Megan-Rapinoe - media ho

Col. Jessep:
"Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

Kaperdick (Who ever he is...) and the lady soccer player enjoy their right to protest just as I enjoy the right not to watch NFL Football and the WNT. Their both idiots, and "I don't give a damn what they think.". 23 years service to my country, it's not perfect, but I've seen the alternative and I'm thankful.
God bless America.

GKD, it is "they're both"...not "their both"...and it is "whoever" not "who ever"...especially if you are going to label someone an "idiot" ...it should behoove you to spell your insults correctly...indeed, may God bless America...
Your grammar is impeccable.
Now that you've established your wizardry with spelling and punctuation, would you like to be my personal editor?
Bruddah IZ has espola.
I think you may be even better.

I read in a print interview that the media ho said she is planning on kneeling for the national anthem during the next WNT game on 9/15. It will be interesting if she is selected....
Its the NATIONAL TEAM.
Anyone who doesnt stand for the NATIONAL ANTHEM, when representing the USA should be flogged, and forced to walk the plank. (sarcasm, you bed wetting pinkos)
Removal from the squad should be immediate.

Your grammar is impeccable.
Now that you've established your wizardry with spelling and punctuation, would you like to be my personal editor?
Bruddah IZ has espola.
I think you may be even better.

Hello Bernie,

Thank you for the generous offer...and Bernie now that we are more comfortable with each other would you mind if I called you by your initials...B S ?

I will accept your offer if you double the retainer that GKD65 is paying me...wait what's 2 x 0?..ok nevermind that...I might reconsider your offer if you release your tax returns this time...otherwise how will we know if you are truly a man of the people or just plain BS????

Your Faithful Servant,

SO

"Media ho" thwarted by the Washington Spirit.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/...ational-anthem-thwarted-by-opposing-team.html

The Spirit released a statement prior to the match, saying they would rather move up the anthem while the teams were off the field than “subject our fans and friends to the disrespect we feel such an act would represent.”
Glad to see someone with a real sack, call it like it is, she is an embarrassment to the country she used to represent. Find a better country to move to, you ungrateful tool.

Hello Bernie,

Thank you for the generous offer...and Bernie now that we are more comfortable with each other would you mind if I called you by your initials...B S ?

I will accept your offer if you double the retainer that GKD65 is paying me...wait what's 2 x 0?..ok nevermind that...I might reconsider your offer if you release your tax returns this time...otherwise how will we know if you are truly a man of the people or just plain BS????

Your Faithful Servant,

SO
I'll take that as a yes?
signed, BS. (Bern)

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/megan-rapinoe-‘it’s-expletive-unbelievable-saddened-by-it’/ar-AAiDaOC?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

She is saddened she didn't get to disrespect our country for her own personal attention grab. i hope she never plays for the wnt again.
I dont understand how its possible for her to.
As a member of the NATIONAL TEAM, its imperative she respect and represent THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA with at least as much pride as she does her sexual identity.

Rapinoe takes a knee during national anthem , while playing for the USWNT, against Thailand. Welcome to the upside down world we now live in. If the U.S. Soccer Federation only issue's a statement about this, and fails to take action by suspending her, this will show that U.S. soccer is only about money.

Rapinoe takes a knee during national anthem , while playing for the USWNT, against Thailand. Welcome to the upside down world we now live in. If the U.S. Soccer Federation only issue's a statement about this, and fails to take action by suspending her, this will show that U.S. soccer is only about money.
We have allowed our culture to become infected with a mentality that creates a kind of nobility out of victimhood.
Is Rapihoe a victim? Of course not.
Is she attempting, unwittingly, to present herself as a noble crusader for the glory of victimhood? Absolutely.
Same goes for the spoiled brat, kaepernick.

What they both fail to realize, as do their politically correct legions, is the absolute blessing bestowed on them by millions who have died for the flag which represents the country that enabled their success.
To a rational American such as myself, who admittedly, achieved far less, it seems pathetic, and ignorant for them to disrespect our country.

Last edited:
Megan can pack her $hit up and take it on down the road.
I'm sure the WNT can find a full squad of women that are proud of what this country and our flag stand for.

She has a right to protest, I have a right to disagree.
God bless America!

Jill Ellis talked tough before the game, and then subbed rapinoe in.
Political correctness is an extremely powerful, and corrosive force in our culture today.

Jill Ellis is a foreigner coaching our national team. We obviously have the same thing on the men's side - and half the pool was born in other countries. If US Soccer was about about nationalism, that objective was lost a long time ago. Although it was pretty rich listening to Ellis talking about US nationalism.

Did you see those little girls kneeling while holding the flag at the game? Shame on them! They should be politically correct and stand while holding the flag. Oh, the irony Bernie . . .

Jill Ellis is a foreigner coaching our national team. We obviously have the same thing on the men's side - and half the pool was born in other countries. If US Soccer was about about nationalism, that objective was lost a long time ago. Although it was pretty rich listening to Ellis talking about US nationalism.

Did you see those little girls kneeling while holding the flag at the game? Shame on them! They should be politically correct and stand while holding the flag. Oh, the irony Bernie . . .

Foreigner?

I love watching the US Women's team. Actually, I loved watching. They won't see my TV again until this stops.
She can stay in the locker room until the anthem is over. She can sit on the bench. She can be removed from the team. Either of those 3, and I'll watch again.

If she wants to be an activist again racism, for equal rights for all people, against human trafficking, in favor of Pokemon, PETA, guns/anti-guns, cops, democrats, republicans, taxes, North Korea, Mexico, Syria, etc. Let her do it. I may even support her. But do it on your own time and not while an active member of the US National Team.

Or at least be original. Don't copy some other form of protest by someone more famous that you to get yourself in the spotlight.

You think the flag is bad- don't wear the USA Jersey. Put a piece of tape over the US soccer crest.

Running up to the World Cup, she was my favorite player on the team. I love her work rate and talent.

The Equal Pay Movement may have just died because of this. I was in support of the women getting paid the same as the men for National team play.
Now I'm not sure I care.

"Oh the irony" is right!
Here I am, Bernie Sanders, (BS) a full fledged pinko, defending the American anthem.
The HORR-AHR!!

The beauty of this country is we still have a right to choose, therefore it is my right not watch an athletic organization that supports Anti-American sentiment. Hit them where it hurts, their wallets. It is disgusting for U.S Federation to market this false premise of patriotism, when they support this turd.

Back