Pictures Of ALL The 2019 " Mass " Shooters of 4 or more ...!!!!!!!

Sorry boys seems 8 Chan has been shut down . . .
but on the bright side, for you guys,
white supremacist terrorism is now #1 in the USA.

DEMOCRATS = KKK/White Supremacist/ANTIFA/BLM

Your criminally corrupt Party has been exposed to the Planet !

DEMOCRATS = KKK/White Supremacist/ANTIFA/BLM

Your criminally corrupt Party has been exposed to the Planet !
Attention fellow Democrat libtards. The jig is up.

That includes all us clansmen, nazis, Antifas, and apparently the employees of the Bureau of Land Management.

Our criminally corrupt party has been exposed to the planet.

Scurry under rocks before it’s too late.

Attention fellow Democrat libtards. The jig is up.
That includes all us clansmen, nazis, Antifas, and
apparently the employees of the Bureau of Land Management.
Our criminally corrupt party has been exposed to the planet.
Scurry under rocks before it’s too late.

And wash yur itchy asses after you cease drinking
the corrosive Liberal KoolAid......

The definition varies, but for the purposes of this list, TIME is defining a mass shooting as a shooting a public place in which at least three victims were killed.

The total does not reflect several high-profile shootings this year, including the late-July shootings that killed two people at a Southaven, Miss. Walmart, or the shooting at Poway, Calif. Synagogue in April in which 60-year-old Lori Kayewas killed and three others were wounded.

https://time.com/5643553/2019-mass-shootings-list/
Where is your outrage for the White Liberal who was the Ohio shooter?

No where has President Trump engaged in ANY rhetoric that could even
be remotely considered what YOU have implied by a rational mind....only
a filthy low life piece of Donkey Shit like YOU and the Democratic Party
members who's butts you lick would be able to come to a conclusion as YOU
have above....

You are a 5 ' 2" runt of a human being who eggs on others to do the
dirty work you cannot criminally accomplish yourself.....

Not to mention you are Fucking Pussy.....!
You know, I don't know if you take yourself as seriously as you come off, but I do get a good chuckle out of your pretentious displays.

It looks to me like there are people of all races represented.
And yes, you are crazy.

Yes... but then again if folks are going to look at this picture and try and talk policy- it just seems important to point out how said picture has plainly been doctored? And of course, from there the talk of why they doctored it just sort of feels like a natural progression of conversation.

Yes... but then again if folks are going to look at this picture and try and talk policy- it just seems important to point out how said picture has plainly been doctored? And of course, from there the talk of why they doctored it just sort of feels like a natural progression of conversation.
It scares the the sheep.

I dont have any problem identifying the people in any of the photos except two.
It looks to me like they are all photos of differing quality put together on one page. I dont see any obvious or intentional darkening or lightening.
Perhaps your own bias is inventing intent.

The two photos in question are one that is too dark to identify anything, and the other appears to be a sketch.

ALL YOU LIBERALS PUSHING THE FALSE NARRATIVE LOOK REAL CLOSE AND RETHINK THE POSITION YOU HAVE TAKEN ......!!!!

mass-shooters-2019-557x600.jpg
1 Asian
5 women
18 European descent
8 Mestizo
60 African descent
2 unknown.

This observation is solely based on appearance. I understand that most of us are of mixed heritage.
The only point being, that it is highly unlikely that most of these killers are or were "white nationalists"

1 Asian
5 women
18 European descent
8 Mestizo
60 African descent
2 unknown.

This observation is solely based on appearance. I understand that most of us are of mixed heritage.
The only point being, that it is highly unlikely that most of these killers are or were "white nationalists"

What is the source of the artwork?

No where has President Trump engaged in ANY rhetoric that could even
be remotely considered what YOU have implied by a rational mind....only
a filthy low life piece of Donkey Shit like YOU and the Democratic Party
members who's butts you lick would be able to come to a conclusion as YOU
have above....

You are a 5 ' 2" runt of a human being who eggs on others to do the
dirty work you cannot criminally accomplish yourself.....

Not to mention you are Fucking Pussy.....!
Look who's talking, pussy When's the last time you looked in the mirror and jacked off to pictures of the president?

You're the real scary dude, the one in the corner who looks like a fucking nerd kook but suddenly does something stupid.

What other evidence do you need, besides implicating yourself, that Pieces of Shit (like you) who blindly follow along with our fearless leaders, Trump and McConnel, are not the ones that are egging this stuff along? All you have to do is read the El Paso shooter's manifesto to see "send them back" in there. What else do you need? Or, do you not read also? Is that why you always write in big letters, because you can't see?

You win the most "paranoid" and the "it's the Russians" post of the year. Please see your Dad-E for your award.

Talk about gullible....
So you're still standing up for the status quo huh? As long as no one you know is in the line of fire, it's all good, right?

Back