An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Upset? Muahahahaaaaaaa...with you? Lord no. You pathetic moron.
You don't want to talk...it will simply confirm what is already known about you Duck....
"Yes, yes, relax, drink your kaopectate, you need to relax . . . yes, yes that fella you think is 'Rat Patrol' is it? Is at it again, you need to move on now dinner will be ready at 4. Please try to relax. No I don't know where your blanket is, just try to relax."

Miss Hubbard.

That was her name - a spinster math teacher who had been there (Derby Academy) longer than any other teacher. She lived in a small apartment above the Post Office, walked to school every day (less that 1/4 mile), and saved her money for an annual summer vacation trip to Europe.

"Yes, yes, relax, drink your kaopectate, you need to relax . . . yes, yes that fella you think is 'Rat Patrol' is it? Is at it again, you need to move on now dinner will be ready at 4. Please try to relax. No I don't know where your blanket is, just try to relax."
The Duck continues to erase all doubt...

At 4:00 I'll be at Neptunes Net drinking a beer taking in the beauty...

Last edited:
Up Catalina, down Hill st, Cornish to Ladera, Sunset Cliffs to the alley off Point Loma ave to Orchard, down Cable, up Pescadero through the alley to Orchard, down Cable to Del Mar, Ocean Front to Coronado, down Bacon, up to the pier, down abbott to Brighton to Dog beach, along the flood control channel/SD river path way to Hotel Circle around Riverwalk via Fashion Valley Friars Road to Sea World Drive, W. Mission Bay to the boardwalk up through Bird Rock, La Jolla past Deadman's then back again . . . it's a nice ride.

About time......Good for you !

Ohhhh.......blood flow does crazy things to the above poster.

26993923_2022966424698441_3641555994473710456_n.jpg

Ludicrous!
Bob's premise is ludicrous, to believe otherwise is ignorant at best
Kim Jung Un is a madman...hell, he wouldn't be allowed to purchase a gun in the USA....although the State of California would probably give him a drivers license & allow him to vote.:cool:

Kim Jung Un is a madman...hell, he wouldn't be allowed to purchase a gun in the USA....although the State of California would probably give him a drivers license & allow him to vote.:cool:

Ludicrous!

I think you missed the point. Is this diversion day?

This guy got the Crapo knocked out of him.

Dead goose falls from sky, knocks out hunter

A Maryland waterfowl hunter got a goose, but not in the way he expected.
Robert Meilhammer, 51, of Crapo was hunting with a group near Miles River in Easton late Thursday afternoon, the Maryland Department of Natural Resources said in a news release. The hunting group took shots at a flock of geese flying overhead, and one goose was struck dead, falling approximately 90 feet and striking Meilhammer.

Meilhammer was knocked unconscious and suffered head and facial injuries. The Maryland DNR says the hunter was taken to a trauma center and is in stable condition.

Back