President Joe Biden

Those are appropriate responses given the content of the thread.
They're only appropriate because they came from you. Nobody else here accepts your bullshit except your shadow.

Blaming Trump for what's happened at the border is laughable and you know it. Again, you don't have the intestinal fortitude to admit it, but that's right out of the libtard playbook, isn't it? Spend 4 years fucking up and blame Trump for all of it.

How's that working out?

Maybe we should have elections more often. It's amazing what today's liberal fucktards can accomplish when winning an election slips away.

the gen 2 bots have adapted.
Even the scripted live calls are becoming robotic. This morning I got a call from a young lady purportedly representing my healthcare insurer proposing a method by which I could save money and effort on my prescriptions. After listening to her pitch for about 5 minutes, I asked for more specific information. She then asked for my name and date of birth.

"You called me. Don't you know who I am already?"

"Yes, but we need you to confirm the information for the protection of your privacy."

"Given the nature of this call, I am going to terminate it now."

In retrospect, I should have asked to read out the information she had on me for me to confirm. Oh, well, be smarter next time.

Maybe we should have elections more often. It's amazing what today's liberal fucktards can accomplish when winning an election slips away.

Bro, you need to update your news feed.

They're only appropriate because they came from you. Nobody else here accepts your bullshit except your shadow.

Blaming Trump for what's happened at the border is laughable and you know it. Again, you don't have the intestinal fortitude to admit it, but that's right out of the libtard playbook, isn't it? Spend 4 years fucking up and blame Trump for all of it.

How's that working out?
I didn't blame t for what is happening at the border. I blamed him for interfering In the passage of the bipartisan-negotiated bill that would have addressed many of the current problems at the border. After that, you claimed ignorance of the matter, a point on which I agree with you.

What part of the actual SC decision do you find isn't supported by the constitution? At five pages long its a quick read.

What she said . . .

Bro, you need to update your news feed.

Yeah... I saw that, too, but Gavin is too big for California now. DC calls and he's far too handsome and charismatic to worry about little old us anymore. That said, the libtards will have to do something about 47 because it backfired on them in epic fashion.

I didn't blame t for what is happening at the border. I blamed him for interfering In the passage of the bipartisan-negotiated bill that would have addressed many of the current problems at the border. After that, you claimed ignorance of the matter, a point on which I agree with you.
The only thing I claimed ignorance on is the Middle East. Unlike you, I'd rather remain silent than shit my lack of knowledge for everyone to see.

You did blame Trump. How does someone, WITH 34 FELONIES and so much incompetence, interfere from the outside? Still waiting for you to explain that. Or if you'd rather, I'm happy to educate you. It's easier, faster and more effective. Demotards don't get to create a problem that benefits them, spend 3.5 years telling us 'there's nothing to see here', and then wake up 5 months before the election to blame Trump because Americans won't vote for assholes that open our borders. Sorry, life doesn't work that way. Biden/Harris served as a tremendous reminder of why Trump won in 2016. You live by the sword, you die by it, and the 'Tato and Heels Up are on life support.

What she said . . .
What did she say about the constitution?

Sotomayor is way smarter than I am, but I think she is fear mongering by saying the President could call on Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival. She's ignoring the separation of powers which would prevent that from happening. Even if the President is the commander in chief there is now way in hell the military would execute those orders. It's an absurd premise and she is letting politics corrupt her common sense.

Trust me, for the reasons I noted in a previous post, this is a good ruling for both sides. Dems are just apoplectic that it helps Trump in the short term.

What did she say about the constitution?

Sotomayor is way smarter than I am, but I think she is fear mongering by saying the President could call on Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival. She's ignoring the separation of powers which would prevent that from happening. Even if the President is the commander in chief there is now way in hell the military would execute those orders. It's an absurd premise and she is letting politics corrupt her common sense.

Trust me, for the reasons I noted in a previous post, this is a good ruling for both sides. Dems are just apoplectic that it helps Trump in the short term.
Not for Mr. Anyone But Trump.

Back