Pictures Of ALL The 2019 " Mass " Shooters of 4 or more ...!!!!!!!

ALL YOU LIBERALS PUSHING THE FALSE NARRATIVE LOOK REAL CLOSE AND RETHINK THE POSITION YOU HAVE TAKEN ......!!!!

mass-shooters-2019-557x600.jpg

The list does not include those shootings where no one will speak to police.

At least 20 of the mass shootings this year were in Chicago, Illinois.

Tragic, but what does that have to do with those who were murdered by self avowed white supremacist and use the same language and talking points of fox and the president*?
The murderer in New Zealand even mentioned the presidents* rhetoric.

Tragic, but what does that have to do with those who were murdered by self avowed white supremacist and use the same language and talking points of fox and the president*?
Correct me if Im wrong, but I think the point is that almost all of the killers pictured are NOT "white supremacists".
This follows that your hysteria over "white supremacy" and "white nationalism" and "white whiteyness" may just be a tad overblown.

signed, average white guy.

Correct me if Im wrong, but I think the point is that almost all of the killers pictured are NOT "white supremacists".
This follows that your hysteria over "white supremacy" and "white nationalism" and "white whiteyness" may just be a tad overblown.

Always standing up for Nazis, white supremacist, states that join together to fight the USA in their attempt to maintain slavery, mass murderers, aren't ya.

Always standing up for Nazis, white supremacist, states that join together to fight the USA in their attempt to maintain slavery, mass murderers, aren't ya.
Like I said before.
You kinda make shit up.

I support your right to do so, but I cant get on board with the content.

What does that have to do with the rise in white supremacist who murder people bolstered by the words of the president*?

ALL YOU LIBERALS PUSHING THE FALSE NARRATIVE LOOK REAL CLOSE AND RETHINK THE POSITION YOU HAVE TAKEN ......!!!!

mass-shooters-2019-557x600.jpg

Am I crazy... or have those pics been messed with so much that even most of the white peoples pics look like they are non-white people?

Seems to me that it is hardly news to anyone that poor neighborhoods are notoriously unsafe for both people and possessions. Given the high rates of poverty in the black community, seems a bit condescending to me (or you) to get up here and lecture about being a good American, and apple pie... but whatever. We can argue about that another day.

As for white nationalism, well... somehow looking at the photoshop job shadowing white people's faces- I'm just going wonder out loud if those are even real people's faces, or if this is some crazy Russian "facebook news" story. I mean admit it, some of you guys on the right can be a little gullible...

Last edited:
Seems to me that it is hardly news to anyone that poor neighborhoods are notoriously unsafe for both people and possessions. Given the high rates of poverty in the black community, seems a bit condescending to me to get up here and lecture about being a good Americans, and apple pie... but whatever. We can argue about that another day.

As for white nationalism, well... somehow looking at the photoshop job shadowing white people's faces- I'm just going wonder out loud if those are even real people's faces, or if this is some crazy Russian "facebook news" story. I mean admit it, some of you guys on the right can be a little gullible...

The definition varies, but for the purposes of this list, TIME is defining a mass shooting as a shooting a public place in which at least three victims were killed.

The total does not reflect several high-profile shootings this year, including the late-July shootings that killed two people at a Southaven, Miss. Walmart, or the shooting at Poway, Calif. Synagogue in April in which 60-year-old Lori Kayewas killed and three others were wounded.

https://time.com/5643553/2019-mass-shootings-list/

Seems to me that it is hardly news to anyone that poor neighborhoods are notoriously unsafe for both people and possessions. Given the high rates of poverty in the black community, seems a bit condescending to me (or you) to get up here and lecture about being a good American, and apple pie... but whatever. We can argue about that another day.

You win the most "paranoid" and the "it's the Russians" post of the year. Please see your Dad-E for your award.

Talk about gullible....

Sorry boys seems 8 Chan has been shut down . . . but on the bright side, for you guys, white supremacist terrorism is now #1 in the USA.

Tragic, but what does that have to do with those who
were murdered by self avowed white supremacist and
use the same language and talking points of fox and the president*?

No where has President Trump engaged in ANY rhetoric that could even
be remotely considered what YOU have implied by a rational mind....only
a filthy low life piece of Donkey Shit like YOU and the Democratic Party
members who's butts you lick would be able to come to a conclusion as YOU
have above....

You are a 5 ' 2" runt of a human being who eggs on others to do the
dirty work you cannot criminally accomplish yourself.....

Not to mention you are Fucking Pussy.....!

Only a white supremacist would run cover,
like you are attempting, for a white supremacist
that killed people.

YOU have just implicated YOURSELF.....!

Just face it, YOU are a Forum Pussy trying to
pick a fight YOU know YOU would lose......

Look in the Mirror Pussy and say YOU are sorry
to YOURSELF for the way YOU treat YOURSELF !

Back