How’s the 2024-2025 season going?

they don't. They make it all fair and even and thats the problem. If your on the bubble in SoCal go to Virginia and your in. There nothing new to that game. Come on Objective, how can you say SoCal has the best teams and then say they don't have the best talent. That's ridiculous.
How many times does SoCal teams which have SoCal players humble these rest of the country teams and their so called ballers? Happens every single year for the 2010 age group.

I will bet anything I could put a SoCal 2010 team together and beat the 2010, 2009 countrywide YNT all day long. I will even take it down to the second string 2010 SoCal YNT and probably even a third string team maybe even farther down. That how much of a lopsided talent distribution is going on for at least that age group. It shouldn't even be a close game if the talent was even but I doubt there's anyone that would say oh no the countrywide team will smash the SoCal team.

they don't. They make it all fair and even and thats the problem. If your on the bubble in SoCal go to Virginia and your in. There nothing new to that game. Come on Objective, how can you say SoCal has the best teams and then say they don't have the best talent. That's ridiculous.
Seems like this whole new progressive & inclusive woke agenda is killing our national team selection process. We need to pick players based on individual talent and merit versus trying to appease the whole country by distributing the picks evenly across the country. No wonder are youth national teams don’t do well vs the best of the best at World Cups.

I will bet anything I could put a SoCal 2010 team together and beat the 2010, 2009 countrywide YNT all day long. I will even take it down to the second string 2010 SoCal YNT and probably even a third string team maybe even farther down. That how much of a lopsided talent distribution is going on for at least that age group. It shouldn't even be a close game if the talent was even but I doubt there's anyone that would say oh no the countrywide team will smash the SoCal team.
I’d be willing to take this bet as well. Heck, I would take it further to say to bring the best 10’s team from NorCal to go pound for pound with the best 10’s team in SoCal and we know who will come out on top of that one as well.

I’d be willing to take this bet as well. Heck, I would take it further to say to bring the best 10’s team from NorCal to go pound for pound with the best 10’s team in SoCal and we know who will come out on top of that one as well.
This would be fun to watch. It would pretty much be MVLA with a few other players sprinkled from the other teams in NorCal vs the best of Surf, Koge & Legends with a few others sprinkled in from the rest of SoCal. Definitely fun to watch but I got my money 💰 on SoCal.

While there cannot be any debate that SoCal have the deepest "best teams", this does not translate to the best national players. Picking from the national based pool, there will be a uniform selection of YNT players from across the entire country. Good futbol is played more but not exclusively in SoCal. Team wise no question. Individual player wise, for those capable of international impact is not the same. International candidates are located all over the country.
California all-star team of 22 players could beat Spain if we stopped the garbage of Pay For Play in our State and Country. Our talent pool is mixed with players that have no business being there and they won't make the top all-stars better. You can't buy your way unto a youth academy tied to the Pro team in Spain because it's gratis for all goats.

Bingo😍

I said this 6 years ago and got attacked by the Elites on here. They & Them told me I just have sour grapes for my dd being lied to from the Doc that said she was all in 2017. You have to make others happy, or they won't join the National League.

This would be fun to watch. It would pretty much be MVLA with a few other players sprinkled from the other teams in NorCal vs the best of Surf, Koge & Legends with a few others sprinkled in from the rest of SoCal. Definitely fun to watch but I got my money 💰 on SoCal.
California bro. We need NorCal to make us stronger. NoCal girls are tougher than SoCal girls because of the weather conditions and their ganas. SoCal is a little soft:cool: at times and need to have tough players trying to take ther spot.

I said this 6 years ago and got attacked by the Elites on here. They & Them told me I just have sour grapes for my dd being lied to from the Doc that said she was all in 2017. You have to make others happy, or they won't join the National League.
Politics galore… I can’t say my DD is deserving of national team cause she’s not a goat 🐐 but I do feel bad for all the extra 2010 talent in SoCal that’s not getting a chance due to these woke politics in the selection process. SMH…

Been saying the same thing for a while.

But take it a step further. League Talent ID spots are given equitably to all teams in a league. Then the top players are selected from the pool. This makes no sense. Obviously the best teams should be given all the Talent ID spots and the worst teams in the league should be given none.

This is happening across America. Talent is getting crowded out by making everything "fair" and proping up non performers.

California bro. We need NorCal to make us stronger. NoCal girls are tougher than SoCal girls because of the weather conditions and their ganas. SoCal is a little soft:cool: at times and need to have tough players trying to take ther spot.
I still believe of you take the best of SoCal and NorCal we beat the best of the rest of USA 💯

Politics galore… I can’t say my DD is deserving of national team cause she’s not a goat 🐐 but I do feel bad for all the extra 2010 talent in SoCal that’s not getting a chance due to these woke politics in the selection process. SMH…
I don't know who picks these players today but when my dd was balling the Training Center Director (who happen to be the Doc at top clubs and maybe your coach as well) made the selection(s). If you kissed the Docs ass, then that helped and maybe a little side hustle $$$ for extra votes in his brain. Gee, I wonder who the heck Mr. Doc will pick.

I don't know who picks these players today but when my dd was balling the Training Center Director (who happen to be the Doc at top clubs and maybe your coach as well) made the selection(s). If you kissed the Docs ass, then that helped and maybe a little side hustle $$$ for extra votes in his brain. Gee, I wonder who the heck Mr. Doc will pick.
I don't know either but I've been here as a spectator watching the whole process unfold. The fact we have a 2011 that showed up out of nowhere in the 10's 24 player camp is alarming. I heard she got a pass to the 2009 group as well and even played with them already. If they were trying to hide things... they sure don't give a damn anymore 😂... and have gone in your face mode. 😶 What's this say to all the top 2010's????

Last edited:
I don't know either but I've been here as a spectator watching the whole process unfold. The fact we have a 2011 that showed up out of nowhere in the 10's 24 player camp is alarming. I heard she got a pass to the 2009 group as well and even played with them already. If they were trying to hide things... they sure don't give a damn anymore 😂... and have gone in your face mode. 😶 What's this say to all the top 2010's????
I was a poor parent participate (PPP) for the first ever U14 US National team. The Doc pumped it up like the kids would be invited to a camp and actually play Mexico and maybe a few others for friendlies and it was total rubbish. It was just a list that went to all the top college coaches. This U14 YNT was for the 04s Veritas but "The List" had 25% 05s. Many of the 04s were STFH wondering what the hell happened. So many top 04s were left off to pout with sour grapes to eat. Based on my investigation, my kid wasn't the only one who was told they made it. It sucked for those 04s who worked hard and had the stats and hardware to back up their claim but like I said before, my kid was spared for many reasons that I won't share now. Pay For Play to get on that 2017 U14 team (The List) was expensive, and I didn't have that kind of money to play with. These games were for high rollers🎲🎲

Last edited:

The countrywide 2010 team would smash any regional 2010 team, even socal.

Best proof is to look at things like conference cup. SW does fine, but doesn’t dominate. Just one of several regions.

The countrywide 2010 team would smash any regional 2010 team, even socal.

Best proof is to look at things like conference cup. SW does fine, but doesn’t dominate. Just one of several regions.
2010's played in a Conf Cup? I get what your saying but they haven't done that yet. I guess we will see when they do for that age group.

Seems like this whole new progressive & inclusive woke agenda is killing our national team selection process. We need to pick players based on individual talent and merit versus trying to appease the whole country by distributing the picks evenly across the country. No wonder are youth national teams don’t do well vs the best of the best at World Cups.
One of the dumbest things I've heard on this forum

Back