President Joe Biden

Robin Ware and JRB Ware are two people who have been accused of sending classified information on Ukraine, from government servers, to Hunter Biden.

Both are aliases used by President Biden..

USA! USA! USA!

LMAO! Falling inflation... yet we're all still paying $4.50 or more for a gallon of gas and 20-30% more for groceries. Do you think the illegal aliens you kids invited to play are paying for their own shit? Pretty amazing JoeTato can create "the world's best recovery" after shutting down the nation's economy and being the world's biggest fuck up.

Yet another reason Biden wins walking away . . .

. . . hypocrisy.
It's a brilliant strategy by the Dem's. 1) Start a fire, 2) let it burn for 3 years, 3) then blame the Repub's for not putting out the fire at the start of the election cycle, and 4) send talking point to media for them to parrot. Not as brilliant though as border states shipping illegals to sanctuary cities.

LMAO! Falling inflation... yet we're all still paying $4.50 or more for a gallon of gas and 20-30% more for groceries. Do you think the illegal aliens you kids invited to play are paying for their own shit? Pretty amazing JoeTato can create "the world's best recovery" after shutting down the nation's economy and being the world's biggest fuck up.
1706646126687.png

View attachment 19538

I'm having trouble believing I'm reading this correctly. Otherwise, it doesn't make a very strong case for Biden. Let me know. My calculations are below.

US Average Increase now: (3.06-2.40)/2.4 = 27.5% increase over 3 years
US Average: 1/20/2021: about $2.40
(12/11 to 3/9 is 88 days - 1/20/2021 is 40 days - not quite halfway between)
($0.46 between $2.21 and $2.67 - not halfway there)
US Average: 1/30/2024: about $3.06
($0.47 between $2.67 and $3.14 - about 5/6 of the way to $3.14, so $0.08 less than 3.14 is 3.06)

CA using the same approach: (4.5-3.34)/3.34 = 34.7% increase over 3 years

This doesn't make a good case for Biden - especially considering that for most of the 3 years, it was more than this - considerably more for about a year's worth of time. Then I remember his foreign policy "accomplishments" and his "success" at our borders. Yeah, inflation may be his best accomplishment.

Convincing idealogues is a losing battle. They'll excuse anything (with data that doesn't excuse it, evidently) while claiming they are rational and middle of the road. I didn't vote for Trump either time he ran. But if he's the Republican nominee, I can't see voting for anyone else in a two-person race unless it's Kennedy. The funny thing is, I don't think any more of Trump now than I did when I didn't vote for him.

I'm having trouble believing I'm reading this correctly. Otherwise, it doesn't make a very strong case for Biden. Let me know. My calculations are below.

US Average Increase now: (3.06-2.40)/2.4 = 27.5% increase over 3 years
US Average: 1/20/2021: about $2.40
(12/11 to 3/9 is 88 days - 1/20/2021 is 40 days - not quite halfway between)
($0.46 between $2.21 and $2.67 - not halfway there)
US Average: 1/30/2024: about $3.06
($0.47 between $2.67 and $3.14 - about 5/6 of the way to $3.14, so $0.08 less than 3.14 is 3.06)

CA using the same approach: (4.5-3.34)/3.34 = 34.7% increase over 3 years

This doesn't make a good case for Biden - especially considering that for most of the 3 years, it was more than this - considerably more for about a year's worth of time. Then I remember his foreign policy "accomplishments" and his "success" at our borders. Yeah, inflation may be his best accomplishment.

Convincing idealogues is a losing battle. They'll excuse anything (with data that doesn't excuse it, evidently) while claiming they are rational and middle of the road. I didn't vote for Trump either time he ran. But if he's the Republican nominee, I can't see voting for anyone else in a two-person race unless it's Kennedy. The funny thing is, I don't think any more of Trump now than I did when I didn't vote for him.
Keep in mind that the chart does not show external events, such as the drop in demand (and thus price at the pump) during the pandemic shutdown, and the irrational pricing during the initial phases of of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The California numbers also show "local" events mostly attributable to temporary refinery outages and the semi-annual shifts between summer and winter fuel blends.

View attachment 19538

Is that somehow supposed to put JoeTato in a good light? When did he take office? I guess, when you're paying illegal aliens for their votes, you really have to tax the shit out of hardworking Americans. Gavin does it better than anybody.

Yet another reason Biden wins walking away . . .

. . . hypocrisy.

We wouldn't need an immigration bill if JoeTato didn't invite them here. Biden doesn't win jack shit. You know what keeps illegal aliens out? Razor wire. They won't even try. So why do libtards want the razor wire gone? OH, that's right! You need votes. "Hypocrisy" is where you invite illegals here and then cry when they show up on your porch.

... thanks for another Biden blowing source like NBC. Were Huffington Post and CNN taking the day off?

Keep in mind that the chart does not show external events, such as the drop in demand (and thus price at the pump) during the pandemic shutdown, and the irrational pricing during the initial phases of of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The California numbers also show "local" events mostly attributable to temporary refinery outages and the semi-annual shifts between summer and winter fuel blends.

The California numbers actually how Gavin screws us mostly every chance he gets. Highest prices in the nation. Libtard run; as usual.

We wouldn't need an immigration bill if JoeTato didn't invite them here. Biden doesn't win jack shit. You know what keeps illegal aliens out? Razor wire. They won't even try. So why do libtards want the razor wire gone? OH, that's right! You need votes. "Hypocrisy" is where you invite illegals here and then cry when they show up on your porch.

... thanks for another Biden blowing source like NBC. Were Huffington Post and CNN taking the day off?
"You know what keeps illegal aliens out? Razor wire. They won't even try."

From the "Biden blowing" WSJ website --

1706672434757.png

"Convincing idealogues is a losing battle. They'll excuse anything (with data that doesn't excuse it, evidently) while claiming they are rational and middle of the road."

"Convincing idealogues is a losing battle. They'll excuse anything (with data that doesn't excuse it, evidently) while claiming they are rational and middle of the road."
"I didn't vote for Trump either time he ran. But if he's the Republican nominee, I can't see voting for anyone else in a two-person race unless it's Kennedy. The funny thing is, I don't think any more of Trump now than I did when I didn't vote for him."

q.e.d.

To be fair, the refinery shortfall is partly due to CA regulations which limit the creation and expansion of refineries.

If you pass a law restricting production, then you really ought to own the price increase which follows. That one falls on Dems.

Similarly, if you oppose the special CA blend, then you need to own the worse air quality we all would breathe without it. That one falls on GOP.

I’m not going to hang around and wait for any of the conservatives here to think about the costs of their proposed policies. You’ll get it from centrists like KnS and Husker, but they’re voices in the wilderness here.

Awesome choices. One guy is trying to stay out of court and the other is trying to stay upright. This is our third cycle of voting for the lesser of two evils. Sad. Not exactly a redeeming quality, but at least California isn't a swing state so I can abstain from voting for any presidential candidate. It makes me feel better about myself :) .

Awesome choices. One guy is trying to stay out of court and the other is trying to stay upright. This is our third cycle of voting for the lesser of two evils. Sad. Not exactly a redeeming quality, but at least California isn't a swing state so I can abstain from voting for any presidential candidate. It makes me feel better about myself :) .
Both of them are pretty far gone. Trump got confused about the difference between Nancy Pelosi and Nikki Haley.

If either party nominates someone under 70, they have my vote.

Back