President Joe Biden

So let's bring soccer back into this discussion. Who gets dumped first Berlhalter or Biden? I'll put 2:1 odds on Berlhalter. Who wants to wager? :cool:
That was a horrible showing. Even worse than Biden’s debate performance. Coach is toast.

Your phrasing always leans Kool-Aid drinking.
If John Kasich was the 2016 nominee we’d be talking about who was going to replace him now. Trump, for personal ego, has taken us down a dark, dirty, spiraling path and has twisted many good people into morally bereft pretzels. He believes in nothing but himself and believes he is entitled to do as he pleases. That, I now see, turns some people on. He either is against or doesn’t understand all that America is and has been. He wants to run America like his small family business where he is supreme ruler.

If John Kasich was the 2016 nominee we’d be talking about who was going to replace him now. Trump, for personal ego, has taken us down a dark, dirty, spiraling path and has twisted many good people into morally bereft pretzels. He believes in nothing but himself and believes he is entitled to do as he pleases. That, I now see, turns some people on. He either is against or doesn’t understand all that America is and has been. his family business nor his kingdom. He wants to run America like his small family business where he is supreme ruler.
Projection 101 and sever and disturbing TDS☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️ from Mr. Anyone But Trump

Your phrasing always leans Kool-Aid drinking.
And yes I can accept that as most of the civilized world is also partaking. Trump is a minority candidate. Neither is ideal but Trump represents a greater risk of damage in many areas, national security being #1, freedom a close second.

. Dems want everyone to get along and maga wants to shove their fist down your throat if you aren’t “in”.
What planet do you live on? What is "maga" trying to shove down your throat? interesting choice of words...didn't SF just have a cute little parade that was flaunted for everyone to see?

When has fox reported truthfully about Trump? And if they did they quickly backtracked or fired the offender.

So that is your response? Fox.

When you have NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, the Was Post, NY Times, New Yorker, etc etc all telling the public that Biden is or was fine and anyone saying he wasn't was just some conspiracy?

Then the Dem leadership went along with the charade and told the American public Biden was fine

And your response is but Fox?

So let's bring soccer back into this discussion. Who gets dumped first Berlhalter or Biden? I'll put 2:1 odds on Berlhalter. Who wants to wager? :cool:
Berhalter has a higher approval rating than Biden but so does Satan, Jeffrey Epstein and Genghis Khan... not necessarily in that order.

I think Berhalter gets fired first even though he's done a lot less damage to the U.S. crest.

When you have NBC, CBS, ABC, NPR, the Was Post, NY Times, New Yorker, etc etc all telling the public that Biden is or was fine and anyone saying he wasn't was just some conspiracy?

Then the Dem leadership went along with the charade and told the American public Biden was fine

"Anyone but Trump" Husker Du Du

"The kids that go missing are only runaways." Husker Du Du

"I will bring the full force & weight of the US Military to end HUMAN TRAFFICKING." President Donald J Trump

This is why the panic and why these freaks want him taken out. Harry is all in a hissy fit and wants the SCOTUS and Trump dealt with. They want to escape the PAIN!!!

The verdict additionally grants presidents presumptive immunity “from criminal prosecution for a President's acts within the outer perimeter of his official responsibility” “Outer perimeter” so completely subjective and predicated by, ultimately, the Supreme Court. Which is in the control of staunchly pro-Trump judges and will be for decades.

As I said before trump will stretch this ruling as far as possible. Biden or any other “Democrat”? They are too invested in the promise of “America” to engage in such action. Dems want everyone to get along and maga wants to shove their fist down your throat if you aren’t “in”.
"but... but... but... TRUMP!"

Loser.

Hey, don't forget "Vanity Fair", "Good Housekeeping" and "Modern Tranny".

You MAY just be talking to Espola, too.

If John Kasich was the 2016 nominee we’d be talking about who was going to replace him now. Trump, for personal ego, has taken us down a dark, dirty, spiraling path and has twisted many good people into morally bereft pretzels. He believes in nothing but himself and believes he is entitled to do as he pleases. That, I now see, turns some people on. He either is against or doesn’t understand all that America is and has been. He wants to run America like his small family business where he is supreme ruler.
We did pretty well the 4-years he 'ran it as a family business' from 2016 to 2020.

70% of people polled want that back... despite your butthurt.

Hey, don't forget "Vanity Fair", "Good Housekeeping" and "Modern Tranny".

You MAY just be talking to Espola, too.
Don't forget about Surf Futbol. That fool was nasty and threaten me and my dd. The three stoogies are now two. Where is Dad?

1720043593077.png

Last edited:
We did pretty well the 4-years he 'ran it as a family business' from 2016 to 2020.

70% of people polled want that back... despite your butthurt.
I started a new company in 2018 and re-started another and it was looking positive until these cheaters pulled their mandates with the jabs in 2021 and the 100% attack on small business unless you owned a Marijuana Shop.

And yes I can accept that as most of the civilized world is also partaking. Trump is a minority candidate. Neither is ideal but Trump represents a greater risk of damage in many areas, national security being #1, freedom a close second.
Yeah... I remember almost losing national security and freedom his first 4-years. You, too, right 'tard?

Back