How’s the 2023-24 season going?

@Luis Andres I've lost count. How many teams have you personally caused problems on now and how many DOC's have told you to not come around?
Don’t worry Mr. Norwood. This appearance of me was only temporary. You won’t see me with any 10’s next season. So don’t get your panties wrapped up in a bunch… ✌️

You have to recall this is a private account and if anyone is sharing or taking screen shots from this private account it’s an invasion of privacy. By the way he just text me that he would never share anything on social media without send it to the coach first. So the coach is fully aware. I can ask for a receipt of that if you want me to.
What in the third person is going on here!!!

Don’t worry Mr. Norwood. This appearance of me was only temporary. You won’t see me with any 10’s next season. So don’t get your panties wrapped up in a bunch… ✌️
You love to complain about what's WRONG with soccer by blaming everyone else when you should be taking a good long look in the mirror for all your answers.

You love to complain about what's WRONG with soccer by blaming everyone else when you should be taking a good long look in the mirror for all your answers.
I have and I’ve think I’ve done a mighty damn good job with the development of my kid. When I first came here everyone criticized me in the way I was developing my kid. She’s going to burn out. You are training her way too much yada yada. Well she’s 14 and on top of her game with plans on going pro one day. Nothing that you all predicted about her came true. She hasn’t quit and she’s playing at a very high level this moment. If anything you all should be taking advice from my book cause what I’ve done has worked towards development. I know my stuff and the proof is in the pudding.

I have and I’ve think I’ve done a mighty damn good job with the development of my kid. When I first came here everyone criticized me in the way I was developing my kid. She’s going to burn out. You are training her way too much yada yada. Well she’s 14 and on top of her game with plans on going pro one day. Nothing that you all predicted about her came true. She hasn’t quit and she’s playing at a very high level this moment. If anything you all should be taking advice from my book cause what I’ve done has worked towards development. I know my stuff and the proof is in the pudding.
Proof is in the Pudding?

12 Clubs
27 Different User Names on socalsoccer.com
3 Restraining Orders

Let me take your advice on how not to parent.

Proof is in the Pudding?

12 Clubs
27 Different User Names on socalsoccer.com
3 Restraining Orders

Let me take your advice on how not to parent.
Go on man keep lying to yourself. None of that is true. By the way aren’t you the one that first came here for some advice cause you just had moved here… stop inventing stuff. Cause you are lying to yourself. You seem to be very mad all the time. Take a chill pill if things are not working out your way in SoCal. Maybe things will improve for you. Don’t have sour grapes 🍇

I see. Well then if he thinks he knows what the fundamentals of defending are he should inform the coach. He needs to settle this with coach if he has an issue. Whether this means he leaves or stays with team who knows.
I think my buddy’s point is why would a grown man post a kid’s picture (defender for legends) on his platform while simultaneously talking about defense..

The fact that it's being talked about here and screen shots are posted, is exactly the reason why sharing things like these electronically - even if they were at one time intended to be somewhat private - is not a smart move. It doesn't matter what permission or clearance the original poster thought they had.
This reminds me of the screenshot(s) @Hodari shared showing how this guy was talking crap about at a baller for Eagles.. hmmm…

That's fine and dandy, but a parent just used social media to criticize their kid's team mate on social media. Parents should not talk to kids on the field nor directly criticize on social media. This parent should have the guts to go and say what you are saying above to the coach rather than bully a young lady on social media. The parent is not the coach and also may be wrong. Parents are not coaches! This picture opens the door for every parent on the team to attack other players on social media. That's a great idea for building team chemistry!
Or to implode a fragile one hmmm

Go on man keep lying to yourself. None of that is true. By the way aren’t you the one that first came here for some advice cause you just had moved here… stop inventing stuff. Cause you are lying to yourself. You seem to be very mad all the time. Take a chill pill if things are not working out your way in SoCal. Maybe things will improve for you. Don’t have sour grapes 🍇
What will Legends 09s think of this post? My buddy reiterates that those parents are savage and confrontational.. no more soft spoken people to troll LOL

What will Legends 09s think of this post? My buddy reiterates that those parents are savage and confrontational.. no more soft spoken people to troll LOL
If any of them have a problem with me I invite them to speak to me personally. So far people at this club have been nothing but solid & genuine. I can imagine who the posters are here hiding under these pseudonames. Trust me they are not from Legends… My intent is always to help and make kids better by showing them what I’ve been successful to do with my kid. Anyone wants to talk feel free to DM me. What if I told you all we are actually heading to Slammers or Blues again. I’m sure you would all be freaking out…People from OC are really something. The Worst of SoCal…

Last edited:
Certainly! Here’s a piece addressing the issue of parents fighting over soccer and the impact on their children
In the competitive world of youth soccer, it’s not uncommon to witness parents becoming overly invested in their children's teams. Unfortunately, this can sometimes lead to heated disputes over playing time, positions, and even coaching decisions. While the passion for the game is understandable, it's essential for parents to recognize the negative effects their conflicts can have on their children.

When parents fight over girls in soccer, the focus often shifts from fostering teamwork and sportsmanship to personal agendas. This can create an environment filled with tension, where children feel pressured to perform or are caught in the middle of disputes. Rather than supporting their kids, these parents risk overshadowing the very joy that soccer can bring.

Good parenting involves prioritizing the child's experience and development over ego or rivalry. Instead of battling over playing time or positions, parents should encourage their kids to communicate openly with coaches and focus on their own growth as athletes. By stepping back and allowing their children the space to enjoy the game, parents can contribute to a healthier and more positive atmosphere.

Ultimately, youth soccer should be about building skills, friendships, and memories—not about parental conflicts. By promoting a culture of respect and support, parents can help ensure their children thrive on and off the field.

Certainly! Here’s a piece addressing the issue of parents fighting over soccer and the impact on their children
In the competitive world of youth soccer, it’s not uncommon to witness parents becoming overly invested in their children's teams. Unfortunately, this can sometimes lead to heated disputes over playing time, positions, and even coaching decisions. While the passion for the game is understandable, it's essential for parents to recognize the negative effects their conflicts can have on their children.

When parents fight over girls in soccer, the focus often shifts from fostering teamwork and sportsmanship to personal agendas. This can create an environment filled with tension, where children feel pressured to perform or are caught in the middle of disputes. Rather than supporting their kids, these parents risk overshadowing the very joy that soccer can bring.

Good parenting involves prioritizing the child's experience and development over ego or rivalry. Instead of battling over playing time or positions, parents should encourage their kids to communicate openly with coaches and focus on their own growth as athletes. By stepping back and allowing their children the space to enjoy the game, parents can contribute to a healthier and more positive atmosphere.

Ultimately, youth soccer should be about building skills, friendships, and memories—not about parental conflicts. By promoting a culture of respect and support, parents can help ensure their children thrive on and off the field.
To all adults here
Go back to work
Take care of you dd’s and close this stupid gossip forum
Who care where you go or do with your daughter
Too many haters in this world

You guys need to chill out if you have a problem with me address it to me via DM. My wife fainted at work after seeing what’s going on and they took her to the hospital. Don’t worry you won’t see me in OC…I will never go to any of those clubs.

@Veritas you and maria must use the same AI program to reply here. 100% AI detected

Back