How’s the 2023-24 season going?

Good morning, Elites. First off, Luis is a gift that keeps on giving to the forum, love him or hate him. I love Luis because he broke my record and now is a 12-time club hopper. Secondly, I know a little about sour grape soccer parents. I had one who hated me so much he baited me into PMs on here and then shared my PMs with the forum. He would smile at me at the fields, ask me weird competitive questions about this and that and was just a weirdo jealous father. He later challenged me to a fight at Silverlakes. PMs= Private Messages. Private for the two of us I thought. A dad who pulls that stunt has serious issues, moo. Regarding private Instagossip accounts, I think their private for a reason. I asked my son if Insta has a "for private friends only" and he said, "yes, it's green." I don't think it's cool to take something meant for private friends and then turn around and push it out here on the forum, moo. Now everyone knows about all these private chats and pics about a soccer game breakdown and that's not right, moo. Lastly, Jimmy it's great to see your return. How's the leg doing? Lastly again, I agree with Larz and someone needs to start 24/25 season for 2010s. I so wish my niece in law was in this group and she would have if coach at the Blues would have taken care of the goats. Now she has to wait her turn because Legends is stacked. Third lastly, they just picked up another top player after picking up a top player last week after playoffs and 100% Legends FC is early fav #1 and should finish undefeated. Good luck scoring on this team.
Just to clarify this hilarious exaggerated accusation from Mr. Norwood. She has not been in 12 different girl club teams. only 2 since she was 5. Possibly going on her third now.

Just to clarify this hilarious exaggerated accusation from Mr. Norwood. She has not been in 12 different girl club teams. only 2 since she was 5. Possibly going on her third now.
Exaggerators always get me. Ok, I'm still the club hopper champ. I wear it with honor. Funny thing, one of elite parents from 2018 mocked me and made up lies about me and told everyone I was off my medication and had no clue on how to right anything write on here. Now his dd is college hooper. On her third college team in three years. I don't mention names because his dd is amazing person.

My DD and I are trying to watch the two ECNL semis and the final on the ECNL website, but it looks like they only uploaded first half of the final, which was scoreless.

Definitely good games to watch from an educational perspective.

Legends was definitely better all around than Hawks and their left footed 9 is lethal, although Hawks had a physical striker who gave them some problems on defense.

Surf v Slammers was a wild but entertaining 4-3 game and the criticism of the game on this board is unwarranted. Surf had a nice team progression goal in the first minute of the first half and in the first minute of the second half pressured Koge into a bad turnover at the top of the box with surf capitalizing with a sweet strike. But slammers took every punch and countered. The little blonde striker had a day and one of her goals was an outstanding team progression.

It sucks that we can’t watch the second half of the final. It looked pretty even. Koge maybe had more chances but Legends probably had the best chance of the first half on a direct counter down the left missing just wide right, maybe a finger tip save by Koge’s keeper to be fair.

Any way to watch the second half?

Del Mar Sharks are now in the Legends Family. Wow, Legends is on fire and now in the Surf's back door. Legends of Sharks FC?
How does it change things? Geographically still ways from each other, as far as players go.... right? lol

How does it change things? Geographically still ways from each other, as far as players go.... right? lol
Legends now has two ECNL clubs. If you live in Temecula, you can go to del Mar or drive-up North. Great move for both clubs.

My DD and I are trying to watch the two ECNL semis and the final on the ECNL website, but it looks like they only uploaded first half of the final, which was scoreless.

Legends was definitely better all around than Hawks and their left footed 9 is lethal, although Hawks had a physical striker who gave them some problems on defense.

Surf v Slammers was a wild but entertaining 4-3 game and the criticism of the game on this board is unwarranted. Surf had a nice team progression goal in the first minute of the first half and in the first minute of the second half pressured Koge into a bad turnover at the top of the box with surf capitalizing with a sweet strike. But slammers took every punch and countered. The little blonde striker had a day and one of her goals was an outstanding team progression.

It sucks that we can’t watch the second half of the final. It looked pretty even. Koge maybe had more chances but Legends probably had the best chance of the first half on a direct counter down the left missing just wide right, maybe a finger tip save by Koge’s keeper to be fair.

Check your DM

Ole, Blues, (“Jordan” break with TFA boys), and Legends. That is definitely more than two clubs. Now what is this about a so called “private” IG account? Definition of oxymoron.

Is @Dontknowsoccer still on here? A buddy told me that Koge had more chances in the second.. one knock on Koge is that they are a bunch of ‘athletes’.. I still don’t know what is meant by that, but they proved they can play multiple styles of soccer by their games with Surf and Legends.. all hail the champs, I guess..

Ole, Blues, (“Jordan” break with TFA boys), and Legends. That is definitely more than two clubs. Now what is this about a so called “private” IG account? Definition of oxymoron.
What’s up RR. Like I said 2 girl clubs going to possibly 3rd. Normal for a 9 year span. I guess you not very tech saavy to know what having a private IG account with a private story is.

Last edited:
What’s up RR. Like I said 2 girl clubs going to possibly 3rd. Normal for a 9 year span. I guess you not very tech saavy to know what having a private IG account with a private story is.
A little hop here and a hope there is not bad for 9 years, especially with the age change and Covid. I had to hop away from two big time liars and one guy that was....... Anyway, 24/25 looks promising for the 2010.

That’s right. Sorry, thought you were in Seattle and Richmond with Legends. My apologies. Saw the “private” instagram post with the Legends player and I thought you were there? Wait, you were there! So I think your math is off. All good though now that you are with the 2009’s. Best of luck!

That’s right. Sorry, thought you were in Seattle and Richmond with Legends. My apologies. Saw the “private” instagram post with the Legends player and I thought you were there? Wait, you were there! So I think your math is off. All good though now that you are with the 2009’s. Best of luck!
Thanks man. Considering guest playing technically you are correct. Best of luck to you as well. Your kid is a baller. One of the best in her age group. Great player.

Last edited:

I had some downtime this am so I watched the game. I couldn’t find the second half from the ecnl website but after searching I found it. If you type koge or legends on the search it pops up both halves in 2 different window frames. Not sure why they broke it off like that. Seems like they played the game in 2 fields anybody know why? Also the second half recording is not all that great and it seems like ecnl messed it all up but you are still able to get the just & feel for the game.

I would agree with @Avocados that legends had the better chances first half. They looked good in transition while Koge dominated the set plays. 2nd half was much better for koge as they had more shots on frame including their goal. Legends seem to tire out at the end while koge kept driving. Koge high pressed while Legends sat back to look for transitions while countering. Great game overall. It was a great defensive battle.

Back