Essential Economics for Politicians

If I ever thought you were smart I take it back...
He's smart enough to pay his mortgage and call his house an asset despite no net income from that asset. Get ready for a long convoluted post about future value and LTV. Something about the bank making a bad deal for itself. Lol!

You also need to follow along better. Were did I ever post that I never had a job? That's your problem. Just like your friends, the Drunken Rat, no D and rest, you only read what you want to read. You also assume too much...
You said you haven’t had a job since 20 years old. Congrats on the paper route!

He's smart enough to pay his mortgage and call his house an asset despite no net income from that asset. Get ready for a long convoluted post about future value and LTV. Something about the bank making a bad deal for itself. Lol!
Hey look, it’s an idiot party! Two guys who talk nonsense, but they make sense to each other. Iz relies on the gubmint for his pay and the other idiot relies on family. Perfect.

Hey look, it’s an idiot party! Two guys who talk nonsense, but they make sense to each other. Iz relies on the gubmint for his pay and the other idiot relies on family. Perfect.
Perfect for the t ideal . . . and then complain about how the rest of us live our lives and make a living.

I know you're jealous and all but try not to be such a hater...

Hater? I've got nothing but love in my heart multi. Well love and a little pity and distain, but certainly no hate. I really don't pay enough attention to other people to have my emotions rise to the level of hate...

Personally I've had to work my whole life. But then again I've spent my life as a professional creative, I've traveled the world and I get to read write ups on shows I helped put together in the NYTimes and Rolling Stone. So while I'm sure it would be nice to sit home all day getting money for nothing; for me being born to a teen mom out in a single wide in the IE, all I can say is being a working man has proven quite satisfying.

Hater? I've got nothing but love in my heart multi. Well love and a little pity and distain, but certainly no hate. I really don't pay enough attention to other people to have my emotions rise to the level of hate...

Personally I've had to work my whole life. But then again I've spent my life as a professional creative, I've traveled the world and I get to read write ups on shows I helped put together in the NYTimes and Rolling Stone. So while I'm sure it would be nice to sit home all day getting money for nothing; for me being born to a teen mom out in a single wide in the IE, all I can say is being a working man has proven quite satisfying.
Well congratulations Tenacious! I'm sure your Mom is very proud of you for pulling yourself up from your bootstraps and becoming such a wonderful person. Im sure she would approve of your post about my daughter...

Well congratulations Tenacious! I'm sure your Mom is very proud of you for pulling yourself up from your bootstraps and becoming such a wonderful person. Im sure she would approve of your post about my daughter...

For being an anonymous blogger, it's funny that you are so worried about your reputation of one of your anonymous screen names that you can't take a joke. Maybe I was a little too close to the mark for you to see the humor?

But then again, that's another thing about being a working man. When you achieve personal success with your own hands... it's a lot easier brush off what other people say because you don't expect anyone to give you anything. Not even respect, cuz you know that shit's got to be earned.

Nobody’s jealous of you.
I’ve known people without jobs...generally sucks for them, even if their “family” supports them.
Sure you are. Not only that but you have a reading comprehension issue and probably suffer from a lack of self worth. That's why your trying to tell everyone how great your doing. Overcomensate much?

For being an anonymous blogger, it's funny that you are so worried about your reputation of one of your anonymous screen names that you can't take a joke. Maybe I was a little too close to the mark for you to see the humor?

But then again, that's another thing about being a working man. When you achieve personal success with your own hands... it's a lot easier brush off what other people say because you don't expect anyone to give you anything. Not even respect, cuz you know that shit's got to be earned.
Take a joke about my daughter? Nope. You'll never have my respect. You don't even know me or my family and pull that crap like you know my kid. Sorry dude, your a low life...

Sure you are. Not only that but you have a reading comprehension issue and probably suffer from a lack of self worth. That's why your trying to tell everyone how great your doing. Overcomensate much?
What’s my reading comprehension issue?
And you’re the one who sounds jealous...you’ve never accomplished anything, clearly.
Volunteer!

Jealous of Mr House Flipper? Try again! Too funny and please keep trying. Im having a good laugh
I asked about the reading comprehension issue you have mentioned a couple of times. Are you as incapable of your buddy Iz? He doesn’t know what he’s talking about either. Ever.

I asked about the reading comprehension issue you have mentioned a couple of times. Are you as incapable of your buddy Iz? He doesn’t know what he’s talking about either. Ever.
That's reading comprehension AND asumptions. You see how that worked. You can't even remember what was posted much less comprehend the post.. keep trying though.

Back