An amazing case for reducing gun ownership in America

Big Valley, The Rifleman, Bonanza and every John Wayne movie is all a growing boy needs to watch.
Husker and X5 1/2 watched soap operas with mom.
That's funny, real rough and tumble stuff that Big Valley, Barbara Stanwyck was a real ass-kicker. The Rifleman (by the way my dad's nickname back in the neighborhood) was a bit on the soft side as well. Now, "The Cowboys" (which I knew kids from Hemet that were stunt doubles for the kids in that movie and who I went to a premiere with, just saying) was when movie's started getting a bit more realistic . . . but really, Big Valley?

Big Valley, The Rifleman, Bonanza and every John Wayne movie is all a growing boy needs to watch.
Husker and X5 1/2 watched soap operas with mom.
Lucas McCain was also a failed Dodgers 1st baseman and Mark McCain (Jonnie Crawford) had a well-known retro big band areound these parts for many years. Loved that show...you can still find episodes on TV.

That's funny, real rough and tumble stuff that Big Valley, Barbara Stanwyck was a real ass-kicker. The Rifleman (by the way my dad's nickname back in the neighborhood) was a bit on the soft side as well. Now, "The Cowboys" (which I knew kids from Hemet that were stunt doubles for the kids in that movie and who I went to a premiere with, just saying) was when movie's started getting a bit more realistic . . . but really, Big Valley?
I was 6, brain.

Just watched the Cowboys a few weeks ago. Lonesome Dove. My all time favorite.

Just watched the Cowboys a few weeks ago. Lonesome Dove. My all time favorite.
Lonesome Dove is a winner. Have it on tape from the old days, use to wear it out with a few beers and the lads after a good surf. Some people thought it awful odd a group of surfers, hair still wet hooting and hollering at a cowboy movie. It's all the same to me.

Back