one WHO has the time to play multiple liars at once.
Liar.

I do wonder at how you still retain the patience to continue in your effort to talk reason to these two knuckle dragging droolers.
I have been the most consistent on here. It started in 2018 and I said, "SAVE THE CHILDREN." What do you stand for loser? You want kids killed up to birth and kidnapped, raped and killed. You support open boarders so more sickos can come in and rape our daughters. WTF are you up to in the darkness? This is not funny anymore sicko. You will pay for your crimes against humanity. You support PEDOs, MAPS and you call me a dragging drooler? Did I interrupt your sick lifestyle?

There are more than two.
Oh yes there are. Actually, we are at about 200,000,000 strong right now and looking to get 40,000,000 more. 33% won't change right now because of TDS. You see dirty old man, when our country see's what you and others support (Pedo and MAPS), they will turn from folks like you and see the truth. 6.66% won't change because they can't. You seem to belong to that group. I tried to help you, but you call me a liar, just like Pedo Joe (the one you supported) calls President Trump a liar. Why, "anyone but Trump." Because he caught you and all the others doing very naughty things. You can't hide this time. "I will bring the full force and weight of the US Military to END HUMAN (sex) TRAFFICKING."

Kamala Harris told governors to unify behind Biden and said "this is about saving our fucking democracy" - WaPo reporter

Back