North Korea

Bowe Bergdahl Trade: Afghan Government Protests U.S. Deal ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/02/bowe-bergdahl-trade...
Jun 02, 2014 · Bowe Bergdahl Trade: Afghan Government Protests U.S. Deal To Exchange POW For Taliban Prisoners

Bowe Bergdahl, the crazy guy from Oregon or Idaho or whatever it is? Lol. Let me just say if it was my kid being held hostage that I'd be very thankful Obama didn't think about what his political enemies would say, and he brought the kid home. Agree with him or not, Obama made the difficult calls even when it was tough politically; and if anything I respect him for that.

Bowe Bergdahl, the crazy guy from Oregon or Idaho or whatever it is? Lol. Let me just say if it was my kid being held hostage that I'd be very thankful Obama didn't think about what his political enemies would say, and he brought the kid home. Agree with him or not, Obama made the difficult calls even when it was tough politically; and if anything I respect him for that.
This is a parody, right?

Oh man, you are more fucked up than I thought and that's fucked up.

If any of my offspring did something like that......They'd Rot in HELL....And that's the TRUTH !
I DO NOT raise Traitors !

Not sure what exactly they did as I haven't been following their criminal trial/pre-trials to closely. But I do know that all of them are looking at jail time. So whatever it was they did, seems like prosecuters think it was criminal...
" . . . seems like prosecutors think it was criminal" . . . and despite what is bandied about in here that is the important part. It's hilarious how these Trump jumpers in here, and elsewhere, attempt to set themselves up as some kinds of authorities or arbitrators in defense of their high master. We can infer Trump is possible guilty (he screams that out everyday in his actions) and the others can insist complete innocence (or lack of caring otherwise) and the only thing that matters is what this does to America going forward . . . and Muellers report and what the DOJ/Congress does with that information. (and nothing the nutters make up about anyone else matters)

" . . . seems like prosecutors think it was criminal" . . . and despite what is bandied about in here that is the important part. It's hilarious how these Trump jumpers in here, and elsewhere, attempt to set themselves up as some kinds of authorities or arbitrators in defense of their high master. We can infer Trump is possible guilty (he screams that out everyday in his actions) and the others can insist complete innocence (or lack of caring otherwise) and the only thing that matters is what this does to America going forward . . . and Muellers report and what the DOJ/Congress does with that information. (and nothing the nutters make up about anyone else matters)
I know what I am talking about, what you say doesn't matter because I don't care.

Hot Air

Report: FBI agent who interviewed Flynn prepared to testify he appeared forthcoming
16 hours ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BGMQqUMINDAD&usg=AOvVaw1x2dwdpIfkYQGDOzhUminX

Not sure what exactly they did as I haven't been following their criminal trial/pre-trials to closely. But I do know that all of them are looking at jail time. So whatever it was they did, seems like prosecuters think it was criminal...
Yes, whats a few dozen ruined families on the road to railroading a president that you don't like and couldn't beat.
I imagine the charges will be dropped after they find nothing on trump.

Back