Megan-Rapinoe - media ho

She was absolutely fierce last night. Hate to say it but I think A-Rod and Leroux may find it much harder to make it back into regular lineup.
Carli Lloyd may want to step things up a bit as well. In fact the first half (comprised primarily of veterans), looked as anemic as they did in Rio. The one exception was Dunn. She was more aggressive than I've ever seen her, challenging the back line of the Swiss, strong counter attacks, etc. Short was outstanding on defense as well.

It wasn't until the second half, when Lynn and a few other newbies were brought in that the heat really got turned up. Lynn challenges EVERYTHING and gets back on defense. She could have easily had a second goal if not for the ridiculous save of her bouncing header. She also made the juke move that led to the goal by Press.

The new players played like they had something to prove because they did. I hope we gut the old team and permanently bring in this new blood and more.

The veterans are too busy on book tours and flag protests.
Pay the players enough so they can focus on soccer and not have to work the speakers circuit to make the big bucks.

The veterans are too busy on book tours and flag protests.
Pay the players enough so they can focus on soccer and not have to work the speakers circuit to make the big bucks.
I do not disagree , but that might be opening up a can of worms. Would you pay all National players in all sports and at what levels?

Looks like the Chief of the Chiefs has had enough of the black lives matter BS.
I am now a K C Chief Fan.

https://onsizzle.com/i/clark-hunt-ceo-and-owner-of-the-kansas-city-chiefs-2538791

The post was widely circulated on social media, but it didn’t come from Hunt. We investigated a previous version in which the speech was attributed to Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. We found that a Texas man named Richie Newberry, who is not affiliated with the Cowboys, wrote the locker room speech as a work of fiction.

In reality, Clark Hunt has drawn scrutiny from critics of the national anthem protests because Hunt did not release Chiefs defense back Marcus Peters for protesting before an NFL game on September 18th. We couldn’t find any record of Hunt discussing his views on the player protests, but we can confirm that the locker room speech being circulated did not come from him.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/chiefs-owner-clark-hunt-national-anthem-protests/

The post was widely circulated on social media, but it didn’t come from Hunt. We investigated a previous version in which the speech was attributed to Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones. We found that a Texas man named Richie Newberry, who is not affiliated with the Cowboys, wrote the locker room speech as a work of fiction.

In reality, Clark Hunt has drawn scrutiny from critics of the national anthem protests because Hunt did not release Chiefs defense back Marcus Peters for protesting before an NFL game on September 18th. We couldn’t find any record of Hunt discussing his views on the player protests, but we can confirm that the locker room speech being circulated did not come from him.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/chiefs-owner-clark-hunt-national-anthem-protests/
Damb.

Back