Silverlakes Summer Showcase?

For what it's worth, there weren't any relevant college coaches at MCC either.
MCC = Manchester City Cup? If so, that has never been a college showcase draw. The Legends College Showcase (June) comparing apples to apples would be Surf Cup (July/August). No comparison at the Surf Cup U16 age bracket their are 60-70 college coaches on the sidelines watching the top bracket teams.

Exactly, much more to do in the adjacent cities of Oceanside with Carlsbad and Del Mar vs Norco with Ontario, Corona and Chino Hills. The girls can always go cow tipping, if they are feeling adventurous.
Them be fighting words. :mad:

Corona and Ontario are huge cities with any type of food or entertainment. The only thing missing is the beach, but when our team travels anywhere it is back to the hotel and into the pool. :D

Them be fighting words. :mad:

Corona and Ontario are huge cities with any type of food or entertainment. The only thing missing is the beach, but when our team travels anywhere it is back to the hotel and into the pool. :D
I live in the IE, just keeping it real. Put it this way, when my kids want to go somewhere. Their 1st choice isn't Corona or Ontario it's to Newport, Laguna, Huntington, Santa Monica or Malibu. If SD County was closer, it would be to the beaches over there too. I highly doubt teenages from the OC and LA are texting each other and suggesting lets go to Ontario Mills. Hahaha!

I live in the IE, just keeping it real. Put it this way, when my kids want to go somewhere. Their 1st choice isn't Corona or Ontario it's to Newport, Laguna, Huntington, Santa Monica or Malibu. If SD County was closer, it would be to the beaches over there too. I highly doubt teenages from the OC and LA are texting each other and suggesting lets go to Ontario Mills. Hahaha!
To be fair, the time OC and LA teenagers are wanting to travel to the IE is when it snows to Big Bear and the Spring to the Coachella Music Festival.

Sheriff Joe, are you posting about the college turnout at the Legends College Showcase at SilverLakes a couple weeks back? I was there for a WPSL game and I agree I didn't see many college coaches gracing many sidelines. I didn't want to post that until somebody else saw the same thing though.
Yes, only a few and we have a pretty good team.

My oldest loves Ontario Mills. But nothing beats the ocean.

My oldest loves Ontario Mills. But nothing beats the ocean.
My DD likes Victoria Gardens which IMO is the nicest mall in the IE besides the outlets in Cabazon. Yet, she would rather drive with her friends to the Irvine Spectrum or Fashion Island.

I won't feel one is better than the other until they offer a personalized van service from a pick up point to the fields and then back home.
If not that a valet.
Come on surf cup sports you got this!!!!!!!

I won't feel one is better than the other until they offer a personalized van service from a pick up point to the fields and then back home.
If not that a valet.
They will come to your house to pick up the $1500.00 check I bet.

If not that a valet.

My wife told me when we drove into SilverLakes that they charge $5 to enter the complex to discourgae parking outside the premises.

Sheriff Joe, are you posting about the college turnout at the Legends College Showcase at SilverLakes a couple weeks back? I was there for a WPSL game and I agree I didn't see many college coaches gracing many sidelines. I didn't want to post that until somebody else saw the same thing though.

There were 19 coaches that attended one of my player's games. Not great, but not bad either.

Back