Essential Economics for Politicians

It doesn’t make him feel better. Can’t you tell it makes him feel worse.
“My family has so much more money than you, neh neh neh!”
Says the guy trying to tell everyone how great his real estate investments are doing. See, I told you you were jealous..

Here’s a hint. Self-employed people have a job.
That’s what the word “employed” means.
Oh my God, you’re all so fucking stupid.
You win the internet today for the most idiot statement....

Go back and take another 3 AM real estate flipping class.

" Messy " Financial......come on level with the forum, you dropped a lot of acid as a youth.
I'm laughing at these two tools. Messy is trying to sell us his get rich "Amway" real estate classes then gets butt hurt cause nobody is buying. Then you have the self proclaimed Tenacious D giving us his sad and challenging childhood looking for sympathy and saying what a great guy he is necause he has no hate yet had no problem talking crap about my daughter who he has never met. A couple of hypocritical tools.

It may be a new year but these guys are still the same losers...

Here’s a hint. Self-employed people have a job.
That’s what the word “employed” means.
Oh my God, you’re all so fucking stupid.

Really now " Messy " Financial.....I haven't had a " Job " for well a coons age and more.
I have employed many many many individuals, yet I don't have a job. I'll be damned.

Hey " Messy " Financial...is the term " Fucking Stupid " what happened to you ....
Syphilis will slowly rot your brain. You should have been " Fucking Smart " *...

* Psssst ....That implies wearing a condom " Messy " Financial...

Really now " Messy " Financial.....I haven't had a " Job " for well a coons age and more.
I have employed many many many individuals, yet I don't have a job. I'll be damned.

Hey " Messy " Financial...is the term " Fucking Stupid " what happened to you ....
Syphilis will slowly rot your brain. You should have been " Fucking Smart " *...

* Psssst ....That implies wearing a condom " Messy " Financial...
Oh my... Messy Finacial Assistance. So fitting!

I'm laughing at these two tools. Messy is trying to sell us his get rich "Amway" real estate classes then gets butt hurt cause nobody is buying. Then you have the self proclaimed Tenacious D giving us his sad and challenging childhood looking for sympathy and saying what a great guy he is necause he has no hate yet had no problem talking crap about my daughter who he has never met. A couple of hypocritical tools.

It may be a new year but these guys are still the same losers...

That's ok....they provide the entertainment. I'm going to recommend these Lunatic Liberals to the
three stooges in DC as assistants. Larry, Moe and Curly will just gush over their loyalty....

You sure you didn’t mean “financial?”
Sure thing smart guy. I'll give you that because it's all you got and I'm in a giving spirit.

But tell me about this volunteer thing you posted about. Sounds like you must do a lot of it. Do you volunteer with your family or is it just you?

You sure you didn’t mean “idiotic statement?”
Let me help you, spoiled angry boy.

You were the Stunt man in the Knight scene for Monty Python
weren't you " Messy "Financial.

" It's just a minor flesh wound "

python6.jpg

Sure thing smart guy. I'll give you that because it's all you got and I'm in a giving spirit.

But tell me about this volunteer thing you posted about. Sounds like you must do a lot of it. Do you volunteer with your family or is it just you?
I’m thinking you should volunteer somewhere, inasmuch as you don’t have a job.
Tell me about my reading comprehension problem that you mentioned twice.

That's ok....they provide the entertainment. I'm going to recommend these Lunatic Liberals to the
three stooges in DC as assistants. Larry, Moe and Curly will just gush over their loyalty....
Ever notice how guys like Mr Tenacious claim the moral high ground but when confronted with the crap they did they run and hide from you? Predictable...

I’m thinking you should volunteer somewhere, inasmuch as you don’t have a job.
Tell me about my reading comprehension problem that you mentioned twice.
AND assumptions. You can't even get that right. See, I did it again and you can't even comprehend that.

I must have misunderstood when you said you don’t have a job. I wasn’t surprised, remember?
Wrong. Keep trying sunshine. Eventually you'll find your post where you made an incorrect assumption of me. You haven't been around long enough.

And sorry to disappoint you but running a business does not afford me too much free time. What free time I do get I spend watching my kids play the beautiful game. Ironically though, I do volunteer. I can't go into detail because the last time I did your little friends got upset.

Back