An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

One doesn't need a degree to see straight through you, your avoidance and deflection are your most obvious features.
Ask me a question ya poodle dick, I'll answer.
With your lazy intellect, you tend to lump individuals all together and you ask me to answer things I never uttered, implied or endorsed.
Painting with a crop duster....generalizing & being lazy.
"So coming from your all or nothing point of view what are your suggestions?"
Surf's up have fun...is my suggestion Barney.

With your lazy intellect, you tend to lump individuals all together and you ask me to answer things I never uttered, implied or endorsed.

That was an awful lot of words to just say nothing.

Are you still upset? Poor thing.

You sure about that?

87c609741a00f1392002be9744b7d4ab--aging-gracefully-never-too-old.jpg

Cut n paste......

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/87/c6/09/87c609741a00f1392002be9744b7d4ab

My NRA hunter safety course was taught in Miss Hubbard's high school math classroom after hours - complete with various rifles and shotguns to demonstrate correct procedures. The followon marksmanship class was taught in a church basement - .22s on a 50-foot range.
Bull Shit

100 yards out, one complete circle and back to the beach....
Up Catalina, down Hill st, Cornish to Ladera, Sunset Cliffs to the alley off Point Loma ave to Orchard, down Cable, up Pescadero through the alley to Orchard, down Cable to Del Mar, Ocean Front to Coronado, down Bacon, up to the pier, down abbott to Brighton to Dog beach, along the flood control channel/SD river path way to Hotel Circle around Riverwalk via Fashion Valley Friars Road to Sea World Drive, W. Mission Bay to the boardwalk up through Bird Rock, La Jolla past Deadman's then back again . . . it's a nice ride.

Up Catalina, down Hill st, Cornish to Ladera, Sunset Cliffs to the alley off Point Loma ave to Orchard, down Cable, up Pescadero through the alley to Orchard, down Cable to Del Mar, Ocean Front to Coronado, down Bacon, up to the pier, down abbott to Brighton to Dog beach, along the flood control channel/SD river path way to Hotel Circle around Riverwalk via Fashion Valley Friars Road to Sea World Drive, W. Mission Bay to the boardwalk up through Bird Rock, La Jolla past Deadman's then back again . . . it's a nice ride.

Back