G2010 - How’s the 2022 season going?

No gossip, but a couple of games today for ECNL playoff spots.

San Juan and Force are playing in Norcal. Force stay in 3rd with a win or a tie.

LAFC is two points ahead of Slammers in Mojave. LAFC need a win or a tie against Eagles to keep their spot. A loss leaves them looking for help from Royals or Sporting.
Looks like Eagles handled LAFC comfortably, but LAFC got the help they needed from Sporting.

I would say a California team has a strong chance in taking it. It won’t be easy because North Texas and teams from Florida are formidable. As many have seen, style of play gets thrown out the window when pressure is applied..

Good point about pressure. I think Surf and MVLA still have a good chance as any as they are the strongest ball-possession teams. Hopefully for MVLA, they have the forward who usually plays the 09s play with the 10s. IMO she's one of the top 2010s nation-wide.

I would say a California team has a strong chance in taking it. It won’t be easy because North Texas and teams from Florida are formidable. As many have seen, style of play gets thrown out the window when pressure is applied..

Two North Atlantic (NA) teams handled FL Premier in South Carolina, one of those teams is 6th in the NA too, so I'd be more concerned with one of those three teams coming from the NA confernce (all in top 21 currently) than anyone from FL cause the SE is a weaker conference otherwise. I agree that SoCal and Texas are the favorites though. Excited to get back out there to San Diego for nationals, relocated back to East Coast this past summer and the quality of soccer just isnt the same back East even if North Atlantic is top quality out here its not the same, but you all knew that already right Jajaaja

Good luck SoCal. Bring home the Natty. If no Socal winner, then I hope someone from NoCal can win it all and keep that trophy in Cali. Whatever we do, don't let Texas win:cool:
Agree! Keep it in SoCal for sure but Cali overall, would be great! I'm going with a SoCal team.

there were 3-4 10G girls playing with 2007 recently according my friend who has a kid on that 2007 team
You‘re saying that MVLA is so good that they also have 3-4 girls playing up in 2007? Thats crazy talent for one club. I don’t even know any other clubs that can pull that off for 1 girl. Playing 3 years up.

You‘re saying that MVLA is so good that they also have 3-4 girls playing up in 2007? Thats crazy talent for one club. I don’t even know any other clubs that can pull that off for 1 girl. Playing 3 years up.
Very interesting.

But it also depends on how good/bad the 2007 team is.

3rd strongest girls club in CA. 10th strongest nationally. (Strongest defined by single top teams in age groups from U11-U17)

Very interesting.

But it also depends on how good/bad the 2007 team is.

4th strongest 2007G team in state. 15th strongest 2007G team nationally. Only teams considered stronger in CA are Slammers HBK, Beach, and Slammers ECNL.

there were 3-4 10G girls playing with 2007 recently according my friend who has a kid on that 2007 team
Seems like we would have seen these MVLA girls invited to the USA camps in Carson if they are playing up three years? Good for them if true. MVLA is definitely stacked at all age groups.

Back