Ventura Coach Accused of Inappropriate Acts

The sad part of cases like this is.. you never know who is the coach/admin/ref/teacher/counselor who should be shot and fed to the rats until after it’s too late. The sick part of this all, he probably will not get life in prison

The sad part of cases like this is.. you never know who is the coach/admin/ref/teacher/counselor who should be shot and fed to the rats until after it’s too late. The sick part of this all, he probably will not get life in prison
Trust nobody. The fear of offending is greater than self preservation or protecting a kid. If someone says "you don't trust me" ? answer should always be NO I dont, I don't trust anyone, you aren't special. If they are a parent they should understand. Always be on the lookout for strange behavior includes calls texts physical contact being alone off the field. Any coach that doesn't know what is appropriate or could be construed as inappropriate needs to find another line of work.

When someone says, "let me be honest" I feel the same way. ....so up to this point you haven't been honest...
Do you trust me? Not anymore.

So a coach up in Ventura County (DOC for the Eagles at least at one point) has been arrested for allegedly inappropriate contact with a female minor. Story attached. Reiterate my point in the drug thread...stuff like this is a greater threat and despite all the controls they have in place, it still happens.

http://www.toacorn.com/news/2017-07...er_coach_accused_of_having_sexual_relati.html

http://www.vcstar.com/story/news/lo...ccer-coach-accused-lewd-acts-child/470570001/
Doesn’t Vince have his day in court tomorrow?

1:30 PM according to the document, wonder if more than one accuser came forward
If there are more, (and because I believe hes guilty I imagine that there are ) I hope they can find the courage to come forward. I hope this young woman doesnt have to stand alone. As it is, I heard there were many eagles parents at his bond hearing to support him. There was discussion among them and others about what this young woman might have to gain from ruining Vinces reputation etc.

As it is, I heard there were many eagles parents at his bond hearing to support him. There was discussion among them and others about what this young woman might have to gain from ruining Vinces reputation etc.
And people wonder why so many choose not to report sexual harrassment and rape.

If there are more, (and because I believe hes guilty I imagine that there are ) I hope they can find the courage to come forward. I hope this young woman doesnt have to stand alone. As it is, I heard there were many eagles parents at his bond hearing to support him. There was discussion among them and others about what this young woman might have to gain from ruining Vinces reputation etc.

If there's more than 1, I sure hope they stick together, they'll need each others support. I also heard about the support of the parents at the bond hearing although, since he hasn't been coaching this season, that support may start to dwindle. Someone I know well was on the phone non-stop when this first broke, as much as I wanted to ask if she knew about it or heard anything, I figured it's going to come out, I'm just hoping she wasn't involved. Those parents can only speculate, the accuser knows the truth and if she has proof, this isn't going away anytime soon. Just reading the part about 2 years and ongoing, doesn't sound like she's making it up....still shocked this would happen.

And people wonder why so many choose not to report sexual harrassment and rape.

Exactly!

“Nothing in the above is placing blame on girl soccer players at all. Just saying. Things happen, and both sides usually play a part in kicking things off”

And then there is this which insinuates that “usually” the girls play a part in kicking it off. Why would anyone come forward to have other COACHES like this guy excusing this because hey the girls asked for it.

My daughter did not have any interest in five foot 2 forty year old, trust me. She did not have ANY part in “kicking it off” and I doubt the others did either.She has a normal boyfriend and is a typical kid. The other girl that I know personally is the same. That’s an idiotic statement, some of these coaches are not nearly as studly as they seem to think.

WOW.....speechless (just like the Eagles)...I can't even imagine what this young woman had to go through, as a parent, I can't even begin to think of what the entire family has been going through either, major lawsuit coming for Eagles?
I would think so. Who knew what and when did they know it...

Back