Megan-Rapinoe - media ho

Are you posting a white female soccer player can't actually support Kaps cause, nothing more nothing less?

He has the right to protest, just like the white hicks in the south....are allowed to waive their confederate flags.

She can do whatever she wants. She was one of my favorite players. Her and Tobin Heath. She's no longer on my list. I'm sure she won't lose any sleep over it.
She's been very vocal about her struggles as a gay kid growing up. My kids saw her World Cup profile on TV. My 11 year old daughter asked me "Dad, how do you know if you're gay?".
I was a bit shocked by the question and not quite sure how to answer it. But I thought it was cool that seeing her on TV provoked a discussion in our house that we hadn't had before. I hope it taught my kids to be whoever they want to be. And to accept others who might be different than they are.

So if she wants to support Kaepernick, go ahead and support him. Attend rally's. Donate money. Speak in the community. Heck, stick your tongue out and make funny faces during the Star Spangled Banner if you want to. But don't be shocked when people no longer want to watch you play. Since she's coming to the end of her playing career, maybe this is her chance to springboard herself into the public eye to take up some causes that are important to her.

I liked what Jozy and Tim Howard had to say in the article today on goal.com. They support Kap, but love singing the song with their hand over their heart.

Why bring race into an anti American protest?
Caper-neck is doing it because his girlfriend has his pecker on call, and Rapinoe is trying desperately to remain relevant in the twilight of her career.
Both at the expense of the country that gave them relevance.

Irrelevant people don't get heard. Was Muhammad Ali(Cassius Clay) anti American when he refused to enter the draft?

Spoiled athletes disgust me, double standard like some politicians. Average citizens are held to a higher standard than say Cassius Clay the draft dodger.

Why bring race into an anti American protest?
Caper-neck is doing it because his girlfriend has his pecker on call, and Rapinoe is trying desperately to remain relevant in the twilight of her career.
Both at the expense of the country that gave them relevance.
Sanders, I know in your old age it's gets hard following a reply. So I will spell it out for you. Here is a concept, how about Rapinoe was providing support for Kap's cause and has nothing to do with the LGBT community as Timbck posted.

Irrelevant people don't get heard. Was Muhammad Ali(Cassius Clay) anti American when he refused to enter the draft?
Ali would not have been heard in another country.
Rapinoe, and women's soccer as a sport would be irrelevant without the country we are all so fortunate to be a part of.
Stand up, hats off, hand over your heart.

Sanders, I know in your old age it's gets hard following a reply. So I will spell it out for you. Here is a concept, how about Rapinoe was providing support for Kap's cause and has nothing to do with the LGBT community as Timbck posted.
Caper-neck needs to pay his fair share.

Ali would not have been heard in another country.
Rapinoe, and women's soccer as a sport would be irrelevant without the country we are all so fortunate to be a part of.
Stand up, hats off, hand over your heart.
You sound like a Monarch telling his people what to do. I am not saying I agree with what Kap is doing, but he has the freedom to express himself. No different than you expressing your disatisfaction.

It's also no different than Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks protesting in something they believed in.

You sound like a Monarch telling his people what to do. I am not saying I agree with what Kap is doing, but he has the freedom to express himself.
I would have been if Hillary didnt cheat me out of my rightful place in the revolution.
Caper-neck needs to pay his fair share.

Caper-neck is no Rosa Parks or MLK.
Hes in the Deray class. Or that cracker he retweets all the time. Shaun King I think his name is.

You also didn't win the democratic primary, lol.

I'm sure they said back in the day, MLK and Parks were trouble makers too.

You also didn't win the democratic primary, lol.

I'm sure they said back in the day, MLK and Parks were trouble makers too.
The only bus Caper-neck ever rode in the back of, cost 17 million a year, and has a chauffeur.
He's a spoiled brat, and to be perfectly honest, not very bright.

For as many people who don't agree with Kap. There seems to be many that agree with him, because his 49ers jersey has skyrocketed to #3 in NFL sales the past week.

The only bus Caper-neck ever rode in the back of, cost 17 million a year, and has a chauffeur.
He's a spoiled brat, and to be perfectly honest, not very bright.
Actually ESPN stated he was a bright student in college. If you didn't watch his press conference last week. He speaks very well!

MessiFTW,

Did you really take the time to mark dumb on 200 past posts of mine? Lol, it's not even your thread, ooppsss I forgot it is, because you are also Lorenna Bobbit. Haha!

It's all good, like Kap sitting or taking a knee during the national anthem. You have the freedom of expression to click your dumb button. You big dummy!

MessiFTW,

Do you really take the time to mark dumb on 200 past posts of mine? Lol, it's not even your thread, ooppsss I forgot it is, because you are also Lorenna Bobbit. Haha!

It's all good, like Kap sitting or taking a knee during the national anthem. You have the freedom of expression to click your dumb button. You big dummy!

Are you mad, brah? :p

Are you mad, brah? :p
Actually, I'm not.

As the saying goes. Actions speaks louder than words and obviously I got under your skin, since you took the time in the last hour or so to press the dumb button 200 times. So be my guess and log in as your other aliases which includes, Clarino, Push-up and Lorenna Bobbitt and click away BRAH, ROFLMAO!

Seriously get me to number 1!

Last edited:
Back