Pictures Of ALL The 2019 " Mass " Shooters of 4 or more ...!!!!!!!

Seems like lots of people don't like answers.
My uncensored take is Trump promises he'll put coal farmers back to work and Elizabeth Warren talks about reparations. Same as it ever was-

Personally rather then hearing about how we're going to save dying industries or past sins with handouts- I'd rather see loans given to help create new start ups. I'd rather see it go to research grants that goes toward improving peoples lives.
And yes... I would expect that the demographics of whose getting money to roughly approximate the ethnic diversity of America. If we want people at all levels to buy into the system it can't just be about protecting ethnic groups... it has to be about protecting all peoples access to tax-payer funded opportunity.
Yuck.

The term nationalist implies a sense of racial superiority, but you already knew that.
Yes, just as much as my red hat does,
Too Funny.
Here you go Mr smart guy.
noun
  1. identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    "their nationalism is tempered by a desire to join the European Union"
    synonyms: patriotism, patriotic sentiment, allegiance/loyalty to one's country, loyalism, nationality; More
    • advocacy of or support for the political independence of a particular nation or people.
      "Scottish nationalism"
      synonyms: separatism, secessionism, partitionism, isolationism;
      sectarianism
      "granting greater autonomy to Scotland is awakening English nationalism"

Too Funny.
noun
  1. identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    synonyms: patriotism, patriotic sentiment, allegiance/loyalty to one's country, loyalism, nationality; More
    • advocacy of or support for the political independence of a particular nation or people.
      "Scottish nationalism"
      sectarianism
Yes, it takes the Constitution out of the picture. "we hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness". This feels like that Star Trek episode where Capt Kirk has to straighten out a groups misconceptions about what America is all about . . . or was that a Twilight Zone?

You people- "Its Trump's fault".
Us people- "No its not".
You people- "Its your fault too".
Us people- "Your mom".
You people- "Russia-wait, Racism".
Us people- "get a job".
You people- "White nationalism"
Us people- "Go home"
You people- "Racist".
Us people- "Luv it'r leave it"
You people- " hate speech"
Us people- Your mom.
You people- Ad hominem.
Us people- "Dirty Hippie"
You people-"Nazi"
Us people -"Commie"
You people-"Fascist"
Us people- "Pinko'
You people- "racist"
Us people- " "virtue signaling cream cake"
You people- "White nationalist"
Us people- " You people dont want answers.

Rinse- repeat.

That's an interesting confession.

Why the fuck didn’t Obama fix it?
He also failed. Too bad he wasn't more generous with the executive orders. Think about it. Most people who own automatic weapons aren't crazy, there's just a few. But those few have caused enough problems for everyone, so it's best that they're not available. An executive order would work. Those who own the weapons would still have them, would have to use them in secret, and the crazies would do what they always do.

Your fake. That's all. You come on here spouting your rhetoric like it's gospel and it's not. I don't disagree with everything you posted but it's clearly evident that you abide by your partisan politics and that's what guides you. When you posted " your president" that was the dead giveway. You can attempt to walk it back with as many f'bombs as you want but your hatred for everything that you don't agree with is blinding you. Get woke!
I don't care what you call it and I'm not walking anything back. Why would I? What makes your high and mighty rhetoric any different than anyone else?

How about the Ohio shooter, he supported Pocahontas or how about the Bernie supporter that shot up a republican softball practice.
You want me to give up my rights b cause there are crazy fucks running around?
Where will it stop? Freedom of the press? Freedom of speech?
How do you feel about abortion?
How do you feel about the death penalty?
Trump is a nationalist as am I, you put in the white part.
Political expediency.
What rights are you giving up? Are you actually concerned that you can't buy an assault rifle if there's some sort of ban?

How about the Ohio shooter, he supported Pocahontas or how about the Bernie supporter that shot up a republican softball practice.
You want me to give up my rights b cause there are crazy fucks running around?
Where will it stop? Freedom of the press? Freedom of speech?
How do you feel about abortion?
How do you feel about the death penalty?
Trump is a nationalist as am I, you put in the white part.
Political expediency.
Wait, now you're concerned about freedom of the press? Since when? The president is trying to shut the press down, or make it a Fox news only republic. Is that what you're going on about?
Oh, and yeah, I like the idea of the death penalty... if it worked. If you can guarantee that the next person who gets lethal injection makes it so no one else ever commits murder, I'm good with it. As for abortion, I don't like the idea, but it's not my choice.

Too Funny.
noun
      "Scottish nationalism"
      sectarianism
What skin do you have in the game here, are you worried about being implicated in something? What do you have to hide? The freedom of the press you're so worried about, those free people are already on the case. The next time "send them back" comes up in a speech, or the next white nationalist retweet by the president, they'll be on it. They're already triggered. He's already played his hand and lost, so he'll have to find a new way to recharge his base. I have an idea, how about a Facebook 2 or Facebook off Topic. Trump can talk to all his crazies and the rest of us can go on with our lives.

Wait, now you're concerned about freedom of the press? Since when? The president is trying to shut the press down, or make it a Fox news only republic. Is that what you're going on about?
Oh, and yeah, I like the idea of the death penalty... if it worked. If you can guarantee that the next person who gets lethal injection makes it so no one else ever commits murder, I'm good with it. As for abortion, I don't like the idea, but it's not my choice.

I like the idea of the death penalty, but with some changes over current practices. It should be public, or at least broadcast, with admission and advertising revenues making up more than the cost of the execution. It should also be done in a humane, quick, and proven-effective way, such as the guillotine.

I like the idea of the death penalty, but with some changes over current practices. It should be public, or at least broadcast, with admission and advertising revenues making up more than the cost of the execution. It should also be done in a humane, quick, and proven-effective way, such as the guillotine.
Cue the cry baby plumber . . .

I don't care what you call it and I'm not walking anything back. Why would I? What makes your high and mighty rhetoric any different than anyone else?
Because politics have nothing to do with my rhetoric while yours is fueled by politics. And yea... you tried to walk it back. After posting "your president" you changed it to "your president, my president" ... that's walking it back poser. Speaking of posers, you ever pick anyone out of a lineup? You ever been in one?

QUOTE="justified, post: 279939, member: 4613"

I don't care what you call it and
I'm not walking anything back.
Nothing less from " Just a Fried Brain "....

Why would I?
If you had any class you would....!

What makes your high and mighty rhetoric
any different than anyone else?
Your ignorance is on full display today...!

/QUOTE

" Just a Fried Brain ".....Fried and dumped to the side....!

Because politics have nothing to do with my rhetoric while yours is fueled by politics. And yea... you tried to walk it back. After posting "your president" you changed it to "your president, my president" ... that's walking it back poser. Speaking of posers, you ever pick anyone out of a lineup? You ever been in one?
I have been detained by police and have been in jail. How is this relevant?

I have been detained by police and have been in jail. How is this relevant?
For perspective. Then why would you post on your original post that I feel the pics are OK as long as I don't know anyone in the pics? That shows a lack of perspective and knowledge. The people in those pics are all guilty so why would my feelings change if I happen to know one of them. Maybe a feeling of embarrassment or anger for not being able to stop them, but it seems what you are inferring has more to do with skin color and race... you sound like some of the other libs on here.

Back