SCDSL - Flight 1/CSL GOLD /SDDA Flight 1

That's a big statement! You're saying he's better than the forward for Albion?

Are you saying the Albion player is better? Sounds like a pretty big statement also.... they're still kids a this age but I like what I saw last weekend from that kid... sorry to get you started.

Are you saying the Albion player is better? Sounds like a pretty big statement also.... they're still kids a this age but I like what I saw last weekend from that kid... sorry to get you started.
You didn't get me started, no apology necessary.

Yes I'm saying the forward from Albion is better. I've seen Pats play only once and I didn't think they had any forward that was as good as him. I think there are several forwards better than any Pats forward.

That's just my personal opinion but yours or others may be different.

That is a pretty big statement. I think it is better to keep opinions as they are... Opinions.

Cole, it looks like you are against any opinion anyone makes on this forum.
Nice to have a troll, forums can't live without them.

That is a pretty big statement. I think it is better to keep opinions as they are... Opinions.

Cole, it looks like you are against any opinion anyone makes on this forum.
Nice to have a troll, forums can't live without them.
Troll? I've been called worse

So share why you feel that the #13 from Pats is the best center forward?

Im not going to waste my time. Go ahead and tell me your story... we have all night.

You must have a serious mental issue to be messing with me. o_O

Im not going to waste my time. Go ahead and tell me your story... we have all night.

You must have a serious mental issue to be messing with me. o_O
I'm a mental troll now? Why, because I simply asked why you felt he was the top forward?

I don't have a story, just a difference of opinion. Best of luck to you

I have seen top teams play and I saw a couple of the games at the showcase and the kid stood out.

My comment about the best player should be taken with a grain of salt, in the end it is hard to determine who is the best.

I have seen top teams play and I saw a couple of the games at the showcase and the kid stood out.

My comment about the best player should be taken with a grain of salt, in the end it is hard to determine who is the best.

My only thought was that if he was the best, Pats would have moved him to their academy teams. That seems to be what they have done with all their other top '05 players.

They have academy players straight out of AYSO never had played a competitive game before...

Don't buy into the gimmick, there's mexican league players that don't clue about club soccer...

Wait a couple of years to have their presence felt, you'll see the difference.

I can respect that! I

think there are a lot of good forwards and each have days where they outshine others.

They have academy players straight out of AYSO never had played a competitive game before...

Don't buy into the gimmick, there's mexican league players that don't clue about club soccer...

Wait a couple of years to have their presence felt, you'll see the difference.
I'm not following here....

Is this all academy teams or just Pats you're referring too? What does the Mexican league players have to do with this? Aren't they clueless about club soccer because aren't playing club soccer?

I'd be really curious to know what players straight out of AYSO made an Academy team.

Back