President Joe Biden

It’s complicated . . . when you want so desperately to continue to believe the lies of a obvious and blatant liar . . . yet also seek to claim the exclusive on, well, just about everything of virtue.
It’s complicated . . . "And I — I just want you to know that there — we have a congressional baseball game every year. In the very beginning, I used to be a centerfielder and my Walter Mitty dream — anyways, it’s a long story, but — (laughter) — And my kids only remember two things that ever happened to me in my career — my boys. And they’ve met kings and queens, they’ve gone to other countries. But I played, when the first — the second congressional baseball game at the old stadium — the old Washington stadium. And I hit one off the right-centerfield wall. It bounced off the wall. I think it’s 368 or — I don’t know what is exactly now — but off the wall. And I’m rounding — anyway, to make a long story short, my kids remember that, all the rest. And guess what? The only thing I remember, too. (Laughter.) Here I thought: What could have been. What could have been."...when you want so desperately to continue to believe the lies of a obvious and blatant liar . . . yet also seek to claim the exclusive on, well, just about everything of virtue.

"We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues…and to work together as we continue to work, operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together...We will work on this together"

What a great team.. almost as good as the Meat Beater and Sunshine.

"We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues…and to work together as we continue to work, operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together...We will work on this together"

Nobody makes a word salad better than Chef Harris.

What a great team.. almost as good as the Meat Beater and Sunshine.

That sounds like something Heels Up Harris would say.

Massachusetts State Representative has been caught on camera by a group of pedophile hunters attempting to meet up with a 14-year-old boy for sex.Matt Trowbridge (D), who currently works for a nursing home, was busted by an activist group called Predator Poachers of Massachusetts trying to meet a child for sex through the app Grindr.

Q. Which one(s) of these names do NOT belong to the pseudonyms that President Biden used when he was doing side hustle with his boy Hunter when the big guy was VP?

A. Celtic
B. Peter Henderson
C. Robert L. Peters
D. Peter Pan
E. Robin Ware
F. Pedo Pete
G. Renegade

Back