North Korea

Yes, of course, "Fake news". I base mine on personal experience, what I see in the world, not what I am told. Yours are a product of gang mentality.

Sigmund Freud's crowd behavior theory primarily consists of the idea that becoming a member of a crowd serves to unlock the unconscious mind. This occurs because the super-ego, or moral center of consciousness, is displaced by the larger crowd, to be replaced by a charismatic crowd leader. McDougall argues similarly to Freud, saying that simplistic emotions are widespread, and complex emotions are rarer. In a crowd, the overall shared emotional experience reverts to the least common denominator (LCD), leading to primitive levels of emotional expression.[1] This organizational structure is that of the "primal horde" – pre-civilized society - and Freud states that one must rebel against the leader (re-instate the individual morality) in order to escape from it.[1] Moscovici expanded on this idea, discussing how dictators such as Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin have used mass psychology to place themselves in this "horde leader" position.[10]

Theodor Adorno criticized the belief in a spontaneity of the masses: according to him, the masses were an artificial product of "administrated" modern life. The Ego of the bourgeois subject dissolved itself, giving way to the Id and the "de-psychologized" subject. Furthermore, Adorno stated the bond linking the masses to the leader through the spectacle is feigned:

"When the leaders become conscious of mass psychology and take it into their own hands, it ceases to exist in a certain sense. ... Just as little as people believe in the depth of their hearts that the Jews are the devil, do they completely believe in their leader. They do not really identify themselves with him but act this identification, perform their own enthusiasm, and thus participate in their leader's performance. ... It is probably the suspicion of this fictitiousness of their own 'group psychology' which makes fascist crowds so merciless and unapproachable. If they would stop to reason for a second, the whole performance would go to pieces, and they would be left to panic."[15]

Sigmund Freud's crowd behavior theory primarily consists of the idea that becoming a member of a crowd serves to unlock the unconscious mind. This occurs because the super-ego, or moral center of consciousness, is displaced by the larger crowd, to be replaced by a charismatic crowd leader. McDougall argues similarly to Freud, saying that simplistic emotions are widespread, and complex emotions are rarer. In a crowd, the overall shared emotional experience reverts to the least common denominator (LCD), leading to primitive levels of emotional expression.[1] This organizational structure is that of the "primal horde" – pre-civilized society - and Freud states that one must rebel against the leader (re-instate the individual morality) in order to escape from it.[1] Moscovici expanded on this idea, discussing how dictators such as Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin have used mass psychology to place themselves in this "horde leader" position.[10]

Theodor Adorno criticized the belief in a spontaneity of the masses: according to him, the masses were an artificial product of "administrated" modern life. The Ego of the bourgeois subject dissolved itself, giving way to the Id and the "de-psychologized" subject. Furthermore, Adorno stated the bond linking the masses to the leader through the spectacle is feigned:

"When the leaders become conscious of mass psychology and take it into their own hands, it ceases to exist in a certain sense. ... Just as little as people believe in the depth of their hearts that the Jews are the devil, do they completely believe in their leader. They do not really identify themselves with him but act this identification, perform their own enthusiasm, and thus participate in their leader's performance. ... It is probably the suspicion of this fictitiousness of their own 'group psychology' which makes fascist crowds so merciless and unapproachable. If they would stop to reason for a second, the whole performance would go to pieces, and they would be left to panic."[15]
What does this say about the protesting leftists?

The Pentagon said Wednesday it has withdrawn an invitation for China to participate in a multinational naval exercise the U.S. is hosting this summer, a sign of fresh tension between Pacific powers.

The move comes amid high-stakes maneuvering over North Korea's nuclear program, which is scheduled to be the subject of a meeting in June between President Donald Trump and the North's leader, Kim Jong Un. Trump on Tuesday said he suspected that the North's recent talk of scrapping the summit could reflect influence from Chinese President Xi Jinping, who recently met with Kim.

Washington also is engaged in a trade dispute with China over U.S. complaints about market access and technology policy.

The Pentagon said Wednesday it has withdrawn an invitation for China to participate in a multinational naval exercise the U.S. is hosting this summer, a sign of fresh tension between Pacific powers.

The move comes amid high-stakes maneuvering over North Korea's nuclear program, which is scheduled to be the subject of a meeting in June between President Donald Trump and the North's leader, Kim Jong Un. Trump on Tuesday said he suspected that the North's recent talk of scrapping the summit could reflect influence from Chinese President Xi Jinping, who recently met with Kim.

Washington also is engaged in a trade dispute with China over U.S. complaints about market access and technology policy.
You're not Magoo, let's cite your source duck...

Never trust a commie, especially when they wear pajamas during the day.
You never know what a chinaman is thinking.

So any word on when and if (?) Trump is going to meet with NK leaders (?) in Singapore?
Seems to me at this point both Trump and Kim have too much on the line not too meet. After that... it boggles the mind to try and even imagine what a deal would look like? I mean at the very least NK, China and the US all have to be satisfied. Knowing that, let's just pretend Kim looks across the table and says what do you want. I don't even know exactly what to ask for. North Korea has to give up their nukes I guess would be my opening line...
Seems like a pun to bring up Nixon, if nothing else as an American I hold out hope for ping pong diplomacy to opens doors that we don't yet know exist yet.

So any word on when and if (?) Trump is going to meet with NK leaders (?) in Singapore?
Seems to me at this point both Trump and Kim have too much on the line not too meet. After that... it boggles the mind to try and even imagine what a deal would look like? I mean at the very least NK, China and the US all have to be satisfied. Knowing that, let's just pretend Kim looks across the table and says what do you want. I don't even know exactly what to ask for. North Korea has to give up their nukes I guess would be my opening line...
Seems like a pun to bring up Nixon, if nothing else as an American I hold out hope for ping pong diplomacy to opens doors that we don't yet know exist yet.
Too bad we are all out of terrorists and pallets of cash to trade.

You don't recall Obama trading for 1 hostage?

Again... I there were 11 or more hostages released from NK during the Obama years. If there's one of them you'd like to talk about in particular then maybe you can direct us too them, because there's too many of them for me to be able to just know the stories off the top of my head.

Again... I there were 11 or more hostages released from NK during the Obama years. If there's one of them you'd like to talk about in particular then maybe you can direct us too them, because there's too many of them for me to be able to just know the stories off the top of my head.
Nutters have been conditioned to react to select stimuli, usually a single word or short catch-phrase. This conditioning informs them, in unison, as to their opinion and expected reaction in coordination with the rest of the sect. They are surprised when others can't immediately decipher the code.

Bowe Bergdahl Trade: Afghan Government Protests U.S. Deal ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/02/bowe-bergdahl-trade...
Jun 02, 2014 · Bowe Bergdahl Trade: Afghan Government Protests U.S. Deal To Exchange POW For Taliban Prisoners

Back