Megan-Rapinoe - media ho

Actually, I'm not.

As the saying goes. Actions speaks louder than words and obviously I got under your skin, since you took the time in the last hour or so to press the dumb button 200 times. So be my guess and log in as your other aliases which includes, Clarino, Push-up and Lorenna Bobbitt and click away BRAH, ROFLMAO!

Seriously get me to number 1!

Where is @MakeAPlay when you need her?

Actually ESPN stated he was a bright student in college. If you didn't watch his press conference last week. He speaks very well!
I dont need ESPN to inform me of what I can see for myself. He's about as smart as a fence post. You can think he's smart. I dont care.
My take?
His girlfriend tells him what to think.

Ali would not have been heard in another country.
Rapinoe, and women's soccer as a sport would be irrelevant without the country we are all so fortunate to be a part of.
Stand up, hats off, hand over your heart.

How soon you forget the truth. Ali was reviled by most white Americans! He was called things that will get you punched in many neighborhoods nowadays. How can you truly believe in what the constitution is all about if you don't believe a person has a right to protest something they see (as most rational people would agree) as an injustice. The facts are out there for anyone that cares to look.

The truth is you don't want to pay more taxes (even if it is your fair share) and most things outside north San Diego county or Malibu don't really concern you. If they did you wouldn't care about emails or the Clinton foundation and you would make a choice that you can defend 20 years from now.

So how did those 3 Bush votes work for you sir?

Actually ESPN stated he was a bright student in college. If you didn't watch his press conference last week. He speaks very well!

Stop with those facts NoGoal. That is against his basic narrative so let's ignore that. Let's also ignore that he was raised by a white family that likely made it a point to push him to explore his racial identity.

Think about what Trump's main demographic is and you might save your breath.

How soon you forget the truth. Ali was reviled by most white Americans! He was called things that will get you punched in many neighborhoods nowadays. How can you truly believe in what the constitution is all about if you don't believe a person has a right to protest something they see (as most rational people would agree) as an injustice. The facts are out there for anyone that cares to look.

The truth is you don't want to pay more taxes (even if it is your fair share) and most things outside north San Diego county or Malibu don't really concern you. If they did you wouldn't care about emails or the Clinton foundation and you would make a choice that you can defend 20 years from now.

So how did those 3 Bush votes work for you sir?

I didn't get what Ali was up to until in an interview he said "They [Viet Cong] never called me nigger".

How soon you forget the truth. Ali was reviled by most white Americans! He was called things that will get you punched in many neighborhoods nowadays. How can you truly believe in what the constitution is all about if you don't believe a person has a right to protest something they see (as most rational people would agree) as an injustice.
Nowhere did I advocate revoking caper-neck's first amendment rights
I believe in everyone's right to make an ass of themselves, including you.
If I may borrow a phrase from the resident curmudgeon,
...please continue.

So Caper-neck can speak his mind but I can't?
In case you haven't noticed, we both post under the same rock, Sherlock.
I already posted you can post whatever you want. Looks like Kap is doing something right, he's got you posting about his cause of racial inequalities. lol

Of all people it's you Bernie who should be supporting Kap. I believe I read you were part of the civil rights movement!

Last edited:
I already posted you can post whatever you want. Looks like Kap is doing something right, he's got you posting about his cause of racial inequalities. lol

Of all people it's you Bernie who should be supporting Kap. I believe I read you were part of the civil rights movement!
I was part of the real civil rights movement. What we have today is the spoiled brat movement.
It's hard for me to take caper-neck seriously. The president does, though.
We have the president, a 17 million dollar a year QB, the attorney general, the justice department, and you, all crying "racial inequality".
Hmmmm.

I was part of the real civil rights movement. What we have today is the spoiled brat movement.
It's hard for me to take caper-neck seriously. The president does, though.
We have the president, a 17 million dollar a year QB, the attorney general, the justice department, and you, all crying "racial inequality".
Hmmmm.
Improve your reading comprehension. I never posted I sided with what Kap is protesting, but that he has every right (1st amendment rights) to sit/take a knee during the national anthem.

And Kap making 17 million as a QB, doesn't mean he can't express his 1st amendment rights. I think you are actually Donald Trump pretending to be Bernie Sanders!

Last edited:
Improve your reading comprehension. I never posted I sided with what Kap is protesting, but that he has every right (1st amendment rights) to sit/take a knee during the national anthem.

And Kap making 17 million as a QB, doesn't mean he can't express his 1st amendment rights. I think you are actually Donald Trump pretending to be Bernie Sanders!

How perceptive.

It is trendy to wear your Che t-shirt and bash the flag, the military, police officers and anything that resembles patriotism. Unfortunately, Kaperdick and bubble wrapped millenials do not appreciate how this freedom is guaranteed to them.

It is trendy to wear your Che t-shirt and bash the flag, the military, police officers and anything that resembles patriotism. Unfortunately, Kaperdick and bubble wrapped millenials do not appreciate how this freedom is guaranteed to them.

Supreme Court?

Back