How’s the 2023-24 season going?

You guys need to chill out if you have a problem with me address it to me via DM. My wife fainted at work after seeing what’s going on and they took her to the hospital. Don’t worry you won’t see me in OC…I will never go to any of those clubs.
She's given you chance after chance to keep your big mouth shut. No wonder your wife fainted. Another bridge burned with another team. What's the tally of clubs up to now? Seriously we all lost count.

I was going to claim this one too! Certainly reads AI and the follow up reads more human like.

From my experience it looks like that its Chat GPT that Maria is using. The clue giving away that it's AI generated is the first phrase. "Certainly! Here’s a piece addressing the issue of parents fighting over soccer and the impact on their children" Chat GPT starts conversations like that.

She's given you chance after chance to keep your big mouth shut. No wonder your wife fainted. Another bridge burned with another team. What's the tally of clubs up to now? Seriously we all lost count.
Ok Rob B aka fact you’ve been deleted from my IG friends list. ✌️ see you around

Last edited:
This thread took a turn for the worse, but congrats to you 2010 parents for having the most prolific thread for the 2023/2024 season! Why don't you retire this thread and start a 2024/2025 thread with a positive vibe?

"Oi, fellow footie fanatics!

Gather 'round, for the saga of Luis Andres is the gift that keeps on giving! Honestly, this bloke is in and out of the squad more often than a yo-yo in the hands of a caffeine-addled toddler. One minute he's there, the next he's scarpered, only to reappear with a cheeky grin like nothing's happened. It's like watching a soap opera, but with more shin pads and fewer dramatic pauses.

I reckon the lad’s got more tricks up his sleeve than a dodgy street magician. One second, he’s the hero, the next, he’s vanished quicker than free beer at a pub. And just when you think he’s gone for good, boom, he’s back again, like a bad penny or my nan's fruitcake at Christmas.

Honestly, if I had a quid for every time he pulled a disappearing act, I’d be richer than a Premier League club owner. So, here’s to more laughs, more unexpected plot twists, and hopefully, less of Luis’s magical mystery tour.

Cheers and tally-ho!
Jimmy

Good morning, Elites. First off, Luis is a gift that keeps on giving to the forum, love him or hate him. I love Luis because he broke my record and now is a 12-time club hopper. Secondly, I know a little about sour grape soccer parents. I had one who hated me so much he baited me into PMs on here and then shared my PMs with the forum. He would smile at me at the fields, ask me weird competitive questions about this and that and was just a weirdo jealous father. He later challenged me to a fight at Silverlakes. PMs= Private Messages. Private for the two of us I thought. A dad who pulls that stunt has serious issues, moo. Regarding private Instagossip accounts, I think their private for a reason. I asked my son if Insta has a "for private friends only" and he said, "yes, it's green." I don't think it's cool to take something meant for private friends and then turn around and push it out here on the forum, moo. Now everyone knows about all these private chats and pics about a soccer game breakdown and that's not right, moo. Lastly, Jimmy it's great to see your return. How's the leg doing? Lastly again, I agree with Larz and someone needs to start 24/25 season for 2010s. I so wish my niece in law was in this group and she would have if coach at the Blues would have taken care of the goats. Now she has to wait her turn because Legends is stacked. Third lastly, they just picked up another top player after picking up a top player last week after playoffs and 100% Legends FC is early fav #1 and should finish undefeated. Good luck scoring on this team.

Last edited:
You guys need to chill out if you have a problem with me address it to me via DM. My wife fainted at work after seeing what’s going on and they took her to the hospital. Don’t worry you won’t see me in OC…I will never go to any of those clubs.
I'm sorry to hear about the wife and the faint Luis. How is she doing this morning? I would stay clear of OC. Also, I would watch out who you text and who your private friends are on social media. This reminds of an old church I used to attend. The pastor wanted a 30% raise and tricked a dumb dad to get on the board for a vote he was sure to get from a trusted friend. This dad had courage and told his pastor pal, "sorry Charlie, no raise for you." This pastor had sour grapes and started to share private confessions from the dad with his inner circle and like a fire in a forest, this poor dad's sins were scattered all over the church.

Relax Robbie. Dude's wife fainted, show some empathy. You obviously have sour grapes with Luis and decided to bring it public. Are you in fact, @Fact? I dealt with this Fact avatar years ago. He had his gossip all wrong but came on here to spread his bullshit to everyone in Socal, Nocal, Vegas and Texas and tried to make me look like shit, a bad father and called me club hopper and a medal chaser all because the dude was jealous and pissed off that I left Blues to Surf and then 4 others followed, and we won the natty and blues did not. All this has the hallmark of @Fact.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear about the wife and the faint Luis. How is she doing this morning? I would stay clear of OC. Also, I would watch out who you text and who your private friends are on social media. This reminds of an old church I used to attend. The pastor wanted a 30% raise and tricked a dumb dad to get on the board for a vote he was sure to get from a trusted friend. This dad had courage and told his pastor pal, "sorry Charlie, no raise for you." This pastor had sour grapes and started to share private confessions from the dad with his inner circle and like a fire in a forest, this poor dad's sins were scattered all over the church.
Thanks crush. Everything is good now. But I found who the rat 🐀 was. I will expose him if he keeps it up. He made a crucial mistake to follow me with his real IG account. I will drop on here all the evidence for my case just like a lawyer would 😉 and let the forum be jury. It was way too easy. Out of the 30 people that saw the story 29 were real friends. The other has never spoken a word to me since I’ve known him and he’s hated me since 2020

Last edited:
Thanks crush. Everything is good now. But I found who the rat 🐀 was. I will expose him if he keeps it up. He made a crucial mistake to follow me with his real IG account. I will drop on here all the evidence for my case just like a lawyer would 😉 and let the forum be jury. It was way too easy. Out of the 30 people that saw the story 29 were real friends.
Please drop all the evidence here so you can look like even a bigger idiot than you already do. You have ZERO clue about me.

Please drop all the evidence here so you can look like even a bigger idiot than you already do. You have ZERO clue about me.
I never said it was you but if you volunteer to be the defendant then it’s on you. For the sake of his wife and daughter I’m not. I like his daughter she is a good player that works hard on the field and his wife did talk to me and was nice. I’m not a POS like many here that don’t mind their own Fxxxxing Bizness.

Last edited:
Thanks crush. Everything is good now. But I found who the rat 🐀 was. I will expose him if he keeps it up. He made a crucial mistake to follow me with his real IG account. I will drop on here all the evidence for my case just like a lawyer would 😉 and let the forum be jury. It was way too easy. Out of the 30 people that saw the story 29 were real friends. The other has never spoken a word to me since I’ve known him and he’s hated me since 2020
Judas?

Back