Big year coming up 2012 ecnl

There are two elite teams at this age group and that is Blues and Surf. Slammers HB is the tier underneath and there there is a big drop off after that with a handful of very good clubs.

For OC, Gateway Cities and SGV the best choice is Blues. For South Bay and Central LA the best choice is Beach. San Diego is Surf. San Fernando Valley and Santa Clarita should travel out to Ventura County for Eagles (I don't recommend LAFC or Tudela)
Now that the season is underway and the first "showcase" is done, any thoughts on the 2012s as they have stared their ECNL journey?

Seems that Slammers HBK and SurfSD are the teams to beat. Blues doesn't seem as dominant as they once were...🤷‍♀️

Now that the season is underway and the first "showcase" is done, any thoughts on the 2012s as they have stared their ECNL journey?

Seems that Slammers HBK and SurfSD are the teams to beat. Blues doesn't seem as dominant as they once were...🤷‍♀️
Based on what result? The draw that Blues had was vs Surf and HBK has not played either team. To say HBK and Surf are the team to beat is a bit premature. Those 3 teams are the ones to beat.

it’s Blues , Surf and HBK

Last four result between Surf and Bkues

Surf beats Bkues at Club America

Blues beat Surf at Surf Cup

Blues beat Surf at Blues Cuo in pks

Blues and Surf tie last month

The only result I’m aware of recently with HBK , was Blues beating them in PKs in Surf Cup semis , that tournament HBK didn’t concede a goal

Based on what result? The draw that Blues had was vs Surf and HBK has not played either team. To say HBK and Surf are the team to beat is a bit premature. Those 3 teams are the ones to beat.
Yeah, it's premature...and just an opinion. HBK recently added 3 players that weren't there when they tied at Surf Cup. They seem like pretty impactful players and team should get better as they gel over time. Blues has pretty much the same team they've had for a while and they just don't look as dominant as before from what I've seen. Surf always looks strong and looked to have more dangerous scoring opportunities vs. blues last month.

Back