Essential Economics for Politicians

Hater? I've got nothing but love in my heart multi. Well love and a little pity and distain, but certainly no hate. I really don't pay enough attention to other people to have my emotions rise to the level of hate...

Personally I've had to work my whole life. But then again I've spent my life as a professional creative, I've traveled the world and I get to read write ups on shows I helped put together in the NYTimes and Rolling Stone. So while I'm sure it would be nice to sit home all day getting money for nothing; for me being born to a teen mom out in a single wide in the IE, all I can say is being a working man has proven quite satisfying.
There is the self hating elitist.

Hey look, it’s an idiot party! Two guys who talk nonsense, but they make sense to each other. Iz relies on the gubmint for his pay and the other idiot relies on family. Perfect.
You are pretty entertaining, can I come work for you? Maybe we can entertain each other.

Hater? I've got nothing but love in my heart multi. Well love and a little pity and distain, but certainly no hate. I really don't pay enough attention to other people to have my emotions rise to the level of hate...

Personally I've had to work my whole life. But then again I've spent my life as a professional creative, I've traveled the world and I get to read write ups on shows I helped put together in the NYTimes and Rolling Stone. So while I'm sure it would be nice to sit home all day getting money for nothing; for me being born to a teen mom out in a single wide in the IE, all I can say is being a working man has proven quite satisfying.
What a douchebag.

Here’s a hint. Self-employed people have a job.
That’s what the word “employed” means.
Oh my God, you’re all so fucking stupid.
Tell us more about the net income from the home you live in and how you relied on the bank to finance 80% of your purchase price and all your equity while the bank continues to collect 27% in interest of your monthly payments after 20 years. Lol!

Tell us more about the net income from the home you live in and how you relied on the bank to finance 80% of your purchase price and all your equity while the bank continues to collect 27% in interest of your monthly payments after 20 years. Lol!
I don’t need to tell you! You know how mortgages work! That’s so impressive.

Not really. You pay every month. That's it.
Wait, what? The bank loans you money to buy a house and you pay them back on their loan every month? With interest? Whoa, dude, someone’s been doing their homework!
And here I thought you weren’t sophisticated about such things.

Wait, what? The bank loans you money to buy a house and you pay them back on their loan every month? With interest? Whoa, dude, someone’s been doing their homework!
And here I thought you weren’t sophisticated about such things.
That's how your liability works. Not sophisticated at all.

Back