President Joe Biden

"I see him everyday?" WTF? Joe is on vacation more than any President and he's called "Sleepy Joe" for a reason. How on earth does she see him every day in the Oval? My old pal worked secret service and when Clinton was in office, they called it The _ _ _ _ Office for a reason.

View attachment 18014

Yep... and as much as the Demotards piss and moan about Clarence Thomas taking expensive vacations with rich pals, they've never ONCE asked JoeTato who picks up the tab for his soirees every weekend. Hint: It ain't 'Tater.

"WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Trump plays so much golf!"

Mom and son sentenced to 5 years hard labor for walking inside the capital for 5 minutes. A marine was put away for 17 years for 20 minutes of walks inside the House that Nancy built. I sure bet Expola is happy to see these two go away for 5.

1694297932935.png

Paid $6.29 for a gallon of 91 this weekend. Thanks JoeTato and Gavin! Yes, your plan is working. You 2 get rich and the rest of us suffer.

Paid $6.29 for a gallon of 91 this weekend. Thanks JoeTato and Gavin! Yes, your plan is working. You 2 get rich and the rest of us suffer.
Insane. Did you pay with cash? AMPM has a deal for .10 cents off a gallon. I paid $6.09 for the lowest grade diesel I could find. These asshats will pay us all back for the harm they have caused. These are some sick freaks who only care about themselves. Dad, Expola and Husk need to get their asses back here to finish this debate once and for all. I paid $200 to fill my truck the other day.

Insane. Did you pay with cash? AMPM has a deal for .10 cents off a gallon. I paid $6.09 for the lowest grade diesel I could find. These asshats will pay us all back for the harm they have caused. These are some sick freaks who only care about themselves. Dad, Expola and Husk need to get their asses back here to finish this debate once and for all. I paid $200 to fill my truck the other day.

I'm not buying AM/PM gas, buddy. What I need to do is sit in the Costco line for 45 minutes like the libtards want us to. REALLY help out the environment, you know?

Not a Costco member?

I am a Costco member. Unfortunately I'm also employed so I don't have 45 minutes to sit in line with the engine running.

Costco charges for membership, though, so I know the libtards would say it's racist to suggest you go to Costco for fuel. I can't believe you did that. Doesn't Costco require ID to enter their store? Don't need ID to vote for President... but you need it to buy a twin pack of cranberry juice.

I am a Costco member. Unfortunately I'm also employed so I don't have 45 minutes to sit in line with the engine running.

Costco charges for membership, though, so I know the libtards would say it's racist to suggest you go to Costco for fuel. I can't believe you did that. Doesn't Costco require ID to enter their store? Don't need ID to vote for President... but you need it to buy a twin pack of cranberry juice.
I never go to Costco. My wife buys stuff from time to time. She bought me a shirt from there and then I went out with it and saw it on a few other dudes in town....lol! The line the other day was around the corner for gas.

"A BIG LIE! CROOKED JOE JUST SAID HE WAS IN NYC ON SEPTEMBER 12, ONE DAY AFTER THE FALL OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. THIS WAS IMMEDIATELY PROVEN TO BE NOT SO - A TOTAL LIE (LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE HE SAYS!). HE EVEN WENT INTO A BIG DEAL ABOUT THE HORRORS HE SAW WHILE THERE, HOW TRAGIC A SIGHT IT WAS. REMEMBER, HE WASN’T THERE!" DJT

All in caps. Also, Joe, Expola, Husker, Hunter and Dad made a deal with Iran on 9/11. Crazy date to choose to make a deal like that. Basically, Joe traded five for five hostage swap, but also gave $6,000,000,000 in cash and some gold bars. Cash is King. How much does Joe get in kickbacks? Look what Trump posted.

"So, lets get this straight! We did a hostage TRADE with Iran. We gave them 5 very tough, smart people that they desperately wanted. We likewise got back 5 people BUT, we also gave them 6 BILLION DOLLARS! How much of a kickback does Crooked Joe Biden get? Does anyone realize how much money 6 Billion Dollars is? When I was President, I got back 58 hostages for ZERO money. Remember Pastor Brunson? It sets a TERRIBLE precedent. Republicans, call out the 25th Amendment, NOW! Biden is INCOMPETENT!" DJT

I never go to Costco. My wife buys stuff from time to time. She bought me a shirt from there and then I went out with it and saw it on a few other dudes in town....lol! The line the other day was around the corner for gas.

Is there like a distress signal for Costco husbands when you see each other in public? I think women have several when they're being abused by men.

Back