Pictures Of ALL The 2019 " Mass " Shooters of 4 or more ...!!!!!!!

1 Asian
5 women
18 European descent
8 Mestizo
60 African descent
2 unknown.

This observation is solely based on appearance. I understand that most of us are of mixed heritage.
The only point being, that it is highly unlikely that most of these killers are or were "white nationalists"
So there is not a problem with white nationalism and terrorism? Are you disputing that, or are you just trying to make a point for the sake of arguing?

DEMOCRATS = KKK/White Supremacist/ANTIFA/BLM

Your criminally corrupt Party has been exposed to the Planet !
And so has yours. Sorry to burst your bubble. Everyone knows that your party is responsible for not taking a stance on weapons of war. And look, I know that paranoid fucking pussies like you need guns in order to feel strong, so go the bank and try to find more funds to renew your NRA membership, because they really do need your money. When you hold your AR 15 and look in the mirror, which republican politician do you think of naked?

And so has yours.
Sorry to burst your bubble.
Everyone knows that your party is responsible for not
taking a stance on weapons of war.
And look, I know that paranoid fucking pussies
like you need guns in order to feel strong, so go the
bank and try to find more funds to renew your NRA membership,
because they really do need your money.
When you hold your AR 15 and look in the mirror,
which republican politician do you think of naked?

Good Grief do you have some Deep set issues.....

DEMOCRATS = KKK/WHITE NATIONALISTS/ANTIFA/BLM

Stop associating with the above five groups and life will be
much easier for you to handle......

The outrage is that your party and your president continually stops logical legislation to block the sale of weapons of war. Are you also disputing that?
What does that have to do with what I posted? FYI... unless you live in another country President Trump is your president as well....

So you're still standing up for the status quo huh? As long as no one you know is in the line of fire, it's all good, right?
You and your fake screenname can go and pound sand. Do you have any family members in jail for attempted murder? I do. Do you have family members who are gang bangers? I do.

What... are you surprised? Don't go all whitebread on me now... poser.

1 Asian
5 women
18 European descent
8 Mestizo
60 African descent
2 unknown.

This observation is solely based on appearance. I understand that most of us are of mixed heritage.
The only point being, that it is highly unlikely that most of these killers are or were "white nationalists"

Umm... you do realize that if you count the sum of your tally, adds up to a different number than how many mug shots were in the OP?
And only two unkowns? Guess we now know which pics you forgot to count...

* Please point out " White " Nationalism....I'm having
a hard time seeing it...
White Nationalism espouses the belief that white is right and to maintain a white identity. So, going back to how you can't read small type, based on the fact that you always write in all caps, is that you also can not do math. 1 (trump) + 1 ("send them back" comment) = white nationalist shoots up a Walmart where there are Mexicans. I know this is really hard for you to take since your Daddy trump is your lord and savior, but he has been writing this blueprint for some time now by saying whatever he possibly can to make sure to say that immigrants are not welcome, and immigrants are hispanics, but all the white nationalists gunmen are doing exactly what Trump says. They always say they don't like him, because he likes Jews, but they copy his words, or Trump copies theirs. I'm not sure what you are not seeing. But also, let's not forget, Trump isn't smart, you're not smart, so he says whatever he hears on Fox news, and so do you, so it's pretty easy for you to deny everything.

Umm... you do realize that if you count the sum of your tally, adds up to a different number than how many mug shots were in the OP?
And only two unkowns? Guess we now know which pics you forgot to count...
Umm...BFD.
Its close enough to get the general idea.

Maybe I double counted a couple, I dont know.
Why dont you write a paper on it.

So there is not a problem with white nationalism and terrorism? Are you disputing that, or are you just trying to make a point for the sake of arguing?
The point is self evident.
I think race is used as an issue to divide us.
The whole "white nationalism" hysteria is a drug for you to get wound up on.
The media are like the pyro-maniac firemen who start fires so they can go back to the station, put their gear on and save the world.
You're just a water boy.

Umm...BFD.
Its close enough to get the general idea.

Maybe I double counted a couple, I dont know.
Why dont you write a paper on it.

BDF?
As for writing a paper, what do you suggest I write it on? How not being able complete simple equations undermines ones credibility. Yikes, seems like that's pretty well documented already amigo. And even then- most people kind of "get it" without having to read it in a book I think...

The point is self evident.
I think race is used as an issue to divide us.
The whole "white nationalism" hysteria is a drug for you to get wound up on.
The media are like the pyro-maniac firemen who start fires so they can go back to the station, put their gear on and save the world.
You're just a water boy.

Denial has always been your strongest suit.

You and your fake screenname can go and pound sand. Do you have any family members in jail for attempted murder? I do. Do you have family members who are gang bangers? I do.

What... are you surprised? Don't go all whitebread on me now... poser.
Not sure what you mean by fake screen name, but whatever. Is your screenname more real than mine? Whatever is going on in my family has nothing to do with this conversation, it's about the ability to understand others. White nationalism is a problem because white nationalists are terrorists. Terrorists are capable of anything because they are indiscriminant and fucking nuts, deranged, just as if they were a member of Isis. Somehow, they've been brainwashed into believing things that aren't true. So fucking what? When they get guns, have access to guns, are allowed to get them or can do it without putting out much effort, we're all fucked when they get the call. So your president, my president, I don't fucking care how you interpret it, or what you fucking thing of me, despite what keeps happening, and the bills on the desk of Trump and McConnel, they do nothing to stop it from happening. Domestic terrorists get the call from Trumps speeches, not unlike what happens to jihadists when they get the call, or the facebook message, or the text. Gang violence is also a huge problem, and it's another thing that is absolutely off Trump's radar. He doesn't care. And judging by murder rates in Chicago in the last decade, Obama didn't care either. But look at every crazy fuck on that picture, and it's all bad, but the fuckwit with the AR 15 who is not protecting his neighborhood, or his pride, but has a larger agenda to keep America something that they think it is, and they're dead wrong, that's terror. The fact that people in gang territories live in terror is another story. That is something that we could actually do something about much easier, because the roots are not so complex.

mass-shooters-2019-557x600.jpg
The fact you keep a wall of pictures of mass murderers in your mom’s basement wall, with red yarn and push pins to connect your theories is enough for me.

Homeland Security is on its way. Be sure to have an explanation about your animosity to the Bureau of Land Management.

Unless you’re Cliven Bundy. You both hate minorities. So you’ve got that going for you.

Not sure what you mean by fake screen name, but whatever. Is your screenname more real than mine? Whatever is going on in my family has nothing to do with this conversation, it's about the ability to understand others. White nationalism is a problem because white nationalists are terrorists. Terrorists are capable of anything because they are indiscriminant and fucking nuts, deranged, just as if they were a member of Isis. Somehow, they've been brainwashed into believing things that aren't true. So fucking what? When they get guns, have access to guns, are allowed to get them or can do it without putting out much effort, we're all fucked when they get the call. So your president, my president, I don't fucking care how you interpret it, or what you fucking thing of me, despite what keeps happening, and the bills on the desk of Trump and McConnel, they do nothing to stop it from happening. Domestic terrorists get the call from Trumps speeches, not unlike what happens to jihadists when they get the call, or the facebook message, or the text. Gang violence is also a huge problem, and it's another thing that is absolutely off Trump's radar. He doesn't care. And judging by murder rates in Chicago in the last decade, Obama didn't care either. But look at every crazy fuck on that picture, and it's all bad, but the fuckwit with the AR 15 who is not protecting his neighborhood, or his pride, but has a larger agenda to keep America something that they think it is, and they're dead wrong, that's terror. The fact that people in gang territories live in terror is another story. That is something that we could actually do something about much easier, because the roots are not so complex.
upload_2019-8-6_17-6-49.png

The fact you keep a wall of pictures of mass murderers in your mom’s basement wall, with red yarn and push pins to connect your theories is enough for me.

Homeland Security is on its way. Be sure to have an explanation about your animosity to the Bureau of Land Management.

Unless you’re Cliven Bundy. You both hate minorities. So you’ve got that going for you.
upload_2019-8-6_17-8-4.png

Back