How’s the 2024-2025 season going?

Blues won 2-1…
Ya.. you know I didn’t realize how much of a grudge match this game was on both sides until I spoke to a buddy of mine. Sounds like pats had the momentum in the end but came up short.

Some of the pats girls wanted to show that RH made a mistake in letting them go and some of the blues girls who left pats felt the same way about MM. Some took it personal against their old teammates too (on both sides).

RH is a fantastic coach and I think he’s definitely the right guy for the job turning this team around with all the new players who are there.

New look pats are also looking good too compared to their last 2 years.

So, word on the street is, I just heard something juicy about the SoCal 2010s group. But before I spill the beans and stir the pot, let’s take a moment to lay down some facts we all know. This 2010s group from SoCal? Yeah, they’re not just good...they’re special. People have been saying for a while now that SoCal’s got the best 2010s in the country, and let’s be honest, the top clubs teams along side their players have made a case to prove that at the ECNL playoffs.

But here’s the real question I’m tossing out there before I let the cat 🐈 out of the bag... if we lined up the best 2010s from SoCal against the best 2009s from SoCal, who’s taking that matchup? Thoughts?

Last edited:
So, word on the street is, I just heard something juicy about the SoCal 2010s group. But before I spill the beans and stir the pot, let’s take a moment to lay down some facts we all know. This 2010s group from SoCal? Yeah, they’re not just good...they’re special. People have been saying for a while now that SoCal’s got the best 2010s in the country, and let’s be honest, the top clubs teams along side their players have made a case to prove that at the ECNL playoffs.

But here’s the real question I’m tossing out there before I let the cat 🐈 out of the bag... if we lined up the best 2010s from SoCal against the best 2009s from SoCal, who’s taking that matchup? Thoughts?
pretty sure the 2010's take it now. Years ago NO but now at this age Freshman-Senior they can all play together. 2010 girls is definitely a special age group. They already have the youngest female pro soccer player amongst them.

They’re decent. Seems RH is doing a good job considering the turnover Blues had. I heard a lot of RL’s are getting good opportunities... I haven’t done a good job with predictions lol, still fun.
The Blues Veo is public so the game is up if anyone wants to check it out. Just search for SC Blues on the veo live app. I think they also broadcast live so their games will always be going on live publicly if they do. Its a bummer they don't get to play each other again as it was an exciting game the second half. There's definitely a lot of story lines now between those 2 teams and this only adds to it. I still think 4-9 in SoCal is definitely up in the air for playoffs spots. Its going to come down to the last weeks of league I can guarantee you that. Maybe one team solidifies 4th place but I doubt it this season. The 4-9 teams are too evenly talented and its going to bounce around week to week. Then you never know in the playoffs as 1-3 are good but they are not light years away from 4-9.

pretty sure the 2010's take it now. Years ago NO but now at this age Freshman-Senior they can all play together. 2010 girls is definitely a special age group. They already have the youngest female pro soccer player amongst them.
Well I heard just that... The 2010's beat the 2009's at an ID event. 4-2 final score with 10's having the better chances & plays.

The Blues Veo is public so the game is up if anyone wants to check it out. Just search for SC Blues on the veo live app. I think they also broadcast live so their games will always be going on live publicly if they do. Its a bummer they don't get to play each other again as it was an exciting game the second half. There's definitely a lot of story lines now between those 2 teams and this only adds to it. I still think 4-9 in SoCal is definitely up in the air for playoffs spots. Its going to come down to the last weeks of league I can guarantee you that. Maybe one team solidifies 4th place but I doubt it this season. The 4-9 teams are too evenly talented and its going to bounce around week to week. Then you never know in the playoffs as 1-3 are good but they are not light years away from 4-9.
I could not find the game. If you have the link it would be great. Thanks

Ya.. you know I didn’t realize how much of a grudge match this game was on both sides until I spoke to a buddy of mine. Sounds like pats had the momentum in the end but came up short.

Some of the pats girls wanted to show that RH made a mistake in letting them go and some of the blues girls who left pats felt the same way about MM. Some took it personal against their old teammates too (on both sides).

RH is a fantastic coach and I think he’s definitely the right guy for the job turning this team around with all the new players who are there.

New look pats are also looking good too compared to their last 2 years.
I only know of one Blues that went to Pats and she was not let go. But there are several Pats that are now on Blues.

This is definitely not the Pats of previous years and let’s hope they stay healthy. They started very strong last year, then MM started to bring in new players, impacting team chemistry and went downhill fast. Hope it will not repeat.

Inte
The Blues Veo is public so the game is up if anyone wants to check it out. Just search for SC Blues on the veo live app. I think they also broadcast live so their games will always be going on live publicly if they do. It’s a bummer they don't get to play each other again as it was an exciting game the second half. There's definitely a lot of story lines now between those 2 teams and this only adds to it. I still think 4-9 in SoCal is definitely up in the air for playoffs spots. It’s going to come down to the last weeks of league I can guarantee you that. Maybe one team solidifies 4th place but I doubt it this season. The 4-9 teams are too evenly talented and it’s going to bounce around week to week. Then you never know in the playoffs as 1-3 are good but they are not light years away from 4-9.
Interesting to share their games publicly. Would be nice if more teams would do this.

Inte

Interesting to share their games publicly. Would be nice if more teams would do this.
yeah I've found a lot of games on that veo live app since they came out with the veo 2 camera!!! Between that and then the showcases you can see a lot of different clubs games online if you want. Some teams end up shutting their streams down though to private.

Well I heard just that... The 2010's beat the 2009's at an ID event. 4-2 final score with 10's having the better chances & plays.
What the bummer is since the 2010's are so strong you have another layer that would normally make it that are not because they run the numbers the same way for each age group. I wouldn't doubt the second group of 2010's currently not getting a shot would give the top 09's a good run for their money.

What the bummer is since the 2010's are so strong you have another layer that would normally make it that are not because they run the numbers the same way for each age group. I wouldn't doubt the second group of 2010's currently not getting a shot would give the top 09's a good run for their money.
That sounds about right.

Back