Pictures Of ALL The 2019 " Mass " Shooters of 4 or more ...!!!!!!!

BDF?
As for writing a paper, what do you suggest I write it on? How not being able complete simple equations undermines ones credibility. Yikes, seems like that's pretty well documented already amigo. And even then- most people kind of "get it" without having to read it in a book I think...
You got me.
I only had 94 and there are 98 pics.

Four left....
Religion of Peace maybe?

Not sure what you mean by fake screen name, but whatever. Is your screenname more real than mine? Whatever is going on in my family has nothing to do with this conversation, it's about the ability to understand others. White nationalism is a problem because white nationalists are terrorists. Terrorists are capable of anything because they are indiscriminant and fucking nuts, deranged, just as if they were a member of Isis. Somehow, they've been brainwashed into believing things that aren't true. So fucking what? When they get guns, have access to guns, are allowed to get them or can do it without putting out much effort, we're all fucked when they get the call. So your president, my president, I don't fucking care how you interpret it, or what you fucking thing of me, despite what keeps happening, and the bills on the desk of Trump and McConnel, they do nothing to stop it from happening. Domestic terrorists get the call from Trumps speeches, not unlike what happens to jihadists when they get the call, or the facebook message, or the text. Gang violence is also a huge problem, and it's another thing that is absolutely off Trump's radar. He doesn't care. And judging by murder rates in Chicago in the last decade, Obama didn't care either. But look at every crazy fuck on that picture, and it's all bad, but the fuckwit with the AR 15 who is not protecting his neighborhood, or his pride, but has a larger agenda to keep America something that they think it is, and they're dead wrong, that's terror. The fact that people in gang territories live in terror is another story. That is something that we could actually do something about much easier, because the roots are not so complex.
Why the fuck didn’t Obama fix it?

Look who's talking, pussy When's the last time you looked in the mirror and jacked off to pictures of the president?

You're the real scary dude, the one in the corner who looks like a fucking nerd kook but suddenly does something stupid.

What other evidence do you need, besides implicating yourself, that Pieces of Shit (like you) who blindly follow along with our fearless leaders, Trump and McConnel, are not the ones that are egging this stuff along? All you have to do is read the El Paso shooter's manifesto to see "send them back" in there. What else do you need? Or, do you not read also? Is that why you always write in big letters, because you can't see?
How about the Ohio shooter, he supported Pocahontas or how about the Bernie supporter that shot up a republican softball practice.
You want me to give up my rights b cause there are crazy fucks running around?
Where will it stop? Freedom of the press? Freedom of speech?
How do you feel about abortion?
How do you feel about the death penalty?
Trump is a nationalist as am I, you put in the white part.
Political expediency.

Not sure what you mean by fake screen name, but whatever. Is your screenname more real than mine? Whatever is going on in my family has nothing to do with this conversation, it's about the ability to understand others. White nationalism is a problem because white nationalists are terrorists. Terrorists are capable of anything because they are indiscriminant and fucking nuts, deranged, just as if they were a member of Isis. Somehow, they've been brainwashed into believing things that aren't true. So fucking what? When they get guns, have access to guns, are allowed to get them or can do it without putting out much effort, we're all fucked when they get the call. So your president, my president, I don't fucking care how you interpret it, or what you fucking thing of me, despite what keeps happening, and the bills on the desk of Trump and McConnel, they do nothing to stop it from happening. Domestic terrorists get the call from Trumps speeches, not unlike what happens to jihadists when they get the call, or the facebook message, or the text. Gang violence is also a huge problem, and it's another thing that is absolutely off Trump's radar. He doesn't care. And judging by murder rates in Chicago in the last decade, Obama didn't care either. But look at every crazy fuck on that picture, and it's all bad, but the fuckwit with the AR 15 who is not protecting his neighborhood, or his pride, but has a larger agenda to keep America something that they think it is, and they're dead wrong, that's terror. The fact that people in gang territories live in terror is another story. That is something that we could actually do something about much easier, because the roots are not so complex.
Your fake. That's all. You come on here spouting your rhetoric like it's gospel and it's not. I don't disagree with everything you posted but it's clearly evident that you abide by your partisan politics and that's what guides you. When you posted " your president" that was the dead giveway. You can attempt to walk it back with as many f'bombs as you want but your hatred for everything that you don't agree with is blinding you. Get woke!

How about the Ohio shooter, he supported Pocahontas or how about the Bernie supporter that shot up a republican softball practice.
Political expediency.
Shut up... they dont want to hear any of that.

The point is self evident.
I think race is used as an issue to divide us.
The whole "white nationalism" hysteria is a drug for you to get wound up on.
The media are like the pyro-maniac firemen who start fires so they can go back to the station, put their gear on and save the world.
You're just a water boy.
Hilarious, start fires to put out? You mean like t does? t winds you like a clock.

While you were playing checkers Trump was playing Chess... I'm paraphrasing what Steve Harvey said.

You got me.
I only had 94 and there are 98 pics.

Four left....
Religion of Peace maybe?

So does that mean you were a little more then 5% incorrect, or is it less? Oh wait, why am I asking you about math...
Anyway, 95% truthiness seems a bit truthier then I'd expected. I would have put you closer to a 85-90%.

Political expediency.
The term nationalist implies a sense of racial superiority, but you already knew that.

You people dont want answers.

Seems like lots of people don't like answers.
My uncensored take is Trump promises he'll put coal farmers back to work and Elizabeth Warren talks about reparations. Same as it ever was-

Personally rather then hearing about how we're going to save dying industries or past sins with handouts- I'd rather see loans given to help create new start ups. I'd rather see it go to research grants that goes toward improving peoples lives.
And yes... I would expect that the demographics of whose getting money to roughly approximate the ethnic diversity of America. If we want people at all levels to buy into the system it can't just be about protecting ethnic groups... it has to be about protecting all peoples access to tax-payer funded opportunity.

You people cant handle the truth.
You people- "Its Trump's fault".
Us people- "No its not".
You people- "Its your fault too".
Us people- "Your mom".
You people- "Russia-wait, Racism".
Us people- "get a job".
You people- "White nationalism"
Us people- "Go home"
You people- "Racist".
Us people- "Luv it'r leave it"
You people- " hate speech"
Us people- Your mom.
You people- Ad hominem.
Us people- "Dirty Hippie"
You people-"Nazi"
Us people -"Commie"
You people-"Fascist"
Us people- "Pinko'
You people- "racist"
Us people- " "virtue signaling cream cake"
You people- "White nationalist"
Us people- " You people dont want answers.
You people cant handle the truth.

Rinse- repeat.

Back