G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Edited. I got in trouble by the club for putting up this development game against the best boys 2010 team in CA. So I had to pull the full video out. Word travels fast, Jesus. I guess there are more people viewing these forums than I originally thought. Kudos to @Dominic Great job building traffic to the site.

Yes assume your coach and director are here. Real So Cal has their parents trained well, they just lurk.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2xc2Cpgra1/?igshid=7ockqsrsxcm8

Looks like it was a 5-0 victory for Albion. They are looking pretty good this season, maybe the team to beat in their division?

Surf 0 vs Albion 5

Beach ? vs Sand and Surf ?

Eagles 3 vs MSA 0

EDA 3 vs Empire 2

They did beat Surf last weekend but the IG mentions CSC and not Surf. Albion best Surf 4-1.

The big game this weekend is

Legends vs Blues
Galaxy OC vs OC Surf
Galaxy SD vs SD Surf

They did beat Surf last weekend but the IG mentions CSC and not Surf. Albion best Surf 4-1.

The big game this weekend is

Legends vs Blues
Galaxy OC vs OC Surf
Galaxy SD vs SD Surf

That Legends vs Blues game should tell us a lot about the Legends team. Which Blues they playing the Rennie team?

GOTW predictions
Legends vs blues - 4-2 blues
OC Galaxy VS OC Surf 1-1 tie
SD Surf vs SD galaxy - 2-1 Surf

All predictions, good luck to these and all others this weekend!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2xc2Cpgra1/?igshid=7ockqsrsxcm8

Looks like it was a 5-0 victory for Albion. They are looking pretty good this season, maybe the team to beat in their division?

Surf 0 vs Albion 5

Albion must have improved and/or got some new girls from last year. There were still a good team and finished 2nd in the highest SDDA 2010 division last year. They finished behind SD Real Madrid. Does anyone know where that team is now? I don't see them in SDDA.

SDSC 2010 played (and dominated) in the 2009 Flight 2 division last year.

Albion must have improved and/or got some new girls from last year. There were still a good team and finished 2nd in the highest SDDA 2010 division last year. They finished behind SD Real Madrid. Does anyone know where that team is now? I don't see them in SDDA.

SDSC 2010 played (and dominated) in the 2009 Flight 2 division last year.

I'm 99% sure SD Real Madrid is playing up in the Presidio G2009 AAA Flight. The team listing on the Presidio schedule says G2009, but I'm pretty sure that's their G2010 team.

Yes Albion is much improved this year. From what I heard, they had a couple 2010 kids playing up last year that are now playing with their age group.

I'm 99% sure SD Real Madrid is playing up in the Presidio G2009 AAA Flight. The team listing on the Presidio schedule says G2009, but I'm pretty sure that's their G2010 team.

Yes Albion is much improved this year. From what I heard, they had a couple 2010 kids playing up last year that are now playing with their age group.

Yes you are probably right. Same coach Vidrio. But what happened to their 2009 team (Martinez) from last year then? They were pretty good and won G2009 AA-A.

1 more big game this Sunday

Ole vs MSA rematch for 2nd place of bracket.

My predictions:

1) If the coach brings out the A line up to try to win like Eagles game. 2-0 or 3-0 Ole

1) If he plays the B line up for development then it could be another draw or Ole wins by 1 goal. This could be an ugly scrappy game cause of grass issue over there but that should give Ole an advantage if the game slows down. They got a couple of dangerous speedsters at MSA

1 more big game this Sunday

Ole vs MSA rematch for 2nd place of bracket.

My predictions:

1) If the coach brings out the A line up to try to win like Eagles game. 2-0 or 3-0 Ole

1) If he plays the B line up for development then it could be another draw or Ole wins by 1 goal. This could be an ugly scrappy game cause of grass issue over there but that should give Ole an advantage if the game slows down. They got a couple of dangerous speedsters at MSA

MSA wins 2-0 they are the team to beat aside from the Eagles. My niece plays with MSA and I’ve seen a few games. They are solid group of players. They have what it takes to beat a team like Ole. I haven’t seen Ole play but my brother thinks they can beat them. I don’t think they are that good. Who have they really played and I’m sure they got lucky against the Eagles. Usually Eagles will beat them 5+ goals a game.

MSA wins 2-0 they are the team to beat aside from the Eagles. My niece plays with MSA and I’ve seen a few games. They are solid group of players. They have what it takes to beat a team like Ole. I haven’t seen Ole play but my brother thinks they can beat them. I don’t think they are that good. Who have they really played and I’m sure they got lucky against the Eagles. Usually Eagles will beat them 5+ goals a game.

Well you might be in for a big surprise. Eagles 5+ goals over Ole ? Thats prob 1-2 years ago. Where you getting your stats from? Check your sources before talking. Not saying MSA is not good but don’t count out Ole if you haven’t seen them play.

@Jimmy213

70B22B1E-EB41-4505-B82F-D05A798E8DD2.jpegA185831B-E07E-440B-A32F-72CF8C01423B.jpeg

Did a little research on MSA and you guys lost 8-0 to Eagles last season and had 4 losses. Yes you were the 3rd rank team and you had 51 goals and gave up 17 goals, half to the Eagles. And you only played Eagles once. If you had played 2 games you could prob add another 8 to the 17.

Ole was undefeated last season and only gave up 5 goals and had 71 in favor out of 11 games. I do research before opening up my mouth buddy.

@Jimmy213

View attachment 5418View attachment 5419

Did a little research on MSA and you guys lost 8-0 to Eagles last season and had 4 losses. Yes you were the 3rd rank team and you had 51 goals and gave up 17 goals, half to the Eagles. And you only played Eagles once. If you had played 2 games you could prob add another 8 to the 17.

Ole was undefeated last season and only gave up 5 goals and had 71 in favor out of 11 games. I do research before opening up my mouth buddy.

You’re only as good as the last time you played against the same team. 3-3 draw. The team has improved quite a bit. We’ll just have to wait til Sunday. May the best team win.

You’re only as good as the last time you played against the same team. 3-3 draw. The team has improved quite a bit. We’ll just have to wait til Sunday. May the best team win.

You’re right. You have the right to a prediction just like I do. I gave you some stats cause you didn’t seem like you knew much. By the way I checked the last time Ole lost 5-0 to Eagles was last years Eagles Summer classic in the Finals. We are a much improved team as well. Good luck Sunday.

Just to start the chatter. Legends Fc with the win over Blues Rennie. Congrats to legends on the win. I’ll post more later after my last game.
Score 1-0

Back