North Korea

Bowe Bergdahl, the crazy guy from Oregon or Idaho or whatever it is? Lol. Let me just say if it was my kid being held hostage that I'd be very thankful Obama didn't think about what his political enemies would say, and he brought the kid home. Agree with him or not, Obama made the difficult calls even when it was tough politically; and if anything I respect him for that.
Is your son in the service?

Is your son in the service?

I remember looking at my ancestors sabers up in my grandma's attic in Upstate NY, from back when they served during the Civil War on the side of the Union. Remember her talking about some of us having fought in the Revolution. Tell me bubba... how far back does you're families service go? I mean if we're going to play whose the most American...

I'll be very disappointed if it begins and ends with you.

Last edited:
I remember looking at my ancestors sabers up in my grandma's attic in Upstate NY, from back when they served during the Civil War on the side of the Union. Remember her talking about some of us having fought in the Revolution. Tell me bubba... how far back does you're families service go? I mean if we're going to play whose the most American...

Sounds like it ended with you.

Hopefully disappointment ends with your parents.

Kim Jong Un reportedly cried over North Korea's bad economy, and it could show he's ready to cave to Trump
http://www.businessinsider.com/kim-...rce=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-politics

5b0e867f1ae66252008b457c-750-375.jpg

Kim Jong Un seen as his father, the late North Korean leader Kim Jong Il, lay in state during the run-up to his funeral in Pyongyang, North Korea.
REUTERS/KCNA via Reuters TV (
  • A video of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un crying about his country's terrible economy is reportedly circulating in the country.
  • The video, which was described by a defector, would mark a very strange development and possibly signal big changes coming to the country.
  • If Kim is crying about the North Korean economy, then he's effectively crying about President Donald Trump's successful sanctions regime.

A video of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un crying about his country's terrible economy while surveying its coast is said to be making the rounds among the country's leadership — and it could be a sign he's ready to cave in to President Donald Trump in negotiations.

Japan's Asahi Shinbun quoted a defector with contacts inside the country as describing a video in which a narrator explains Kim is crying that he can't improve North Korea's economy.

The defector reportedly said the video surfaced in April and high-ranking members of North Korea's ruling party viewed it, possibly in an official message from Kim to the party.

In April, North Korea had already offered the US a meeting with Kim and was in the midst of a diplomatic charm offensive in which it offered up the prospect of denuclearization to China, South Korea, and the US.

The defector speculated that the video was meant to prepare the country for possible changes after the summit with Trump.

Here, from someone nut cases trust:

Kim Yong-chol, a top North Korean official en route Tuesday to New York for meetings with American officials, stands accused of a litany of terrorist acts and holds a “Specially Designated Person” sanction from the U.S. Treasury, banning U.S. citizens from business with him.

His alleged involvement in the killing of dozens of South Korean citizens and key cyberattacks against the West led to South Korean conservative politicians’ branding him a “demonic war criminal” and protesting his presence at the PyeongChang Winter Olympics this February.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...l-north-koreas-u-s-envoy-sanctions-terrorism/

When North Korea sends their people, they’re not sending their best.

Kim Yong-chol, North Korean spymaster and regime insider par excellence, is en route to New York as of Wednesday, scheduled to arrive on a flight from Beijing a little after 2:00 p.m.

Kim (who bears no blood relation to North Korea’s ruling family) had to secure a waiver to make the trip: He’s currently banned from travel to the United States by U.S. sanctions. That ban was slapped on Kim for his role in the Sony hack, but the list of his crimes is much longer.

Kim Yong-chol was previously North Korea’s top spy, as head of the Reconnaissance General Bureau (RGB). That’s an innocuous name for what could be better thought of as the juche KGB (or the "Notorious RGB"). It’s a ruthless organization implicated in spying, cyber warfare, assassinations, and kidnappings. The 72-year-old Kim is also thought to have masterminded the sinking of the Cheonan (an unprovoked attack on a South Korean naval vessel in 2010 that killed 46) and the shelling of a South Korean island that murdered four civilians that same year.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/etha...l-north-koreas-spymaster-is-coming-to-america

Kim Yong-chol, North Korean spymaster and regime insider par excellence, is en route to New York as of Wednesday, scheduled to arrive on a flight from Beijing a little after 2:00 p.m.

Kim (who bears no blood relation to North Korea’s ruling family) had to secure a waiver to make the trip: He’s currently banned from travel to the United States by U.S. sanctions. That ban was slapped on Kim for his role in the Sony hack, but the list of his crimes is much longer.

Kim Yong-chol was previously North Korea’s top spy, as head of the Reconnaissance General Bureau (RGB). That’s an innocuous name for what could be better thought of as the juche KGB (or the "Notorious RGB"). It’s a ruthless organization implicated in spying, cyber warfare, assassinations, and kidnappings. The 72-year-old Kim is also thought to have masterminded the sinking of the Cheonan (an unprovoked attack on a South Korean naval vessel in 2010 that killed 46) and the shelling of a South Korean island that murdered four civilians that same year.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/etha...l-north-koreas-spymaster-is-coming-to-america

Are they going to scan that letter for anthrax?

Let me know if you heard this one, on the way out the door, Obama pardoned a murdering terrorist.

FLASHBACK: Obama Pardoned Terrorist FALN Leader Oscar Lopez Rivera
Townhall · 23h

Speaking to reporters outside the Oval Office after Gen. Kim’s departure, Mr. Trump described the letter as “very nice” and “very interesting.” He acknowledged a few minutes afterward that he hadn’t yet read the message.

I wonder what information Gen. Kim gleaned from his 2 hour meeting in his White House meeting with Trumpf? Did he get to play with Trumps un-secure cell phone? Was he frisked before he was allowed into the Oval Office? Did he place any bugs? Did Trump give up any highly secret info like he gave the Russians when they visited? Maybe they just watched Fox and Trump kept saying, "See! See how much I'm loved here?"

Back