How’s the 2023-24 season going?

Who knew the secret to regularity was a @Tortilla and @crush ed @Avocados? 😜💩
Sounds about right, most everything Crush posts is full old shyte. Let's see how long we can go without a reference from 201?? or about his ill fated baseball and basketabll careers. He's an expert though looking out for our girls best interests...so totally worth listening too

I wasn't aware that Eagles made playoffs. I was referring to Blues. Are the taking RL players to fill an 18 player roster or have they found other NL players to take?
They didn't, that's what I'm saying. Maybe some eagles players make the last minute jump to Blues to get in on the playoffs? Who knows. I would expect every Southwest team to have a shot in the playoffs regardless of the roster they bring. Even RL girls in Southwest are on par with ECNL for the rest of the country. All that really matters is the playoff groups that they are stuck in at this point.

They didn't, that's what I'm saying. Maybe some eagles players make the last minute jump to Blues to get in on the playoffs? Who knows. I would expect every Southwest team to have a shot in the playoffs regardless of the roster they bring. Even RL girls in Southwest are on par with ECNL for the rest of the country. All that really matters is the playoff groups that they are stuck in at this point.
RL players are dangerous if they get a chance and have a little chip on their shoulder, especially the ones who caught picked over by others maybe not as good. I know a "C" team player that was snubbed for many reasons as a youngster that is now playing D1 Mid Major and starting.

If any player moves to a playoff team that would mean they would have to be on that team for next season. So it may not be worth it in the long run 🤔

Back