G2010 - How’s the 2022 season going?

Regardless what happens this weekend at the showcase, Eagles will still be the current #1 2010 squad in SoCal and this region. Will validate that #1 in country spot if they perform solid this weekend. Give credit where credit is due, thier coach obviously has them super dialed in. Most well rounded depth wise 2010 team I’ve seen and to cap it off they have by far and not even close the top 2010 keeper in the nation.

Regardless what happens this weekend at the showcase, Eagles will still be the current #1 2010 squad in SoCal and this region. Will validate that #1 in country spot if they perform solid this weekend. Give credit where credit is due, thier coach obviously has them super dialed in. Most well rounded depth wise 2010 team I’ve seen and to cap it off they have by far and not even close the top 2010 keeper in the nation.
That is tremendous pressure to put on a team this early in the season. This weekend absolutely matters on how they do, maybe not for League rankings, but for confidence.
Surf plays in the hardest division in the toughest conference. They are in fact the #1 team in the county, state, region and nation… someone please prove me wrong…LOL BTW, no pressure for Surf.. LOL

What you smoking today ? Just cause they beat an injured Blues team you want to put them on the high horse already? They have some good athletes but when it comes to playing soccer. Surf is on top. Eagles don’t have the best midfield. They have 1 winger that if you put the right defender on her, it’s a wrap for the offense, they don’t understand spacing like surf does. They don’t pass like surf does. They play kick ball

@LVB when Eagles finally win a big tournament or something maye be then you might have argument. When was the last time they won anything significant? I’d go out saying that they don’t beat a healthy Blues team either.

@LVB when Eagles finally win a big tournament or something maye be then you might have argument. When was the last time they won anything significant? I’d go out saying that they don’t beat a healthy Blues team either.
I’m talking about the present, not the past. With the 10’s being ecnl now I don’t think many will care about tournaments anymore other than non ecnl squads although I do love me some tournament action!

I’m talking about the present, not the past. With the 10’s being ecnl now I don’t think many will care about tournaments anymore other than non ecnl squads although I do love me some tournament action!
People will care about surf cup, blues cup, ECNL playoffs, national championships, league standings. Eagles are doing well. They peaked their head at #1 for a few hours but are still up and coming.

Teams like blues and surf have been established #1 and #2 in the country for years. We all have bad games, I’m sure you can agree with how eagles lost to San Juan at surf cup. So don’t get it twisted when Blues is missing their back line and you beat them.

Enjoy the ride right now and stop beating your chest. Let the team speak for themselves and continue kicking butt like they have and eventually they’ll be the peoples champ after they’ve ran the gauntlet. I hear Eagles roster is light. Pray everyone stays healthy.

What you smoking today ? Just cause they beat an injured Blues team you want to put them on the high horse already? They have some good athletes but when it comes to playing soccer. Surf is on top. Eagles don’t have the best midfield. They have 1 winger that if you put the right defender on her, it’s a wrap for the offense, they don’t understand spacing like surf does. They don’t pass like surf does. They play kick ball
Looks like you smoking on that swag sack or something my man, definitely didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Tons of talented players on all these teams
People will care about surf cup, blues cup, ECNL playoffs, national championships, league standings. Eagles are doing well. They peaked their head at #1 for a few hours but are still up and coming.

Teams like blues and surf have been established #1 and #2 in the country for years. We all have bad games, I’m sure you can agree with how eagles lost to San Juan at surf cup. So don’t get it twisted when Blues is missing their back line and you beat them.

Enjoy the ride right now and stop beating your chest. Let the team speak for themselves and continue kicking butt like they have and eventually they’ll be the peoples champ after they’ve ran the gauntlet. I hear Eagles roster is light. Pray everyone stays healthy.
lol, man, seriously did not mean to turn this into the hurt feelings twisted report, that’s for sure. Also I have zero kids on the eagles squad and only know 2 of the parents. Straight up so I’m not beating my chest like you think. Just calling a spade a spade in real time. Of course injuries etc will play out through the years. Me personally I never use that as an excuse, the best teams will overcome those obstacles and find ways to still win. Best of luck to you and your kids and players. Peace!

Looks like you smoking on that swag sack or something my man, definitely didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Tons of talented players on all these teams

lol, man, seriously did not mean to turn this into the hurt feelings twisted report, that’s for sure. Also I have zero kids on the eagles squad and only know 2 of the parents. Straight up so I’m not beating my chest like you think. Just calling a spade a spade in real time. Of course injuries etc will play out through the years. Me personally I never use that as an excuse, the best teams will overcome those obstacles and find ways to still win. Best of luck to you and your kids and players. Peace!

I have no dog in the race either. Just keeping it honest.

3-1 Eagles over Solar. I respect your honest opinion. Best of luck to you and your players!
My honest opinion is that it seems like you do have a ventured interest in the Eagles. I think you were triggered when I put the rankings from the soccer rankings app up and it prompted you to defend your Eagles.

Let the Eagles run the gauntlet and let the dust settle instead of telling me King Kong ain’t got anything on you… It’s a long season.. Eagles are doing well.. I’m sure they can do without you going here trying to make a case for them..

My honest opinion is that it seems like you do have a ventured interest in the Eagles. I think you were triggered when I put the rankings from the soccer rankings app up and it prompted you to defend your Eagles.

Let the Eagles run the gauntlet and let the dust settle instead of telling me King Kong ain’t got anything on you… It’s a long season.. Eagles are doing well.. I’m sure they can do without you going here trying to make a case for them..
That’s actually incorrect but again i will respect your honest opinions. Best of Luck to you and your players!

So what happened at the showcase? Any big news? Anyone worth watching in ECRL this year?

Nothing huge to report. The Eagles/MVLA 3-3 tie doesn’t tell the whole story. The Eagles goalie was red carded at the beginning of the
2nd half. Eagles were up 2-0 I believe when she got carded. Both great teams.

1st year of ECNL…lots of teams/players/coaches still figuring it out. As far as RL, nothing too great that I’ve witnessed first hand. Some nice players sprinkled here and there.

Back