An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Attempting to set up a straw man, a possible target to shoot at? I have explained my stance before, and when even the US military, despite the ever changing opinion of the commander in chief, is taking precautions and preparing for the universally acknowledged effects of climate change (the extent to which is influenced by man is up for debate but the influence is not) it seems quite strange that you of the "all or nothing" mindset continue to refute the obvious and inevitable. Is the 100% full use of fossil fuel until it runs out of that great of importance to you that any attempts to find alternate sources is a non-starter in your eyes?
Sounds like an inconvenient truth.

Not really, maybe the to and from in your car, how they produce your wetsuit and board, not to mention disturbing the habitat of million of animals.
I ride my bike, the foam is where the biggest problems are and "disturbing the habitat of million of animals", are you serious?

You sure about that?

87c609741a00f1392002be9744b7d4ab--aging-gracefully-never-too-old.jpg

That looks uncannily like me, except I only used a long board once and almost got killed from getting dragged through the Ventura Pier. In the days when I lived on the beach (about a dozen buildings down from Sonny and Cher, I found out later) I preferred to bodysurf in a shortjohn wetsuit and small duckfoot flippers.

QUACK!
The Duck is painting with his crop duster....we all know where that leads....
RUN! Quick! HIDE!!!! DEFLECT! DEFLECT! DEFLECT! . . . you aren't a good poker player are you? Your intentions are always more than obvious, yet you somehow perceive yourself as crafty, hilarious!

RUN! Quick! HIDE!!!! DEFLECT! DEFLECT! DEFLECT! . . . you aren't a good poker player are you? Your intentions are always more than obvious, yet you somehow perceive yourself as crafty, hilarious!
Duck...:cool:
Where exactly did you receive your degree in psychology? Same place you received your art degree? I got your nutters hangin'...
I'm not running or hiding....Ramble on Ducky....

Back