G2010 - How’s the 2022 season going?

What's this I'm hearing that RL teams were using NL players to win games? Can anyone confirm this or is it just a rumor?

I compared the game rosters of the last games played in regular season of the ECRL teams and the ECNL teams to the rosters of the West Championships. The suspicious part is that the Legends and SD Surf have no rosters uploaded for the West Championship. Big failure on the part of the ECNL to either upload the rosters or ensure the clubs even submitted one. What roster did the refs verify at the game? Now there will always be a conspiracy theory about these teams, even if they didn't do anything wrong. Of the clubs whos rosters were uploaded, I only found one player who was listed on an ECNL roster for the last regular season game. I don't see an issue with it, sometimes players are injured or away and you need someone to play. I believe teams were allowed to have a maximum of three ECNL players on the roster, placing one NL player on the roster to bring it up to 18 players is a non-issue. Not submitting a roster at all, creates the possibly that the entire roster was ECNL ;).

Attachments

• Beach RL Championship.PNG
    Beach RL Championship.PNG
    32.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Beach RL Season.PNG
    Beach RL Season.PNG
    31.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Blues ECNL Season.PNG
    Blues ECNL Season.PNG
    32 KB · Views: 24
  • Beach ECNL Season.PNG
    Beach ECNL Season.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Blues RL Championship.jpg
    Blues RL Championship.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Blues RL Championship.PNG
    Blues RL Championship.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Blues RL Season.PNG
    Blues RL Season.PNG
    29.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Eagles ECNL Season.PNG
    Eagles ECNL Season.PNG
    23.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Eagles RL Championship.PNG
    Eagles RL Championship.PNG
    28.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Eagles RL Season.PNG
    Eagles RL Season.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 15
cont...

Attachments

• KOGE RL Season.PNG
    KOGE RL Season.PNG
    26.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Legends RL Championship.jpg
    Legends RL Championship.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Legends ECNL Season.PNG
    Legends ECNL Season.PNG
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
  • KOGE RL Championship.PNG
    KOGE RL Championship.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 10
  • KOGE ECNL Season.PNG
    KOGE ECNL Season.PNG
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Legends RL Season.PNG
    Legends RL Season.PNG
    26.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Phx Rising ECNL Season.PNG
    Phx Rising ECNL Season.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
  • PHX Rising RL Championship.PNG
    PHX Rising RL Championship.PNG
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Phx Rising RL Season.PNG
    Phx Rising RL Season.PNG
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
cont...

Attachments

• SD Surf ECNL Season.PNG
    SD Surf ECNL Season.PNG
    30 KB · Views: 16
  • SD Surf RL Championship.jpg
    SD Surf RL Championship.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 13
  • SD Surf RL Season.PNG
    SD Surf RL Season.PNG
    32.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Slammers ECNL Season.PNG
    Slammers ECNL Season.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Slammers RL Championship.PNG
    Slammers RL Championship.PNG
    32.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Slammers RL Season.PNG
    Slammers RL Season.PNG
    26.8 KB · Views: 9
I compared the game rosters of the last games played in regular season of the ECRL teams and the ECNL teams to the rosters of the West Championships. The suspicious part is that the Legends and SD Surf have no rosters uploaded for the West Championship. Big failure on the part of the ECNL to either upload the rosters or ensure the clubs even submitted one. What roster did the refs verify at the game? Now there will always be a conspiracy theory about these teams, even if they didn't do anything wrong. Of the clubs whos rosters were uploaded, I only found one player who was listed on an ECNL roster for the last regular season game. I don't see an issue with it, sometimes players are injured or away and you need someone to play. I believe teams were allowed to have a maximum of three ECNL players on the roster, placing one NL player on the roster to bring it up to 18 players is a non-issue. Not submitting a roster at all, creates the possibly that the entire roster was ECNL ;).

That Blues player played the majority of the RL season and recently got promoted to the NL when that team was losing bodies.

Get ready for an action packed weekend as the ECNL playoffs kick off. The 2010 age group will no doubt be eager to get their first taste of this prestigious event. Anything can happen in soccer but every southern CA team outside of LAFC are considered the favorites in their respective groups. Each team has a story heading into the weekend. Blues finally slayed the Surf demon that haunted them for years. Surf has been the best team the last 12 months but they have hit a rough patch now. Koge is coming on strong with wins against Blues and Surf. Eagles were riding high but hit a slump at the end of the season. I cannot wait to see what happens! Good luck to every team participating

Yes should be fun. Looks like the forward from MVLA is playing 09s instead of 10s but I'll still pick them to get through to the Nationals. Surf - Texans, Koge - Penn Fusion, Eagles - Real Colorado National are all Top 11 teams. That's some good competitive games in pool play.

Get ready for an action packed weekend as the ECNL playoffs kick off. The 2010 age group will no doubt be eager to get their first taste of this prestigious event. Anything can happen in soccer but every southern CA team outside of LAFC are considered the favorites in their respective groups. Each team has a story heading into the weekend. Blues finally slayed the Surf demon that haunted them for years. Surf has been the best team the last 12 months but they have hit a rough patch now. Koge is coming on strong with wins against Blues and Surf. Eagles were riding high but hit a slump at the end of the season. I cannot wait to see what happens! Good luck to every team participating
Good luck Socal. Bring home the hardware 2010s. This is a very talented group of players:)

Yes should be fun. Looks like the forward from MVLA is playing 09s instead of 10s but I'll still pick them to get through to the Nationals. Surf - Texans, Koge - Penn Fusion, Eagles - Real Colorado National are all Top 11 teams. That's some good competitive games in pool play.
I honestly enjoy watching youngers play up a few years. There are two 2010 players that guest for our 2008 team that play 2007 teams and are equally as good as some of the 08 girls. One of them is the leading goal scorer.

While we’ve had a surprise here and there. California teams have been very dominant and the #1 teams in their state that have been playing inside bubbles are getting a cold wake up call.
Eight of the nine teams from California are on the cusp of advancing to the round of 16. This is a testament to the high level of talent and competition in our state. Day 2 of the playoffs witnessed the maintenance of the status quo. Eagles and Solar found themselves on the brink of defeat but manage to salvage a crucial point by securing ties with their opponents. There is a notable Cinderella alert with United Football Academy from Georgia in full control of their destiny after two significant results against Eagles and Michigan Hawks. If United FA can secure a victory against Real Colorado National they will advance to the Round of 16 despite being the 44th seed out of 44.

Eight of the nine teams from California are on the cusp of advancing to the round of 16. This is a testament to the high level of talent and competition in our state. Day 2 of the playoffs witnessed the maintenance of the status quo. Eagles and Solar found themselves on the brink of defeat but manage to salvage a crucial point by securing ties with their opponents. There is a notable Cinderella alert with United Football Academy from Georgia in full control of their destiny after two significant results against Eagles and Michigan Hawks. If United FA can secure a victory against Real Colorado National they will advance to the Round of 16 despite being the 44th seed out of 44.
Real Colorado beat United FA, 6-0 and earned a wild card to the round of 16. That bracket was a good one to watch.

Back