SCDSL - Flight 1/CSL GOLD /SDDA Flight 1

They have academy players straight out of AYSO never had played a competitive game before...

Don't buy into the gimmick, there's mexican league players that don't clue about club soccer...

Wait a couple of years to have their presence felt, you'll see the difference.

I'm just telling what I know Pats has done this year. I can't speak to previous years. They have taken all their top '05s and have them playing academy this year.

To answer your question "God"

He plays for a Club in San Diego, a non-academy club.
Why not just say what club he plays for, what's the big mystery ?

My boys play in Anahuak Soccer , people in the know usually refer to them as mx leagues.

My boys play in Anahuak Soccer , people in the know usually refer to them as mx leagues.

Oh, you're Simon from the old forum? That's where his kid played.

No big mystery but a contract was signed and it states that any use of social media or blogging is "Strictly Prohibited". I don't care to get my son dismissed from his team because I both enjoy reading peoples opinions and giving mine.

I am unfamiliar with Anahuak so I cant really comment on that

No big mystery but a contract was signed and it states that any use of social media or blogging is "Strictly Prohibited". I don't care to get my son dismissed from his team because I both enjoy reading peoples opinions and giving mine.

Yet you want to come on here ask a whole bunch of questions, interested in what academy takes in AYSO players, but can't talk about your club. LOL Weirdo.

Yet you want to come on here ask a whole bunch of questions, interested in what academy takes in AYSO players, but can't talk about your club. LOL Weirdo.
Yes God! I'll take the wierdo or troll over calling myself God.

You still never answered the ayso academy question God.

Yes God! I'll take the wierdo or troll over calling myself God.

You still never answered the ayso academy question God.
Why should anybody answer any of your questions, don't nobody know who you are or anything? For all WE know you're just some lonely weirdo seeking attention. Probably don't even have kids either.

Why should anybody answer any of your questions, don't nobody know who you are or anything? For all WE know you're just some lonely weirdo seeking attention. Probably don't even have kids either.
You're right, you got me! Don't nobody know I am or anything. Hey, thanks for the attention you're giving me. I guess that means you're a sucker for playing into it.

I'm going to assume you can't answer that question.

Take care sir

You're right, you got me! Don't nobody know I am or anything. Hey, thanks for the attention you're giving me. I guess that means you're a sucker for playing into it.

I'm going to assume you can't answer that question.

Take care sir
Unsuccessful Troll is unsuccessful.

He asked what club ? He didn't ask for you to give all your info

Back