How’s the 2024-2025 season going?

Eagles and Phoenix tied and Blues winning.
Sporting is going to be near bottom of the barrel this year. It shouldn’t be a surprise that Blues won.

Phoenix rising performed well this weekend.

Rebels beating LV Heat Surf surprised me. Heat looked good at the end of last season. Looks like Rebels turned things around.

Anything unexpected happen this first weekend?
Eagles and Phoenix tied and Blues winning.
Sporting is going to be near bottom of the barrel this year. It shouldn’t be a surprise that Blues won.

Phoenix rising performed well this weekend.

Rebels beating LV Heat Surf surprised me. Heat looked good at the end of last season. Looks like Rebels turned things around.
Forgot to mention LAFC starting well. They picked up a couple of strong players (esp. the midfield from Eagles).

Koge won 2-0 vs Breakers.

Thanks! It hadnt posted so I wondered if they played the match with all the hot weather cancellations going on…. I saw Breakers beat both LAFC Socal and Rebels in pre season but Koge are a different level. After two natty’s they are going for a 3-peat…..I can only see Surf or maybe Legends stopping them, Blues are solid but not what they were……man the SW ECNL is so dominant

Thanks! It hadnt posted so I wondered if they played the match with all the hot weather cancellations going on…. I saw Breakers beat both LAFC Socal and Rebels in pre season but Koge are a different level. After two natty’s they are going for a 3-peat…..I can only see Surf or maybe Legends stopping them, Blues are solid but not what they were……man the SW ECNL is so dominant
You need to include Bethesda in that list. Knocked out by Surf and Koge , but only in PKs.

Exciting games this weekend! Game of the weekend in my opinion is Eagles Vs Beach. Pats vs LAFC should be interesting also, the rest should be predictable. Thoughts?

Back